LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Have You Ever?

Teenbaby96

yes, VOLCANO!!!!!

have you ever filled a soda bottle with dry ice, filled it with water from a squirt bottle, and then sealed the cap and ran the heck away from it as it exploded like an m-80?

• 3 months later...

No, that would be the pits, lol!!

Have you ever slept on an airmattress covered by a shower curtain, and called it your crib?

In an interesting way, yes. At times I can swear I have a girl in my head. I have dreamed about Andromeda, who is six foot, four inches tall, has curly blonde hair to the middle of her back. She is fully figured, but would not be recognized as fat. Her side profile is balanced, her front and back portions are ballanced. When I dream, I can control this person, I can also hear a voice that is not mine, but is mine, somehow. She has ZERO interest in men, and is intoxicating to women.

Have you ever wiped out so hard that you tasted the ocean? <For those of you who do not live by the beach, have you ever torn through the air on a rope swing, and triumphantly splashed into the water in all of your clothes?>

I have been caught playing Ocarina of Time on my laptop on an N64 emulator and a gamepad...does that count? <The game is awesome, but the graphics are very childish> If that doesn't count, then no.

Have you ever been caught diapered in public when you bent over a little too far, or your pants slid?

• 2 weeks later...

Nope

Can't stand milk unless it is in something, or has something in it, like chocolate syrup, chai concentrate, capachino mix.

Have you ever chickened out of buying diapers online?

• 3 weeks later...

No, I have never listened to In suck. I am not into boy bands.

Have you ever pinned yourself into three gauze diapers, used half a bottle of baby powder, and realized you were running late for work?

Eww no. Funny story. My Dad told me a story that when he was a Pizza Guy, there was a customer called Mrs. Satan who would always order an Anchovie pizza. He said that sounds like something the Devil would order!

Have you ever enjoyed getting outed in public? (I see a lot of peeps, when someone is obviously diapered, I say nothing! Good way to be fired, lol) It was an older lady, she also smelled of baby powder. Appeared to be 60.

No to TF's question.

......Have you ever tried anchovies on your pizza?

Yes, but cooked on didn't go too well. We ended up getting them on the side. One anchovie can cover about 3-4 bites of pizza.

So my question is, have you ever had 'raw' anchovies as a side/topping w/pizza or otherwise?