LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bladder Pains?

Hello,

It's been four going on five months of 24/7, and I now something new has happened that I am wondering if I need to get it looked at.

I feel the area around my bladder giving off random pains every so often. They last for 10-15m and go away. Its as if somebody has grabbed a hold of that area and wont let it go, or its painful at times but it just feels weird all together.

Should I go see a doctor? Is this something that is common after wearing for so long? What is happening inside my body?

I read others felt their bladder spasm or go numb, Is this what I'm feeling?

Thanks

Did you ever hear of bladder cancer? You have it looked at yesterday!!!!!!!!! I know persons who DIED from bladder cancer.

I seriously doubt it's cancer, Although a bit overweight I am a healthy individual. I have no abdomen pain, blood in urine, or many of the symptoms they describe.

Frequency in urine is something to be expected from wearing for this long, I was expecting this to relate in someway to the new routine that the muscle is weakening.

I wear for need due to a spinal cord injury and I have a LOT of issues with spinal nerves bowel and bladder included. If your muscles have gotten weaker, any pains that you are having in your bladder would not be the cause. What you've described sounds like you might be having bladder contractions still the same like others have suggested, you should see a doc to be on the safe side.

After wearing 24/7 for 4-6 months, it's right on track with starting to get bladder spasms as your body adjust to not having a full bladder and constant voids. Many people have this happen when they go 24/7. Read others post on it. Fortunately from what I hear, it goes away after a month or two.

• Like 2

Not only that, but I found that keeping my bladder 'relaxed' all the time, I'd forget to clench when I'd sneeze or cough. This would put pressure on my bladder which could sometimes cause a bit of pain like a strained muscle for a few minutes, just a possibility.

Did you ever hear of bladder cancer? You have it looked at yesterday!!!!!!!!! I know persons who DIED from bladder cancer.

Take a chill pill already, it's not bladder cancer. After a few months of reduced use your bladder walls begin to thicken and you lose some elasticity. What you are describing sounds normal enough for someone wearing 24/7.

• Like 2

The fact is you do not know what it is and in this kind of thing, what you do not know can hurt you real bad. If it has been for 4 or 5 months it is way overdue. It could be a stone. It could be bladder infection or something that I do not even know because due diligence has not been done

A chill pill? When you have seen half of what I have seen, (and almost got me; and that was painless until it hit Stage IIIa) then you can tell me what to take. A chill pill is the last thing needed: More like a "shake your ass" pill. The worst thing you need to hear is "If we had diagnosed this two monthis ago, we could have cured it"

Odds are that it ISN'T bladder cancer, but why take a chance?

I had some weird things going on in my body a few years ago...

Based on the symtoms, and stuff I read on the internet, I was

SURE it was cancer. I delayed going to the doctor, because I

was SURE I was going to hear the doctor give me a death sentence.

So instead, I fretted and worried about it for over a month, then

went to the doctor.... Who gave me some pills, told me to change

my diet, and inside of 2 weeks, no more problem...

Moral of the story.. Go see the doc.

Also, if if it were bladder cancer, and THIS is my point, it is beatable IF GOTTEN EARLY, like most cancers. between 1979-81, I knew two persons who died from it. That was before the CAT and PET scans, which took early detection, a key factor in victory, to a new level and almost a new science (the CAT has its roots in early Television sci-fi). Also, concer is not just one thing. There are different kiinds, identified by cell type, level of agressiveness and recurrance. I had a kind of non-Hidgkins lymphoma, very non-agressive (I got lucky) and had three outbreaks between 1998 and 2004. It is called "Non-Hodgkins B-cell Follicular Lymphoma". Had id gotten out of my lymph system into my blood it would have become a form of leukimia. It was the same thing that killed Jackie O because it migrated into her liver because she thought the poins she was getting were the result of having fallen off a horse some 4 months prior

Bevause of the relative non-aggressive nature of it (pretty much all cancers grow. this would have taken a couple of years to be fatal) the chemotherapy regimen CVP [cytoxin vincristine prednzone]-1 with some auxiliary drugs to cancel the more serious side effects, was very mild. The recent attack of gout (caused by the Hydrocloro Thiazide I was taking) and the current kerataconus (for which I will be in surgery in April) are more debilitationg and incapacitating than the whole cancer/chemo combo (Also, the mood swings caused by the Prednizone. a catabolic steroid just soooo went with being a Little Girl :) )

At any rate, until you have a diagnosis in hand, which means you will have been seen by someone who knows what to look for and how to find it you do not know what it is and since it is painful, what you do not know is hurting you. Now which is the smart way to bet: If you do nothing it will get worse or if you do nothing it will go away? and are you willing to bet your life on it?

I get sharp cramping pains in my bladder.

They can get so bad they run down my legs.

Mine is due to a neurological disorder caused by my sarcoidosis.

It is a form of peripheral neuropathy

If you have tingling and/or numbness in the legs this could be a sign of this problem.

A bladder infection or bladder stones can also cause strange problems.

Do yourself a favor. Go see a urologist.

Hang in there.

Hello,

It's been four going on five months of 24/7, and I now something new has happened that I am wondering if I need to get it looked at.

I feel the area around my bladder giving off random pains every so often. They last for 10-15m and go away. Its as if somebody has grabbed a hold of that area and wont let it go, or its painful at times but it just feels weird all together.

Should I go see a doctor? Is this something that is common after wearing for so long? What is happening inside my body?

I read others felt their bladder spasm or go numb, Is this what I'm feeling?

Thanks