LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Saw You

Of course, aesthetics are everything. It's especially true when we are looking at public opinion. If somebody's visage doesn't cause shock and outrage, then there isn't any harm being done at all.

I mean, if somebody is athletic and fit, they wear clothes appropriate to their body type. If somebody is very large and out of shape, well then different things are expected of them. I understand that what I am saying breaks down when we look at individuals, but the topic in question is inherently related to social morality, not individual morality.

Social morality? OK. Well, work with me here. How many people on this forum proclaim over and over that diapers are just a kind of underwear, and no one has a right to tell us what kind of underwear we should wear? A lot. So let's just consider that as fact, that diapers are underwear. Now, think about the wannabe-thugs with their pants at their knees, saggy boxers on display for all to see. And the girls in their ultra-low-rise jeans, with the thong sticking above the waistband. What's the typical reaction to these people? Maybe a half-assed "put some clothes on!" or "cover up!" Sure, some people are bothered or offended by them, but no one is accusing them of being a pervert. Society doesn't see the boxers as thong to be immoral, but change that underwear to a diaper and all of a sudden it's a crime against morality? Sorry, but I don't buy it. Yes, I think we ALL should make an effort to keep our underwear covered up, no matter what that underwear may be, but as long as the diaper isn't noticably soiled or leaking, I really see no reason to get one's knickers in a wad over the diaper sticking out of the guy's pants.

when anyone, i don't care their body shape or size, wears clothes that are no properly tailored and fit their form, i find it unflattering, to tight or too baggy clothes on anyone, i don't care HOW fit they are, tells me they either are so arrogant they assume everyone wants to see their body, are so lazy they can't take the time to look nice, have such low self esteem they think they are so bad they have to wear baggy clothing, or think that because they are overweight they have to cover it up with even bigger clothing...

wear properly fitted clothing, and the chances of your choice of undergarments being exposed goes down exponentially....

when anyone, i don't care their body shape or size, wears clothes that are no properly tailored and fit their form, i find it unflattering, to tight or too baggy clothes on anyone, i don't care HOW fit they are, tells me they either are so arrogant they assume everyone wants to see their body, are so lazy they can't take the time to look nice, have such low self esteem they think they are so bad they have to wear baggy clothing, or think that because they are overweight they have to cover it up with even bigger clothing...

wear properly fitted clothing, and the chances of your choice of undergarments being exposed goes down exponentially....

sarah,the whole idear of people wearing pants that sag below thair buts has little to do with people assumeing that people wanting to show thair bodys.It started out as a fad that has just stuck around.And to them thay do think thay look nice.And wearing baggy pants has little to do with low self esteem or being overweight.Heck baggy cloths have been around cinse the 40's.So try doing some reserch befor you start saying something about the way people dress.

Social morality? OK. Well, work with me here. How many people on this forum proclaim over and over that diapers are just a kind of underwear, and no one has a right to tell us what kind of underwear we should wear? A lot. So let's just consider that as fact, that diapers are underwear. Now, think about the wannabe-thugs with their pants at their knees, saggy boxers on display for all to see. And the girls in their ultra-low-rise jeans, with the thong sticking above the waistband. What's the typical reaction to these people? Maybe a half-assed "put some clothes on!" or "cover up!" Sure, some people are bothered or offended by them, but no one is accusing them of being a pervert. Society doesn't see the boxers as thong to be immoral, but change that underwear to a diaper and all of a sudden it's a crime against morality? Sorry, but I don't buy it. Yes, I think we ALL should make an effort to keep our underwear covered up, no matter what that underwear may be, but as long as the diaper isn't noticably soiled or leaking, I really see no reason to get one's knickers in a wad over the diaper sticking out of the guy's pants.

I have no personal stake in whether or not anyone here considers the activity right or wrong. I was simply pointing out how appearance could factor into one's view of whether or not it is okay for a person to be wearing diapers in public. What you write about the disparity of reactions between diapers and any other underwear is directly related to(and supporting of) what I was talking about. People within society are less aesthetically offended by the sight of certain forms of underwear as compared to others. Diapers violate the aesthetic sensibilities(as to why, probably because they are associated with bodily waste(even when clean, the association holds) and children), but there are of course ways to make the wearing diapers socially acceptable. Thus, who is wearing the diaper and what they look like is entirely relevant to whether or not it's 'right or wrong,' as different standards are held for people of different ages, genders, attractiveness, wealth, and etc.

• Like 1

I don't know the intent was of the guy Tris described, but as a middle aged fat guy (but not balding!) who used to have a 48" waist (just reached 42 and still working at it), I don't think I would have assumed that the exposure was intentional.

I'm pretty old school about not wanting to show off my underwear, let alone my diapers. And as I'm self-conscious about my weight problem, I'm not looking to show off my belly or backside, either.

But for a lot of big guys, that big waist gives us a V-shaped body. And a lot of guys as we age see our butts flatten, resulting in a | | or \ | shaped body. No matter how well-fitted the trousers are, there's not much for the belt to hang onto. I wear my belt as tight as it fits, and yet my jeans ride lower than they used to when my butt used to have some shape to it.

I compensate for that by wearing longer (extra tall) shirts or sweatshirts. That said, lower cost "big & tall" is sometimes lacking in the "tall". (and not everyone can afford some of the better brand b&t, let alone tailored clothes).

As for diapers - I have both Depends and Abenas. The Depends rise a bit above my jeans when I first belt up, a bit more as the pants start to sag when I'm walking. The Abenas stick out 4 inches above my pants. I'm not sure why - perhaps it differs a bit with smaller sizes of diapers. My longer shirts will generally keep that hidden, although if I have to bend over, there's a good chance my diaper will get exposed. Those longer shirts usually aren't long enough to compensate for bending over. It happens rarely, it's not intentional, and I don't get any thrill from it.

As for the guy's jacket. Tris says it was freezing cold. Well, I grew up in the midwest and moved to Washington State about 8 years ago. And I have yet to wear a jacket, though there've been a couple times that I've thought about it. (I often sleep with the window open, too - I sleep better in a cool room). Correct me if I'm wrong, but Tris, didn't you used to live in Florida for a while? What folks are used to has a lot to do with what they think is cold. The folks in Leavenworth are more used to their winter weather than some visitors might be. My Minnesota family kept jackets in the trunk for emergencies, but rarely wore them.

I hope that the guy wasn't deliberately trying to draw attention to his diapers. A bit above the waist on the backside of a big guy? I don't think that I would have come to the conclusion that he was flaunting it.

Lovely weather. And how about that local sports team people seem to enjoy?

Weather, ah yes! Santa is bringing me snow for Christmas- just the second time in 50 years that's happened here :girl_happy: Sports isn't my thing :blush: but I remember we used to have a semi-pro hockey team a few years back. IIRC they were called the "Failers" :roflmao:

Bettypooh

All fat people should be rounded up and sent to re-education camps to fit the socially acceptable norms. Norms like enjoying wearing diapers. Thats normal as long as your not fat right?

My opinion is that people shouldn't be showing off their diapers and such in public regardless of their weight. You should cover your fat, skinny, tight, beautiful, ugly, etc ass up regardless.

Why, don't you enjoy G string bathing suits on the girls and hot pants?

If an inch of your jockey shorts shows walking down the street are you a bad person

What difference should it make if it is the plumber or you .. the girl down the street that has her panities showing an inch or two and no one cares than that is acceptable to your normal society.

When you go along our country road and the guy is out barbecuing in his spandex and t shirt and then you go a mile farther and I'm out in my yard in my plastic pants covering my diaper with my t on is it gonna change your life or matter in the least. I think not nor do I see anyone caring either... but get on line and some anonymous person wants to complain because they think they are more important when they can hide behind the screen.

As for the guy's jacket. Tris says it was freezing cold. Well, I grew up in the midwest and moved to Washington State about 8 years ago. And I have yet to wear a jacket, though there've been a couple times that I've thought about it. (I often sleep with the window open, too - I sleep better in a cool room). Correct me if I'm wrong, but Tris, didn't you used to live in Florida for a while? What folks are used to has a lot to do with what they think is cold. The folks in Leavenworth are more used to their winter weather than some visitors might be. My Minnesota family kept jackets in the trunk for emergencies, but rarely wore them.

F.

Heck it was 25 F. out here yesterday and I had a light shirt jacket a t and my cords on which by the way have a tendency to slip on my V form body when I went to town with my bud and no one said a thing if and when my diaper showed and/or I was pulling up my pants with seem to slip frequently. And it wasn't cold enough to worry about wearing a coat or gloves...

Here in eMpTyland it has to be below zero F. to be cold enough to dress for winter.

Ummm i grew up in maine... a very cold place... i now live in western washington where we barely get any snow... i've lived here for four years... it was 45o out F last night and I had on a sweatshirt and a jacket....

it doesn't take long for your body to acclimate to a new climate.....