LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Experiences In Partnership

Bea

Bea,

I'm also 50 and have related issues. I met my wife a little over 3 years ago on a website that is similar to this one. She has similar issues to both of us. I found it difficult to find women locally who I felt comfortable enough with to share this with so I found someone I could share this with, married her and then helped her become local! It is difficult, but if you keep trying you will find what you're looking for.

Good luck.

Honu

• Like 1

i am not compeltely incontinent. I am a bedwetter, i have the odd daytime incident, but thats about it. I have had alot of issues with that alone. I have only had one woman that i confided in that i had a relationship with. Met her online on a non ab/dl, nonfetish site. Sadly it didn't last, but she accepted that i HAVE to wear. In real life, its hard to just come out and go oh btw when i go to bed i crinkle. Hope ya dont mind..... :censored: maybe someday before i get older, i can find a woman i can fully open up to and have a good relationship with but, im not holding my breath.

• Like 1

I'm urinary incontinent but my wife is very supportive and seems to take it in stride. I was injured after I was married so I didn't have to do the dating game. I'm not sure how that would have been. I think, no, I know, that I have more issues with my incontinence than my wife does. If the roles were reversed, I don't think I would have let something like urinary incontinence keep me from dating her.

I've asked my wife a number of times how she feels about my condition and she just says that it is what it is and it doesn't change who we are. It is a very Buddhist way of thinking of things. She doesn't like or dislike waking up to a soaked bed or other things, it just is and it isn't something to be liked or disliked. She doesn't seem to have a problem with a wet bed at times but she gets completely embarrassed when she drools on me at night - which is something that I find to be incredibly cute.

i know this is off topic sort of

not only do i have the same problem as this topic is about but

i also have another one:

all of the ladies i have met in my age range when i date them after a date or 2 they keep telling me im way to nice then thay leve me and i never get the chance to tell them about the fact im incontinent and an ab :censored::crybaby::baby::baby_sleeping:

^ it seems I have the same 'problem' of being "to nice" UGH! being a D/L makes things more complicated as well. I figured, if anything, it would be a heck of a lot easier dating someone who is an incon, than not, because at least we have something in common right off the bat, we both wear the same underwear :blush: (but for different reasons, obviously)

So Bea, I have read horror stories on incontinent website about dating and failures and I can imagine it is Very very difficult. Finding people who are accepting of your situation, and you as a person is hard. But keep trying, there is someone out there for you, you just have to find them....or let them find you ;)

Being judged and rejected because of something you have no control over is hurtful and depressing, but....who knows....you might find someone on an incontinent website..or maybe here. There are lots of nice people around, finding them amongst the hoards of wanna be's and perverts etc is difficult, but it has been done, and it will happen...

Hang in there :)

Self confidence goes a looong way in the dating game regardless the underwear you have. It has been my experience with those who I have dated and been upfront with and confident with my diapers have all been accepting. I will add though I am not proud of this, one girl I dated I told I was incontinent to give reason to my wearing diapers. She was very supportive and accepting. I couldn't keep up the act though and I leveled with her. I Have grown up a bit since and now I don't misslead like that.

It is a cross to bear but I would say it would be easier to gain acceptance if you are incontinent and wear diapers than not. Just remember you are an individual who has something to offer some special person somewhere, once you believe that you'll find dating will get easier.

Good luck!

I'm incontinent since birth - actually, as a chronological baby, I had better control. Despite that, and the need to wear diapers 24/7, I have had many relationships with females, one became my wife, and I had a daughter from that marriage.

Simply, the choice of your undergarment should NOT dictate how you live your life. With confidence, (as BriGuy and others have said) you will meet your significant other, be it a mommy and/or a life partner that you are looking for. You already handle the difficult stuff - leaving the house to go shopping / working etc... The easy stuff is to start having a conversation with another person. Try the words "hello, my name is ....." and go from there. Some people may be laughing at this advice, since it seems so obvious, but sometimes, we as humans, fail to notice what is obvious and also fail to act on signals given. We are, in essence, animals, and have animalistic instincts. That said, we meet potential partners on a daily basis, but all we need is the courage, and self confidence to introduce ourselves to them. Try it, it may surprise you......

Dating for Humans

Sentence 1: "Hello, my name is your name, what is your name"

Sentence 2: "Hello their name, very nice name, pleased to meet you. Would you like to join me for coffee / tea ?"

let me tell ya this my whole life i never had a dry night, and then in march 2000 i had a motorcycle wreck, witch really damaged me for life. i became a full time wetter and some times i loose control of my bowls. but i do have some control over my bowls but unable to hold it for any amount of time when i feel i have to go. well 5 yrs ago meet this pretty young girl. i was 24yrs old and well to say she was 18yrs old. but she looked much older as she carried her self in away that made her self look older. i meet her at a coffee shop. at first i never told her i had to wear diapers for a wetter problem that was medical. until one day when we went out i wet to the point of leaking alittle bit. she noticed the small wet spot on my pants and asked if i was ok. i looked and said i have to go. i tried to leave and she kept asking if i was ok. thats when i told her about my problem. and she said well why dont you go change that and get cleaned up so we can go see a movie. I went took care of it, and the whole time i was thinking well she left. when i came out of the restroom. she was still standing there. and asked everything good. I said yup. she then went to asking why do i wear diapers. and i told her. all she said was well at least your still alive from the wreck. just as we got to the movies she looked at me then reached down into my diaper bag, pulled out one of my diapers. and put it in her shoulder bag, i asked what are you doing. she said well just in case you wet alot during the movie from your drink. you can go change before we leave. i asked her arent you imbrassed that your with a person who has to wear diapers. she said who cares what anyone else thinks. you have a medical problem, you have to wear them, if not wont it be more imbarresing to wet your pants in public rather then a diaper. i said yeah. she then said well most people will understand. well its 5 yrs later we are now married. and i still say she is the only young person i ever meet that didnt snicker or point and giggle at the fact that im wearing a diaper. so yes there is people out there that understand and dont mind. as i will tell you she worked with me on finding the best way for us joy life together. in many diffrent ways then normal.

A bit off topic as I don't wear for need but it appears that the gals usually run from me when i come out with the diapers topic, be it sooner or later. The point when to tell never seems to be right either.

Oh and I am with you who get told the "you are too nice ... yada yada" story as well. Happened too many times to me. The long winter evenings are not nice when you are alone but what can you do.

• 1 month later...

Andy, "the long winter evenings are not nice when you are alone, but what can you do"?

You get exactly the same result when you get old, or even not so old. And not just from partners, or prospective partners. You get it from employers too. It's damning, but that's how the real world is, and you just have to deal with it -- somehow...

Daddy Fred.

xx.