LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Month To Myself

Guest little_jonny

• 1 month later...

NOTE: i dont know what happens at furry cons so please keep that in mind.

Day 12 (at the furry con)

Brad and Sara got checked in and paid how much it was and got small tags shaped like paw prints. They both smiled and walked in and were welcomed by a full staff member with a smile and gave them a list of the events that were going on. Sara looked over as they walked and saw a person in a full wolf furry costume hopping and rolling around pawing at others and looked at them. Brad and Sara smiled as the wolf hoped towards them. The wolf stopped about a foot away and waved at them with her paw.

"Hello, I'm KiKi. I just to say you're such a cute babyfur. You have a furry name?"

"Um no, I really didn't think of one." Brad said looking down.

"It's ok, Hmm." KiKi walked around looking up and down pawing at his tail as Sara smiled taking a few pictures.

"You look like a Toby to me.: KiKi said smiling then turned to Sara.

"Hi KiKi, my name is Sara and my furry name is Jesse. I know it's nothing that cool."

"It's cool well if you ever need me I will be hoping around." KiKi said posing for a picture as someone toke it for them.

Sara and Brad walked off but as Brad waddled like a duck since he was wearing two diapers. Sara couldn't help but smile and giggle a little. They looked around for some of the event's that were going on and that came to a room that had a few games going on like tug-a-war, duck duck, goose, art's and craft at one spot, and a few toys for the furries to play with. They walked over to the craft table to make a leash for Brad. He found some duct tape taking his paws off and went to work on it. Sara wanted to add some color to it and put some pink, bright green, and some white and it came out great.

“Now all you need is a collar baby.

• 2 months later...

Day 12 (a furry con)

"Hello there."

Brad blushed a little hiding behind his paws

"Awe don't be shy lil one. It's OK." I'm Patch's and this is Leroy.

Sara said hello and told them their furry names.

"He does look like a Toby." Leroy smiled.

Brad soon became less nervous and joined in the chat and were all having a good time. Everything was going good until Brad's stomach started to grumble and he held it trying to keep it quiet but was becoming louder.

"Babe, you OK?" Sara asked looking at Brad

"No.. I think I'm about to go soon. Um do you guys know where the bathroom is?" Brad asked trying to hold it.

"Yeah, it's out the doors and will be the third door on your left." Patch's said pointing to the door giving directions.

Brad grabbed the back pack with the supplies in it hopping Leroy and Patch's didn't see him take it with him. Patch's looked at the last minute and saw Brad with the back pack over his shoulder. She wanted to ask why he toke it with him but didn't want to be rude cause it could be for a reason. She was wondering if he really did wore a diaper since he was a babyfur.Brad returned about 10 minutes later still with the diaper on his outer side of his fursuite jammies and sat back down with everyone.

"You OK hun?" Sara asked.

"Yeah made it just in time before i needed to chan- I mean had an accident."

Brad almost blew his secret and looked at Patch's who was itching her chin trying to put two and two together. Everyone soon finished their food and went off to check other stuff going on. Patch's didn't want to be nosy but knew the bathroom was a family bathroom and wanted to know for sure if he was wearing a diaper even when she know it was gross to check. She tip toed away from everyone and walked in the family bathroom which was unlocked and locked it as soon as she got in. Patch's pretend to use the bathroom and peeked inside the trash can seeing more paper towels in it. She held her breath and gently moved the paper towels around and saw something a little purple shinning in the light. Patch's flipped it over and saw the taps on it that read "Molicare" and was surprised but knew what she did was wrong.

Brad was looking around for Patch's and notice she was gone. Sara was looking at him and soon noticed also.

"Leroy, have you seen Patch's?" Brad asked.

"Yeah she's righ-. Well she was here. I don't now where she went to." Leroy said looking puzzled.

"I'm here, I'm here.I had to use the bathroom sorry."

Brad got a little numb when she said she was using the bathroom. Could she have seen his diaper in the trash can? Does she know about his secret?" He didn't want to think of it and brushed it off. They all walked in a big room that looked like it was held for conference's and it looked like there was a dance contest going on. They all sat down watching and Patch's sat a little close trying to see if he really was wearing a diaper. She didn't know what was wrong with her wanting to know. She could just ask him or just respect his privacy. A few furries toke the floor and were dancing to the music trying to get the first place award. Brad looked over at Pacth's and waved not knowing if she could see him in the mask but she waved back so i guess she could see him.

"Um Sara mind if I ask you a personal question?" :Patch's asked taking her head off.

"Sure what is it?"

"Does Brad umm." She got closer whispering it softly as she could. "Does he wear diapers for real?"

"Um yeah he does. It's a medical condition he has and some times can't help it. And umm I do as well"

"OK, I'm very sorry to ask I was just wondering and sorry to get in your guy's business."

"It's OK, I'm not upset." Sara smiled and they both went back to watching the furries dance.

It was getting in the afternoon and Brad was getting sleepy and Sara was holding him as he leaned back.

"You ready to go home hun?"

Brad nodded looking up at Sara. They both got up and said their good-byes to everyone they meet and chatted with and few other people who saw them as they were heading out. They reached the car and both got in with Sara driving home since Brad was soon out cold. Half way through the ride home Brad turned over facing Sara with the chair laying back half way with him sucking on his pacfire not caring what others think driving by. Sara stopped at a red light and couldn't help it. She reached for the camera turning it on and snapped a picture of Brad. After a few hours later she pulled in the drive way and shook Brad awake.

"Baby, time to wake up where home."

Brad jumped awake looking around with the paci still in his mouth rubbing his eyes. He toke the paci out of his mouth and looked around seeing it was a little dark and it was OK to get out with the diaper still on his suite.They both walked in with everything and decided to take a nice long hot bath with each other. They walked in Brad's room changing down to nothing. Brad set out diaper's, baby powder, and night shirts for them both. Sara checked the water temp making sure it was perfect as they both got in. Brad was happy to be back home but excited with the friends he made.

"Um babe, don't be mad but I told Patch's you ummm really wore diaper's."

"WHAT! why hun. well she asked me but I told her we both do but it's for a medical reason. She was understanding though."

"Well as long as she was understanding, that's good." Brad said smiling and splashing water on them both. After a good soak in the tub they got out and dried off walking to Brad's bed. Katie laid down first as she wanted to be diapered first. Brad smiled opening the diaper and lifting her legs sliding the diaper under her butt and sprinkled baby powder on her butt, privets and rubbed it in a little. He tapped the diaper up, sat her up, and slide the shirt on her. Brad laid down next as Sara opened the diaper and did the same thing he did to her. She smiled over him tapping the diaper into place, sitting him up pulling the shirt over him. It was almost 9:00 and they were both a little tired but they wanted to watch some TV.

Brad got an idea. He picked up two pacifier's and two bottles walking down stairs with Sara and turned the TV on. He asked Sara if she could go upstairs and get the pillows and blankets she smiled and said OK. Brad waked in the kitchen and warmed some milk up and put it in the bottle's and waled back in the living room moving the coffee table out of the way. Sara came back down and saw Brad moving the table then pull the couch out into a bed and a smile grew over her face and got excited. This mattress was actually very comfy but Brad but on an extra blanket just in case. Sara helped made the bed as Brad doubled check making sure the doors were locked and got into Bed with Sara both cuddling watching cartoons and drinking from the bottles. About 30 minutes later they both finished their bottles and popped the paci's in their mouths and laid down snuggling close. So the TV wouldn't be on all night, Brad set a time for it to be turned off by it's self. Before they knew it, they were off to dream land holding each other through the night

Day 13 (Brad's accident)

Sara was the first to wake up. She brushed back Brad's hair kissing his forehead smiling and looked at his neck. One thing he had for gotten to take off last night was his collar. Sara smiled and wanted to take a picture of him as he was still sucking on his pacifier as well. Brad moved a round a little shifting, rolling on to his back with his arm above his head with his pacifier still in his mouth. Sara couldn't help but coo and run her finger through his head again as she got up to get the camera. She returned minutes later and toke a few shots of him fast a sleep. Remembering the milk they drank last night, she had for gotten to do a diaper check to Brad and herself.

Pulling the blanket away, she had seen Brad had soaked his diaper. Sara checked her's and she was wet as well. Quietly walking upstairs not wanting to disturb Brad to get changing supplies.

While in Brad's room she changed her own diaper getting cleaned up She tossed her diaper on the pile in the trash can. Picking up a fresh diaper, wipes, and baby powder for Brad, she grabbed the trash can full of diapers and bought them down stairs setting them by the front door. Brad was still sleeping soundly as Sara got on the bed and started to undo his diaper. She opened it and started to wipe him clean, pulling the wet one away. She opened the fresh one gently lifting his legs up and setting them down, she sprinkled baby powder and pulled the diaper on, tapping it into place. As soon as Sara finished diapering him, Brad woke up yawning as the pacifier flopped out of his mouth falling onto the fold out bed.

"Morning sweety." Sara said smiling looking into his eye's.

"Morning baby." Brad said smiling and waving,

Sara climbed onto Brad who wrapped his arms around her as they snuggled kissing softly smiling. Sara had to go back to work for the next few days and Brad was a little upset but she had to make some money. Brad didn't know what to do for the next few days since Sara was going to go back to her house.

"You gonna be OK while I go back to work sweety?"

"I will hun. Just don't know what to do for the next couple day's."

"I'm sure you will think of something babe. Meet up with old friends, go to a park, go-kart tracks and such." Sara said laying her head on Brad's stomach cuddling.

Sara soon got up and looked through her bag of clothes and decided to be a little daring today at work. She pulled out a red, black, and white, plaid skirt and slipped it over her diaper and found a shirt long enough to cover some of the shirt. Before she for got she slipped a bra on. Brad smiled and smacked her diapered butt when she bent over to reach for her shirt.

"Hey you!" Sara turned around smiling and walking closer to Brad.

Sara smiled wrapping her hands around his neck and climbed onto his lap as he wrapped his arms around her. They kissed tender and softly holding each other even closer. Brad started to slide a little tongue as Sara smiled and did the same They both tried their hardest to not go any further so Sara could get ready and go to work. Brad got up looking for pajama bottoms slipping them on and taking out the trash from the kitchen and his room to outside throwing it away in the FSI bin. He walked back in as Sara was getting ready to leave for work.

"OK baby I'm leaving now. Love you."

"Love you sweety." Brad said giving one last kiss on her lips.

When Sara left Brad started to do some cleaning around the living room getting it spotless. He was a little ashamed of himself that he let it get messy but was now clean. The kitchen was next on the list and was going to be easy. He tossed all the dirty dishes in the dish washer starting it up, mopped the kitchen floor, and washed down the table. Next was some laundry time which he had lots of to do. He went upstairs grabbing his dirty clothes and went to the washer machine and tossed all his clothes in and started it up. Everything that needed to be done was now finished and he wasn't sure what to do now. It was peeking around 1:30 pm and Brad was growing hungry and looked in the fridge for something to eat.

He pulled out a mini pepperoni pizza and started up the oven getting it warmed up. He made himself a special adult bottle and waited for the pizza to cook. Nothing to really do but play Xbox 360 while he waits. Brad put in MW2 since he hasn't gotten the time to get MW3 yet. He joined a Live party and was full of little kids which he and like everyone else, can't stand. They all soon shut up after being killed multiple times and were still cussing as they left. The beeping from the oven went off giving Brad the sign the pizza was done. Walking in the kitchen, he pulled his adult drink out of the fridge, cut up his pizza and bought it to the living room to continue his gaming. It was now peeking 4:00 pm and Brad was getting bored a little and wanted to have some from but didn't want to go to the mall and bug Sara. Walking upstairs he changed his diaper not knowing he had wet himself. Once he was changed, he pulled out a pair of tripp pants and a baggy shirt enough to cover the top of his pants so his diaper wont be seen.

In stead of driving he thought a good bike ride would be in order. He walked in the garage pulling his bike off the bike rack and opened the garage door. Pushing the button closing the garage door, he was soon off biking enjoying the weather. The mall was a few blocks away so Brad just decided to cut through it just for the hell of it. Sara was going on her break soon and was going to eat outside since it was very nice out. Brad was about to bike past the front entrance when he heard the sound of a car slamming on their breaks. Brad tried to jump off in time to avoid getting it.

Minutes later paramedics arrived to the scene of the accident asking witnesses if they saw what happened. Sara was walking out of the mall with lunch in hand and saw what was going on. Being nosy, she walked over to see what had happened. Dropping her lunch and running over she saw brad in the back of an ambulance.

"BRAD!" Sara screamed running to him in panic

Day 14 (woken in the hospital)

Brad laid in the hospital bed sleeping with Sara by his side holding his hand, with the sound of the TV on. A nurse walked in to check on him and his temperature making sure he was OK. The only good thing with Sara being there, was she was able to change him when needed so the nurses let her help out. Everything checked out OK when the nurse left and Sara went back curling up on the sofa chair that was in the room. She pulled the blanket up and was about to fall asleep when she heard movement looking at Brad.

"B- baby?"

Brad mumbled trying to move his hands and opening his eye's.

"Dr! Dr! He's awake now! He's up!" Sara ran to the door shouting.

"Wh- what happened? Why am I here?" Brad asked rubbing his eye's and looking at the iv's in his hand.

"You were hit by a car on your bike sweety. The person who was driving was drunk and tried to make a run for it."

A Dr. soon walked in with Brad's chart checking everything and his results.

"Did they catch the guy?" Brad asked trying to sit up in his bed.

"Yes he was. He didn't make it far enough and was arrested."

"Well good morning Brad. Nice to see you awake. How you feeling?" Dr. William asked.

"A little OK. My head hurts and leg itches.like crazy."

"Well you due have a small bump on the head but nothing to bad, but I do have some bad news. You do have a broken leg." Dr. William said pulling the blanket away showing him the cast.

Brad couldn't believe it. He run his fingers through his hair not knowing how to tell his parents. Sara reached over holding him to her chest rubbing his back.

"How long will i be in the cast for Dr.?" Brad asked looking up

"Hmm, I would say a good six weeks. But I have a question myself. Do you have a medical problem that you have to wear diapers?"

"Yes sir. It started a few weeks ago and trying to get it under control."

"OK we did do some tests and notice some small problems but nothing we are to worried about."

"Have you called his parents?" Sara asked with a small worried look on her face.

"Yes we have. But I did not tell them about the diapers since he is over 18. His mom did want to call him when woke up."

Brad looked worried and turned to Sara as Dr. William walked out worried. Brad's mom was always worried about him and what would happened when he got older. He hardly listened to his parents, always wanted to get in trouble and try to get away with it. Sara reached for the phone and handed it to Brad as he punched in the number where his parents where staying at. The phone rang about 3-5 times before his mom picked up.

"Hello?"

"H-hi mom. It's Brad."

"BRAD! Oh my God, are you OK? How you feeling? How's your leg? Are yo-" Brad cut his mom off asking him questions.

"Mom, calm down. I'm OK and feeling well now. As for my leg, it is broken and the Dr said I will be in a cast for six weeks."

"Six weeks! We can be home as soon as we can to help you out around the house." His mom told him who was sitting next to his dad.

"No mom, don't worry. You guys have been looking forward to that vacation for years. Don't let me ruin it. Plus I um, made a girl friend." Brad said now blushing looking at Sara.

"A what? His dad shouted smiling."

"Yeah, her name is Sara and she works at the mall in Hot Topic. She's really nice, caring, and she said she will help me out."

"Well thats good sweety. We can't wait to meet her. I guess we will see you at the end of the month then. Try to be safe and careful honey. Love you."

"Love you to."

Brad hung up the phone and breathed a sigh of relief. Looking at Sara who reached over and kissed him. This was going to be more hard now. Sara knew he was gonna have to re-potty trained before his parents got home but what's he gonna do now? A nurse walked in and gave him his discharge paper's and saw the bill for his stay and was shocked. Cat scan surgery, hospital room stay, the list went on. He asked what he can do if he can't pay the bill. She walked back in with a paper he can fill his income and what he does for work and see how much the hospital can help pay. He filled it out as Sara got some clothes ready so he can changed after the paper work. The nurse walked back in checking the paper work and OK'd him to leave. Sara checked his diaper after he toke the hospital gown off and he was still dry. She helped him into his lose fitting sweat pants and shirt. Brad grunted as he was still sore from the accident.

"You OK hun?" Sara asked helping him into the wheelchair.

"A little. Its hard for me to walk."

Brad slowly got in the wheelchair but was unable to wheel himself out still tired from the IV. Dr. William caught up with him handing Brad extra paper work and a copy of his broken leg in case he wanted as a souvenir. Brad did like the idea and shook his hand and thanked him for everything. Sara was waiting in front of the discharge door getting out and helped Brad in the car. It was more of a challenge then he thought it was going to be. Sara drove him his place so she can grab some stuff. Brad waited in the car getting tired and saw her walking back out. He saw she got his diaper's, clothes, his stuff animal, and other stuff. Sara tossed it in her trunk and drove to her place.

"Where we going?" Brad asked rubbing his eye's.

"I'm taking you to my place for a while hun. I can't have you living at your house risking climbing up and down those stairs."

Sara pulled in her driveway getting out to help Brad in the house. Unlocking the front door she helped him into her room, laying him on her bed. Brad got comfy on the bed as Sara walked out to her car to get the stuff from his house and walked back in to her room and saw Brad who tried to pull his sweats off but soon fell asleep trying. Sara smiled pulling them off and tossed a thin blanket over him and placed a bunny and his stuff animal next to him. Before she walked out, she turned back looking at him who was no cuddling both stuff animals.

"Sleep well baby. Love you."

Sara left Brad a note and went off to work. Not before walking in and kissing his head softly.

I still think this story is great. As for some ideas for his coming days, he could have a friend or two of his over as well as possibly one or two of Sara's over, at different times and let things slip that both of them are in diapers and see what happens. As for his folks, I don't see him getting potty trained in time before they return and see how they take him being in diapers, and then possibly Sara as well. He may even need some help changing at times.

Day 14

Sara was working at the mall and it was a little busy day. They had a 75% off deal on all clothes and newer stuff to bring in more money. It was working great and business was looking great. It was soon her lunch time and she picked up her lunch walking off to the food court. It was about three hours after Sara left her house and thought she call Brad to see how he was doing. Brad was still sound a sleep laying on the bed. His phone rang and was woken up out a dead sleep.

"Ell ell hello?" Brad said feeling groggy rubbing his eye's.

"Hey baby how you doing? I'm on lunch and though I would check on you."

"Yeah I'm doing *yawns* good." Brad said letting a big yawn trying to talk.

"Did I wake you hun? I'm sorry."

"No it's OK hun. It was about time I got up any way."

"OK sweety. Well i have about two more hours before I'm done at work. I will be home as soon as I can to help you. I love you."

"Love you to babe. bye."

Sara hung up and went to eating her lunch and trying to enjoy it. Back at home, Brad rubbed his face trying to wake up more and looked again at his phone seeing what time it was. it was around 1:00 and he was gonna try to get out of bed which was going to be a challenge . Looking around he saw his crutches near the bed and sat up reaching for them. He muscled all his strength to pull himself up. Whimpering in pain trying to pull himself up several times, he finally got up. Looking down at his state, he saw he only had a shirt and diaper on. Reaching for his sweatpants and grabbing them, he hobbled his way out to the living room and turned on the TV. Very carefully he tried to pulled them up when he heard knocking at the door.

"Just a minute!" Brad shouted.

He fumbled with his sweats getting them up while using the crutches for support. He hobbled to the front door and slowly opened it. It was Jake with a back pack draped over his shoulder.

"Dude you OK? Sara called and told me what happened to you."

"Yeah I'm good, but my leg isn't. I'm up for six weeks."

"Damn dude. So hows everything going with you and Sara?" Jake asked helping Brad sit down.

"Been good. How about you? I know you never carried a back pack around with you until you wanted to try diapers."

"Well I have been wearing more but not like crazy. This have come in handy in some spots. Hate long lines but these are a lifesaver.

They both laughed a little at it and watched more TV. It's been a while since Brad seen Jake and wonder what else he has been up to. Jake had just gotten hired in a Pet shop in town and loves it there. He get's to play with all sorts of pets and care for them. Brad was gonna be in need of a job soon and wondered if Jake could put in a word for him. He promised Brad he would when he went back to work the next few days.They spent so much time talking they didn't hear Sara pull in the drive way and walk up to the front door. Sara walked in and saw both Brad and Jake sitting in the living room watching TV.

"Well nice to see you'r up and moving and that you have a visitor." Sara said smiling rubbing Jake's hair.

"How was work babe?" Brad asked reaching up for a kiss."

"It was OK but busy as hell." Sara said taking her hoody off and hanging it up.

"So I was thinking. The fair is in town now for about a week. you guys wanna go?" Sara asked smiling.

Brad and Jake agreed and got ready. Sara checked Brad to see if he needed to be changed and he sure did. Once he was all fresh they hoped in Jake's car and headed to the fair all padded up.

• 3 months later...

Day 14 (at the fair)

They pulled in the grassy parking lot seeing the lights from the rides and food stands flashing and were exited to have fun. Slowly making there way to the ticket booth giving time for Brad to get up. After paying they walked in and looked to see what to do first. Sara looked and saw animals in the barn and got excited hoping up and down wanting to go see them. They walked over to see them and saw rabbits first. The little girl told them the rabbits name letting them hold her. Brad smiled as he saw Sara holding it kissing its nose. She held it for Brad letting him pet it also as well as Jake.

Walking around and seeing the horses, goats,and baby cows, they were ready to try some rides. Brad wasn't to use since his leg was still hurting. They looked for some gentle rides for Brad to ride also. First ride was barrel of fun. Brad decided to try it out and see how he would do. Getting in waiting for the ride to start, Brad was feeling his stomach grumble and Sara could hear it. She looked over at him and could tell what was wrong. The ride started up and everyone tried to spin the wheel fast as they could. Spinning it faster and faster Jake could feel wetness down below. He felt himself as the ride was still going and was OK so far. The ride soon stopped and everyone got out slowly trying to keep their balance.

Second ride was The Ring of Fire. Brad loved this ride but since of how closed in the seats were, he had to sit this one out. Sara and Jake went up the stairs. The lap bar came down tightly and they could hear the crinkle of their diaper and couldnt help but giggle softly. Slowly the ride moved going back and forth picking up speed. At one point the ride stalled at the very top upside down and was there for a good five seconds then made its way back down to the bottom slowly coming to a stop. Jake and Sara got out and walked to Brad who got food for everyone. They all shared thick cut fries and had a drink for themselves. It was a good time to rest and also for Brad to rest for his leg. They should of known better then eating the fair food but they were there to have a good time. After waiting for the food and drink to settle they walked to look for more rides. Nothing really seem to go to ride so they thought the ferries wheel was in order. It would be a good time to enjoy the view of the fair but knew a diaper change was in order.

There was one problem. There were only port-a-potty's and the restrooms were closed for remolding. Changing in a port-a-potty is no easy place to change a adult diaper in. There only choice was the change in the car. They got their hand stamped for readmission and went to the car opening the back door seat. Brad was the first and laid in the back seat as Sara pulled his sweats down revealing his diaper and started to un-tape it. Jake did his best to block the view from any by standers walking by. She un-taped his soaked diaper setting it in a trash bag on the floor and wiped him clean. She slid a fresh diaper under him and powdered him up then taping it in place. Brad pulled his sweats up and got out of the back seat.

Jake was next and laid down unbuttoning his own pants and slid them down. Sara untapped his diaper and set it in the trash bag with the other diaper and cleaned him up putting a fresh diaper on with powder. He pulled his pants up and got out. Sara was next and Brad went to change her but she stopped him.

"I can't let you do that hun, you have a bad leg."

Brad sighed but agree. Sara changed herself like a pro and tossed the dirty diaper in the trash bag and tied it shut. She got all clean and in a fresh diaper pulling up her pants. After everyone was all cleaned and changed, they walked to to entrance with the bag of dirty diapers and tossed them in the trash can and walked back in heading to the ferries wheel. At this point it was getting darker and the lights were getting brighter. They got in the cabin and the ride host locked the door making sure it was secure. Slowly the wheel moved and didnt pick up much speed. It kept a slow pace make a few stops. It stopped at the very top and they could see the whole fair from there. It was one night they all didn't want it to end.

There ride soon ended and were ready to go home. Hopping in the car with Brad in the back seat, Jake at the wheel and Sara in the passenger seat, they headed for Brad's house. Half way home Sara heard snoring and looked in the back seat. Brad was sound a sleep Jake and Sara both smiled and let him be. Minutes later they pulled in the drive way and they all got out but Brad. He was out could so Jake carried him in the house upstairs to his room. Laying him on his bed undressing him, putting him in his pj's. She tucked him under the blanket placing his stuff animal next to him. Sara watched as he hugged it close.

She gathered up some pillows and blankets for Jake and made the bed on the pull out couch. He was also very tired and didnt feel like driving home. Once he was in bed he also passed out. Sara made her way back upstairs to Brad's room and saw him sucking his thumb now. She reached for his pacifier gently pulling his thumb out and put his pacifier in his mouth. She got changed into bed time clothes and got in bed with him snuggling close as they all drifted to sleep