LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Makes You Make Mewling Sounds?

turtlepins

I love making mewling sounds around the nipple of my pacifier, or Mommy's nipples, or my bottle nipple. Suckling does it for me. What does it for you? Don't be afraid to be specific and graphic! I may use it in one of my stories!

The only way that I would be making 'mewling sounds' is if I swallowed a pussy cat.

I think that the question that you are asking is 'what sates you to the extent that you relax, regress etc '. My answer is that it varies. For me to reach that level of comfort, and to release that level of control to another takes someone very special, someone that I can trust implicitly, which in this world, as others have discovered, is very difficult to find. For those who have found them, a very special person to be treasured.

I think I pout more than I mewl. I haven't been able to have much time with daddy as of late and DW is usally pestering me for her little time. She makes all sorts of little one noises, my favorite was when I told her that I wanted her to wear prints and it was literally like having a two year old in front of me. I thought it was cute. On a side note, what the heck is mewling? I make little grunts and giggles when I cuddle up with my plushy or am settled in for the night with my nuk 5.

The word "mewling" is an onomatopoeia (a word that sounds like it means). Was I the only one paying attention in English class that day?

:roflmao: I think so, Turtlepins! I kind of knew, but haven't heard the word used much (other than in your stories, which you know I think are GREAT!!). I don't mewl much, I don't think. I just ordered a new nuk 5, though so maybe I'll mewl a little around that.

ummm so you actually make the sound mew mew mew? i mean cause onomatopoeia means the word is the sound basically.... like BANG or BOOM

i didn't know mew was a word....or a sound rather... or a word sound.... whatever...