LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I'M Only Just 'Starting' With The Fetish - When Did You Start Wearing?

Edit: 'Wn?' I meant to say 'when'...how I made a mistake like that is beyond me...

About half a year ago or so, I was browsing 4chan's 'Alternative Hentai' section, /d/, and came across a diaper thread - I'd say this is when it really awakened diapers as a fetish to me. Since then, looking back I can see a few things I did in childhood (7 - 9 years old) that kinda 'hinted' at it, namely secretly wanting to wear diapers.

Anyway, as of late I've sort of 'fed' this fetish by looking at diaper girl videos and such, and though sometimes I have SLIGHT AB wishes (usually they go after I masturbate though) I'd say I'm overall closer to DL. I'm 18 now, still living with my parents (last year of secondary school now, finals in June) - after that I'll be going to uni for 3 or 4 years or so. Needless to say I can't really 'wear' at home, and at uni it may very well be a bad idea (especially if word gets out - not something I want considering I'd like to have a bit more of a 'fresh' start on my social life there, I've generally been quite reclusive throughout secondary school). After that though I'm worried it may be too late - part of me is considering just trying to not think about the idea at all.

When did you start wearing? Were you living with others at the time?

However, tonight I think I might try something. This morning when still in bed I took my cotton nightshirt (which I take off most nights to be a bit cosier) and stuffed it down my pyjama pants a little - it felt surprisingly good!

So, tonight, I'm going to do this - lay my shirt on the bed, sit on the top portion of it, pull the bottom of it up over my front, bring the arms round my sides and tie them, so it's a BIT like a diaper, then put my pyjama bottoms on to keep that padded, somewhat tight feeling. It should feel pretty comfy. :D

Anyway, what do you think? Should I try and nip these ideas while in the bud, wait a while, or risk going all the way by trying to secretly buy diapers once I'm in uni?

TIA.

I wore all the time when living back at home with my folks. They didn't snoop around and if they did know anything about my diapers they certainly didn't say anything about it.

I actually began buying my own diapers when I was 10 as my folks were rather generous as far as an allowance was concerned. When I was 14 or 15 I discovered mail order and never worried about buying diapers again.

In bed now posting this from my psp. Took 30 mins to get it decently secured but wow, feels so nice! Eventually i'll try this with other shirts, see what feels nicest...should be great with the silk shirt!

What you should try is a bath towel, they make a great substitute diaper, all you need is a few safety pins, check it net for cloth diaper folding even if you don't have pins you can put a pair of pants over the top to hold them up.

To you question about becoming a DL, I started with plastic pants later in life about 30, I'm a small guy about the size of most teenagers so I was using toddler xl plastic pants, then I started folding material into diaper shapes and wetting.

I'v always been into footed sleepers, I got my first pair around the age of 10, I liked them so much I started wearing them every night, and when I started driving I found more and at an older age I still like them and I still wear them every night.

Once you find something good stay with it, if you like diapers enjoy them when you have time.

Nice to meet you hope you enjoy your diaper time and stop back and tell us how it's going.

Good Luck and enjoy.

Dude, I can remeber when I was 5 years old wanting to wear diapers but I didn't, then when I was 10 to 13 years old, my urge came back and I once again had this fantasy to wear but I managed to supress it. Now when I turned 17 I really got into diapers like never before, but I didn't quite accept it, then soon after I turned 18 I joined this site and fell in love with it, this site help me take my urges to the next level, and Then I worked up the courage to buy a pack of diapers, and for the first time since I was 3 years old I was reunited with a diaper and ever since, it was history, some times the urge is strong and sometimes it goes away for a while but from what I've noticed the urge always comes back, if this is who you are, laying back and accepting it is your best bet. Im 20 now and the best thing I did was accept my diaper love. Now it only last 3-4 weeks for my urges to resurface, so I keep diapers on hand

What you should try is a bath towel, they make a great substitute diaper, all you need is a few safety pins, check it net for cloth diaper folding even if you don't have pins you can put a pair of pants over the top to hold them up.

My parents are going away this weekend, so I'll be able to try that - doubt I can find pins, but holding up with pants worked quite well last night with the nightshirt (I left a bit of the shirt hang out over the top all the way around and folded it over the tight-hugging PJ pants, was secure more or less the whole night) so I can try that - plus we've got some quite large towels.

I'm really tempted to do this again tonight. It was so comfortable I'd go so far as to say I slept...

WAIT FOR IT

...Like a baby.

I just started very recently, like within the last month. Actually did it in Second Life for a Mistress and She convinced me to try it for real. Went out and bought some Assurance briefs and now I am hooked. Don't know why this has such an appeal for me, but it does.

Posted a few pictures of me wearing a very wet diaper with a booster pad, an idea I learned about here. It was so incredible how full i could get the diaper!

What you should try is a bath towel, they make a great substitute diaper

Trying it now with no luck, and I don't know why...just bad materials or my own incompetence... :(

Posted the thread elsewhere in the hopes it may get more attention. If you can help, I'd appreciate it.

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?showtopic=25658