LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Having Serious Problems Folding Rectangular Stuff Into A Makeshift Diaper

I hope this is the right place to ask this.

I don't see what I could be doing wrong. I'm using this video:

It generally just...falls apart halfway through if not earlier. Yes, after pulling out the one corner after folding I can see the general 'square and triangle' shape, but after that it just...doesn't work. I flip it then try to fold over two corners, but there's no point there, just the edge of a square. I'm following the guide but the thing just doesn't damn work.

Thing is - I'm using towels, which are by nature A) thick and B) rectangular...if you're going to use random materials, do they have to be lighter and start off as square? (I'm starting to think it doesn't work BECAUSE uneven lengths, folding into a square and going from there doesn't work either)

I was looking forward to wearing for a full day while my parents were out but it looks like my hopes are dashed, instead I've just unceremoniously stuffed extra pyjamas down my PJ pants to get that 'cushioned' diaper feeling, but it feels clumsy.

I can't believe I can't get this to work :crybaby::badmood:

Can anyone help? The sooner the better, I'd like to try a towel diaper while I sleep. Please!

Hi again, it's a bitch to get started doing it with a towel I had a very hard time learning how to, check out this page. http://www.angelfire.com/id/megnkatesplace/folds.html

Anything that is left over in the fold put it inside the diaper/towel

If you got some safety pins stick them in a bar of soap that allows them to go thru the thick towel easyer, I had a bitch of a time because I used a very thick towel.

You can always practice your folding on a thinner piece of cloth, to make it more easy.

Good Luck,

Thank you ever so much again!

Well, I tried some of those folds (barring that damn origami one) and generally I find I need to leave them be a bit wider so they can wrap round to the front, but even then they won't stay together - only pins in the house are some sewing needles which are a bit short, not to mention a tad too thin and obviously dangerous, so it looks like I'll have to go secretly shopping at some point in the future (ideally I would have tried to buy a diaper today but I live in a remote area, so everyone knows everyone. If I was anonymous I would have had a look around) for some safety pins to keep a tight, folded, secure one.

But right now I just have one wrapped around me under my pants, and I gotta say, towels are LOVELY for getting that thick 'cushiony' feeling! :smiley-baby-boy: