LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Month To Myself

Guest little_jonny

Guest little_jonny

Brad's parents were going a month's vacation and he has the house all to himself. He knows this is the best time to have fun and be himself.

Day 1

Brad was online looking at abuniverse knowing this will be the best time to do this. He had another bank account that his parents didn’t know about and had a lot of money saved up in it and decided to go on a shopping spree. He bought, 42 case of Abena Abri-Form, a 40 pack of ABU Cushies, a 96 case of Tranquility, and a 56 case of MoliCare SuperPlus. the total came to $275.22 and saw that it will also be free shipping. Brad thought long and hard if he wanted to do this and knew he may never get a chance to do this again. He finished out the rest of the order that needed to be done and Looked online for footed pajamas. He found a site where he can et a custom made one for a good price. He wanted a wolf style footed pajamas and typed in what he wanted. Brad was finished with that and sa that the diapers and his pajamas will arrive on the same day. He was so excited he couldn't wait for them to come.

"Brad can you come here." He's mom shouted from here room

It made Brad jump at first but he went to see what she wanted.

"Yeah mom, what's up?"

"Are you sure you will be OK here by yourself?"

"Ya mom. I don't mind. Plus I think you and dad deserve a vacation to yourself." Brad said smiling

"OK, well here are the numbers where you can reach us. The hotel, cell phones, dinner places where we will be and, well you know the rest."

"Ya, do you want me to take any bags to the car for you?"

"Ya, these four bags are ready to go out." His mom said pointing.

Brad carried the bags into the hall way and walked back into his room quickly closing out of the window and hiding his bank card. He walked back into the hall way picking up the bags, and walked down stairs. He walked out saying to himself over and over.

"I can't wait, I can't wait,"

Brad sat the bags on the drive way and popped the trunk open. He placed all the bags in the trunk so they all fit perfectly. His dad came out with two more bags letting Brad know this was it. There was room for one more case in the trunk and it came close to not making it. Brad came close dancing because he was to excited what was about to be coming within the next two days. He wished time will go faster and his packages came tomorrow. It was getting close to being dark and his parents won't be leaving until tomorrow morning. Brad was starting to become like a little kid at Christmas morning. He finished his dinner and asked he could be excused and his mom asked he wanted any desert. Brad said no and that he was full. He got online and logged on to dailydiapers.com tell his friends the fun he's going to have and how he can't wait. It was getting late and Brad knew it time to turn into bed. He got into his favorite snoopy pajama bottoms that he made into footed pajamas. He just wish there was a top that went with it. He climbed into bed and placed his Teddy bear that he found at a Wal-Mart next him under his arm and fell asleep

Guest little_jonny

Day 2

Brad woke up with the sun beaming through the shades. He rolled over on to his stomach grumbling feeling cold. He didn't think nothing of it and went to get out of bed. While getting up Brad felt his pajama bottoms and felt a wet spot. Not just a small spot but he could see a good size of a wet spot on his inner legs of the pajamas. He turned his attention to the bed and saw a wet spot. Brad quickly got out of his wet pj's and got into a dry pair. He toke off the wet sheets and wrapped up his wet underwear and p’s in the wet sheets tossing it in his laundry hamper. He started a hot shower knowing he better get the smell of urine off his skin. While being in the shower he was planing out all what he wanted to do while his parents were gone. Maybe even try to find some other diaper lover friends to hang out with or to come over. Finishing up in the shower and scrubbing where he needed to, he got out and dried off. Brad got dressed and made his way down stairs to say good-bye to his parents. It was 8:30 and he saw his parents coming down the stairs.

"OK Brad, We're leaving now." His mom said reaching over for a hug and a kiss.

"Are you sure you don't want to come?" His dad asked.

"Yes dad I'm sure. Besides, I don't think I can get ready and pack a months worth of clothes this fast." Brad said after taking a drink of orange juice.

"OK, The numbers are also listed on the fridge of where we're going be at and other places along with the cell phone numbers." His mom said giving him one last hug.

Brad walked out to the drive way to say goodbye to them and watch them drive away. His parents got in the car and his dad started to back the car up pulling out of the drive way. His parents waved good-bye pulling away from the house and Brad waved aso watching the car drive down the hill. Watching the car drive out of sight he said to himself.

"Few more days I hope"

He dashed back inside checking the tracking number of his shipment he saw his package will arrive tomorrow around 10:00 in the morning. He was surprised it was gonna be here that soon. Brad checked to see when his custom made footed pajamas will be here. He was upset that he saw they wouldn’t be here until the next day. He was hopping they would come the same day as the diapers, but guess he cant always get what he wants. Brad checked the clock and it was 9:30. He decided to go waking around the mall to see what deals they had and what was for sale. Before leaving he knew he better toss his wet sheet and wet pajamas in the washer. After the washer was started up, he walked back up to the kitchen to grab a can of pop. He walked to the front door picking up his car keys and making his way to his car. It was a 10 minute drive to the mall but didn't seem that long. It was a little chilly day out but the sun was still shining. Brad pulled into a parking spot and made his way into the mall hoping to find some good deals. He walked around for a while just window shopping seeing what deals were going on. After all it was November and Black Friday was getting closer. Brad first stopped in Hot Topic to see if he can find anything good to use for the month of fun. He found some leather wrist bands that had some medal hoops on them. He wasn't sure if it was for design or something else. Brad got two of them still looked around the store seeing what else he could find. His heart about skipped a beat when he saw furry paws. Not like for gloves but like full size furry paws. They even matched the color to his pajamas he ordered online. Brad couldn’t resist. He had to get them. He proceeded to the check out counter pulling out his bank card that his parents do know about his HT+1 membership card.

"Found everything your looking for?" The girl behind the counter asked smiling.

"Yes I did." Brad said smiling back

The girl was scanning the items and came to the furry paws.

"Wow, these are awesome. I didn't know we had these."

"Ya, I saw them and had to get them." Brad said.

"Are you into Furry at all?" She asked scanning the paws.

"Eh, a little but not so much." Brad said looking down at the counter and notice something.

He thought he saw something but didn't think anything of it. The girl turned around to get a bag and he the girl had a tail attached to her pants. He couldn't think of anything to say and said the first thing that came to his mind.

"Cute tail!" He said almost blushing

"Say what?" The girl said turning around.

"Uh, nice tail?" He said getting worried he said something wrong.

"Oh thanks." She said smiling and grabbing at it.

"Tell you what. You can pick out any furry tail from the shelf." It's on me.

"Really?" Brad asked being stund.

"Of course. Come this way."

He walked behind her hearing a familiar sound but didn’t think anything of it. She went to reach down to pick up some tails and he saw something white that looked like plastic popping out. She got back up showing him her favorite one's. Brad saw a black tail with a white tip and wanted that one.

"That one! It will go well with my foot-"

"Your what?" She asked

"Um, nothing."

"It's OK, I've heard of something’s that freaked me out. I'm into some kinky things myself. Well I'm always working here if you want to stop in, say hi, or even get a bite to eat. My name Is Sara by the way." She said reaching out to shake his hand.

"My name is Brad." He said shaking her hand.

They said good-bye and Brad went on shopping more wondering if what she was wearing, was what he thought it was. He put it behind him and decided to check out the pharmacy to find some usefull things for his pampering

Brad is old enough to drive so that would make him how old? And what does he look like. Tall short chubby skinny? That would be nice don't you think? But I do like your story so please continue with it. :)

Brad is old enough to drive so that would make him how old? And what does he look like. Tall short chubby skinny? That would be nice to know don't you think? But I do like your story so please continue with it. :)

Guest little_jonny

Day 2 (continued)

Brad was walking down to the pharmacy and was being checked out by some girls. Even some girls that looked to be like to be freshmen. Brad was as 21 year old who was in great shape. He was on his high school's base ball and swim team and always stayed in shape. He laughed to himself saying,

"If only they knew my dark secret."

Brad arrived at the pharmacy and was greated by a older women who must of been in her 30's or 40's. She did great him nicly and asked if she could help him with anything. Brad said no thanks and walked around the store looking for what he needed. He walked down the infant section looking at all the baby diapers, pull-ups, and goodnites. He came to the baby powder and found the bran that he was looking for. He picked up the Johnson and Johnson baby powder and couldn't help but to take a smell of it. Brad breathed in deep enjoying the smell that made him tingle and warm inside. He placed it in the shopping basket and looked at the whipes of what will be best. He thought what the hell and just get Pampers baby whipes. He got two packs knowing its going to be a long but fun month. Brad walked around more and found the incontitnet asile and found plastic pants. At this point he wasn't sure on what to get. He stared at them as if had for gotten his locker combenation at school.

"Do you need any help?" A old store clerk asked from behind him.

"Oh um, I think so ya." BRad asked turning red

"Well, what can I help you with?"

"Well, I dont know what will work best. As in the plastic pants." He said becomin more nervous.

"Oh dear, it's nothing to be embarassed about. What size are you?"

"I'm um about 32"-34"." Brad said looking around at his waist.

The store clerk looked at what they had and pulled off three different kinds to show Brad.

"I know they look like girl colors but these should work well. There not tight around the legs like most of them are. They keep eaks from happening and will keep your bed and clothes dry." The women said smiling handing them to Brad.

"Thank you so much." Brad said smiling.

"Izs there anything else I can elp you with?"

"No, I think I'm about done."

"OK, when you're ready someone will help you out at the check out counter."

Brad thanked the women for the help and checked out all what he got. He decided to go check out Spencers gift store to find what stuff he can find that may come in hand. He placed the pharmcy bag inside the Hot Topic bag. Looking around they didn't have much deals or any thing that looked good. He did decide to buy some chains long chains and some hand cuffs that had fetish on the package. He couldn't help but laugh to himself when he saw the package say that. Brad looked around more and didn't find anything else that looked interesting. He proceded to the check out where a older male was helping him. The male was scanning everything and Brad thought he was giving some of the stuff a wired look but didn't pay no attention.

"OK, total comes to... $25.75." The woker said turning to Brad.

Brad handed him bank card and the guy swiped it. The computer toke a whie but finally approved the card and Brad was on his way out the store. He looked at his cell phone and it was already 1:25 and he was getting hungry. Making his way to the elervator he saw a mother pushing a stroller to the elervator and he pointed at it asking if she was going down. The women noded and Brad held the door open for her. Brad was the nicest guy in his school. Sure he was part of the Jock crowed, but he will stick up for anyone who is being bullied or help them out if they have trouble in school.

"Thank you so much young man."

"You'r welcome." Brad said smiling at her and waving to baby in the stroller.

The elervator made it's way down to the food court and the door opened up. The mother and her daughter went to the left and Brad made his way to the food court to see what looked good. Sabrao's pizza looked like to be the best to have and wasn't that busy. He got a slice of pepperion and sauceage pizza, two bread sticks and a large lemonaid. He sat down to eat placing the bag across from him. He didn't eat to fast not wanting to get sick. Once he finished eatting he decided to head on home with his purches. On his way to the elevator he saw Sara from Hot Topic walking to the family restroom with a back pack. He didn't think anything of it and smiling and waving to her as she looked at him smiling. Brad wasn't paying attention and end up walking straight into a piler. He grabed his head looking around and only Sara saw him and grabed at her mouth but notice he was ok. Brad made his way up the the first floor and out to the parking lot etting in his truck. Once he got in he was feeling a strong urge pee and knew he should of went before leaving the mall. He floored it almost pealing out of the parking lot flying over the speed bumps to the stop light.

"Come on, come on, come on. CHANGE STUPID LIGHT!" Brad was yelling tapping the steering wheel.

The light changed and he speed off to home hoping there will be no traffic. Lucky for him, there was no traffic close to being no cars on the road. Flying to home getting closer to having to pee, he came to dead stop, put the car in park, and grabed the bag. Running up to the front door and unlocking it, hoping he's going to make it in time.

"Damn I wish i had them diapers now." He said finging the door open.

Running up the stairs and throwing the bag off to his bedroom, he made his way to the bathroom strugling with his pants but getting them undone just in time.. Brad had the look of relife on his face of the stream of urine going in the toilite. As the day went by Brad placed everthing in his room and checked out dailydiapers. He was yawing and getting tired and was about to turn into bed when he remembered his sheet and is pajama bottoms needed to go in the dryer. He dashed down stairs tossing them in the dryer and walking back up stairs. Brad got some extra sheets from the closet in the hall way and put them on his bed. Turning off the light he hopped into bed snuggling under his blanket and with his stuff animal.

Guest little_jonny

Day 3

Brad woken up in a bright colored room looking around where he was at. He saw other wolf’s running around in t-shirts that barely went down past their belly button and were wearing adult baby diapers. He paused for a minute and looked down at his state. To his surprise he was wearing a band tee, white socks, and a diaper with wolf prints on it. Brad looked around for a mirror and ran to the bathroom. He looked around and saw the toilets were gone. All that were there were changing tables with stacks and stacks of diapers. He turned around and saw a mirror that went from the bottom of the floor to the cealing. He felt his face feeling his wolf figure down to his furry skin. Brad’s fur was grey with a few white spots. He could feeling his tail wagging and turned his attention to it. Pulling up his tail and looking at it he was actually stunned it was how he dreamed it would look like. it was grey half way down and the tip was white as snow.

"Does someone need to be changed?" A tall women wolf came in asking looking at Brad.

"Oh um no. Im dry." Brad said feeling at his diaper.

"Are you sure? You remember what happens when you lie about your diaper being dry right?" She said giving a sturn look.

"Um no?" Brad said giving a scared and puzzled look.

"You get put in the time out play pin, in extra thick diapers for two hours, with a special drink. Now, I'm going to ask you again and don't lie to me because I will check. Do you need a diaper change?"

Brad felt his diaper more now and could feel a wet spot. Could he have wet while she was talking to him?

"I'm wet." Brad said covering is face with his paws.

"It's OK dear that's why your hear and why your wearing diapers." The women said picking up Brad.

Brad was amazed that she was able to pick him up. He didn't think he also grew down a little in size. Brad was laid on the changing table and heard a click sound. He looked down and saw that he had been fasten to the changing table. The wolf began to undo the taps to Brad's diaper and slowly puling his tail out for the hole in the diaper. She tossed the diaper in a orderless diaper pal and went to find what diaper to put Brad in. Brad turned his attention to the wall of diaper's seeing the different brands. Pamperwolfs, Hugablewolf’s, littlefurries, and other brands. He was confused on why they were called that then he remembered he was a wolf. Brad watched as she pulled down a hugablewolfs brand diaper.

"OK little guy. Almost done."

She reached under the changing table pulling out wipes and baby powder cleaning him up more.

"You gotta keep you tail still hun."

Brad did as he was told and he felt his tail going though the hole that was in the diaper. She pulled up the diaper up to Brad's stomach and was taped in place. She double checked her work and unfastened brad, picking him up and placing him on the ground. He watched as she walked out of the changing room and he went back to the mirror. He saw that he did grew down about a foot or two and looked like he was about 4 feet tall. Brad was happy that he did had some hair and saw that it was black with a few red streaks in it. He walked out of the changing room and went to see what the other wolf’s were doing. He saw some girls were playing with dolls, some were sleeping, playing with stuff animals. Looking over where the boys were at who were playing with transformers, taking hot wheel cars making the "vroom" sound, and playful fighting with each other. Brad walked over looking for toys to play with. All the toys were being played with and he couldn’t find nothing. Brad looked over at the toy box and walked over to it to see what he could find. He lifted up the lid sniffing and looking around. He heard a loud banging sound that almost made him jump out. It sounded like someone was banging on the lid. Brad soon woke up laying in his bed rubbing his eyes looking around seeing where he was at. He was back in his own bedroom double checking everything. He walked into his bathroom looking at his face, checking his skin, hands, feet, and even looked to see if he had a tail. Pulling down his pajama's checking to see if he was wearing a diaper and he wasn't

"Damn, it was only a dream."

He looked at his clock and it was 10:00. He ran down stairs, flinging the front door open seeing a big brown box and a Fedex sticker on the door. He grabbed it slamming the front door shut, and toke his treasure to his room all excited. throwing the box on the ground and punching the box as hard as he can breaking the box. On top was his oder sheet. 42 case of Abena Abri-Form, a 40 pack of ABU Cushies, a 96 case of Tranquility, and a 56 case of MoliCare SuperPlus. His heart was racing like he was scared but knew he was home all alone. He pulled out the package’s of diaper's holding them and looking at them. Brad made his bed, then placed all the packages of diapers on his bed, getting the bag of goodies he bought at the mall yesterday and laid them all out so he could see everything. He went and got his camera and toke a few pictures of them. He didn't know which one to try first. Brad closed his eyes and just grabbed a bag and that will be the first one he will try. Opening his eyes he grabbed the ABU Chushies. He cleared his bed off, pulling off his pajama's and boxers laying on his bed. He opened the diaper up sliding it under his butt and grabbed the baby powder sprinkling a good bit on his private and his butt. He rubbed it in and pulled the diaper up. Brad put it on nice and snug but not to tight. He got up and checked himself and loved the feeling of it. It was so nice and thick and loved the crinkle sound it made. He tossed a shirt on that didn't come close to covering his diaper running down stairs to the washer and dryer room. He pulled out footed pajama bottoms he mad and tossed them on. He felt like a little kid but he only wished he had his footed pajamas he ordered. Walking back up stairs he went to his dresser draw and toke out all of his underwear and set them on top of it. He grabbed all the diapers, baby powder, wipes, and rubber pants and placed them all in his dresser. He had to take the diapers out of the package just so they will fit. Brad had it looking all nice and neat and thought to himself.

"What if I try to go diapered 24/7?"

He thought to himself and wondered if he could really do it. Brad felt the urge to pee and let it go. He loved the feeling of wetness in the diaper and just stayed in it. After all, he wasn't that wet and wanted to see how much it could hold. He grabbed his Teddy bear, walking down stairs into the kitchen. He looked for a big cup, glass, anything that could hold a lot. He looked on top of the fridge and saw a 64 oz cup from speed way. He looked in the fridge and found some Mountain Dew and filled the cup up. He also made him a something to eat and went into the front room to watch T.V. Brad sat his Teddy bear next to him and turned on the T.V. to see what was on to watch.

Guest little_jonny

Day 3 (continued)

Brad sat on the couch diapered up happy that his order came in the mail and so far he knew it was well worth the money. Watching T.V flipping through the channels he kept sliding his hand in his pajamas feeing the front of his diaper loving the feeling of it. He just decided to watch Nick Jr. since it was the only thing on. Plus it made him feel more like a kid while we wore a printed adult diaper. He had drank about half the Mountain Dew and still didn't need to pee. Still eating his scrambled eggs and sausage he wonder how it was going to feel to mess in his diapers since he hasn't messed himself since he was a toddler. He finished his breakfast and work on finishing his pop while watching Blues Clue's. By the end of the show he had finished his pop and decided to get some water and try flushing his system. Walking in the kitchen he started to feel pressure on his lower stomach and knew nature was about to take it's course. He filled up the 64 oz cup of water and tossed in a few ice cub’s and walked back in the front room. Sitting back down on the couch he was starting to feel tired again but tried to stay awake. Watching the Rugrats he held his Teddy bear on his lap drinking from his cup feeling have to pee now. He relaxed in on the couch trying to relax his bladder thinking of waterfalls, rushing water, being at a water park, anything to make him pee. Finally after enough concentrating a steady stream of pee filled his diaper. He could hear a slite sound of his diaper being filled. After he was done he felt his diaper and pressed it against his skin enjoying the warm feeling. Brad sat a pillow at the end of the couch laying his head on it snuggling up with his Teddy bear with his eyes getting heavy. Pressing the Tevo remote, he checked to see what time it was and it was only noon. Brad yawned rubbing his eyes and drifting off to sleep as he saw a diaper commercial was coming on but he was soon out like a light.

"Mrs. Johnson, I need to be changed." A wolf said off in the distance.

Brad moved around still trying to sleep but was soon woken up.

"Brad, Brad. It's time to wake up. Nap time is over." Mrs. Johnson the tall wolf women said looking down at him smiling.

Brad woke up yawning and stretching looking around and he was back in the colorful room.

"Well it smells like someone needs to be changed."

Brad looked down at his diaper and felt he was also wet and that he had messed himself. He looked at his skin and saw he was also a wolf again down to his furry tail.

"Com'on little guy. Lets get you cleaned up and changed. I will change you first since you messed yourself." Mrs. Johnson said holding Brad's paw and holding the other wolf's paw on the other side.

Mrs. Johnson picked up Brad laying him on the changing table strapping him in and taking off his dirty diaper. Brad watched as she didn't make a face while changing him. She must be use to it and has seen worse. Mrs. Johnson turned around and went to pick a diaper to put Brad in. She ran her fingers feeling the thickness of the diaper's. She went and grab a new brand that looked extra thick. Mrs. Johnson turned around and diapered up Brad. After Brad was all diapered up and smelling like baby powder, he toke off running to play with the other wolf’s. Walking over to the toy shelfs looking for something to play with, he found hot wheels and hot wheel tracks. Pulling them off the shelf he started to put them together on the ground a few wolfs kept getting closer to where he was at. Few minutes later Brad got the track all finished and tested it out. The first car made it through and sent two more. He jumped for joy and was excited that all the cars made it through.

"OK kids, Lunch time." Mrs Johnson yelled for everyone to hear.

All the kids sat at the lunch table waiting for lunch. Some of the wolfs bought their own from home. To Brad's surprise he had bought his own lunch and it was a pizza lunchable.

"OK kids. you remember the rules about eating lunch. Inside voices, no yelling, no taking other's food unless you ask and absolutely no throwing food. Everyone knows the punishment if you break any of these rules or have to be warned more then once." Mrs. Johnson said after she handed out lunch to everyone.

Brad spread the pizza sauce around using the tip of his paw and licked the rest of it off. He placed the pepperoni’s on then the cheese and started to eat. He was about to make another one when a wolf threw a cookie at Brad.

"Hey!"

"What, I didn't do nothing." The wolf said looking and smiling at Brad.

Mrs. Johnson, he threw something at me." Brad shouted

"Is this true?" She asked looking at the wolf who threw the cookie.

"No Mrs. Johnson."

Mrs. Johnson looked to see if there was a cookie on the floor and there wasn't. She said OK and walked away. The wolf who threw the cookie was smiling sticking his tounge out and Brad was getting mad. He looked down at his lunchable and got a crust spreading pizza sauce on it. He put a little extra on it. Brad place it on his paw looking at the wolf who threw the cookie and chucked the pizza crust with sauce on it and the wolf hitting him in the face.

"BRAD!" Mrs. Johnson shouted catching brad throwing the pizza crust.

Brad froze and knew he was in trouble.

"After lunch you know the punishment. I see you in the changing room."

Brad looked over at the wolf who was know wiping the sauce off his face giving a mean look at brad. Brad was smiling knowing it was worth it. After lunch Brad walked over and sat by the changing room. He saw Mrs. Johnson walking over and she still looked mad. Brad stood up and she grabbed him by the paw taking him in the room. She picked him up laying him on the changing table taking off his diaper and tossing it in the pail. He watched her turned around and reached inside a diaper bag that said "punishment diapers" on it. She pulled it out and Bard’s eyes widen seeing how thick they were. They were about as thick as wearing two diapers.

"I know you were mad but that doesn't mean you need to sink to other's low and throw food." Mrs. Johnson said finishing diapering Brad.

She picked him up placing him on the floor and Brad started to walk out of the changing room and he waddled really bad. He walked over to the punishment play pin waiting for Mrs. Johnson. She walked out looking for Brad thinking he was trying to run and hide but saw him by the play pin. Walking over to Brad who was sitting down, she then picked him up placing him in the play pin.

"Now, here are pillows and blankets if you want to take a nap while you’re in here. Of course there will be no toys in here. I will keep checking on you to see if you need to be changed but remember, your in here for two hours. I know it seems like a very long time, but it's to earn a lesson." Mrs. Johnson said patting on Brad's head.

Brad just decided to sleep and laid the pillows in a pile and grabbing the blanket. He laid on the pillows and got under the blanket and turned to look at his now very thick diapered butt. He rubbed it and was so sleeping.. Brad woke up jumping thinking he heard a sound. Looking around he saw he was back on the couch with the T.V. still on. Looking at his hands and was upset again that it was just yet another dream. He started to smell and it became very strong. Brad stood up, pulling down his pajamas down feeling his diaper. He felt his was more wet then felt the bottom of his diaper and felt that he had also messed his diaper. Brad kind of enjoyed the feeling of the diaper and how it was. He knew he had better get cleaned up and re-diapered. Walking up the stairs into his room, he went to his dresser and decided which diaper to wear next. He felt his stomach cramping and pressed on his lower stomach and filled his diaper more. Looking in his dresser he decided to try the Abena next pulling one out, along with the baby powder and wipes. He decided to also take a shower to get nice and clean. After his shower he dried off as good as he could and went to lay down to get diapered. Sprinkling the powder on, he put a little extra on just incase and taped up the diaper. He walked in his room only in a diaper seeing it was 3:00 he thought of what he should do for the rest of the day.

(if you guys have any ideas let me know)

Guest little_jonny

Day 3 (continued)

Brad looked at the clock, seeing it was only 3:00 and decided to take a trip to the mall diapered just to see if anyone will notice. Brad always liked living on the edge and trying to get in some trouble every now and then. He found his back pack and put a Tranquility and a Molicare diaper in it, along with baby wipes and baby powder. Looking in his dresser drawer he found a pair of baggy jeans and a shirt that didn't seem that long. Tossing the clothes on his bed, he almost grabed a pair of underwear when he remembered what he was wearing feeling his diaper. Putting on his pants and zipping them up, he felt his butt and felt a bulg and hearing a tiny crinkle sound. Brad couldn't help but smile and love the feeling. He turned looking in the mirror and saw how much of his diaper was sticking out. He thought it would be a great time for a few photo shots. Grabing his camera and making sure there was blenty of light, he started taking a few pictures. Of course he had to do a few butt shots and even got the guts to take a few full picture shots of himself. After taking about seven pictures, it was time to head off to the mall. Brad grabed his back pack, got in his car and headed to the mall.Traffic was heavy today with a lot of shoppers going to the mall and other stores, he didn't notcie he was wetting himself until he put his hand on his lap putting pressure on it. He wasn't that wet and knew it could hold a few more good wettings so he went on driving to the mall. Pulling into the parking lot he saw there were a lot of cars at the mall today. It looked more busy then any other day. Sitting in his car he thought if he should try this or not. He thought he might as wel since he was this far already, maybe even check in some of his stores and even Hot Topic where Sara was at. Brad got out and walked in the mall and went straight to Hot Topic to see if Sara was in there. When he walked in he saw her welcoming him into the store and he smiled back saying hello. Brad walked around and being able to hear the crinkle sound of his diaper, he turned and saw Sara still looking at him smiling. Brad stilled walked around the store, reaching up high for hats, bending down to look at shirt's just to see if Sara would say something.

"Do you need help finding anything else today Brad?" Sara said smiling looking at him.

"Na, just looking around, seeing if you have anything on sale."

"Well we do have some shirts, pants, belts, cloves, and other things on sale over here." She said pointing over the calerance rake.

Brad walked over looking at everything and he could hear Sara alking behind him. She got up to him standing next to him ask what he wanted or was looking for. Sara was wearing a skirt today with high heal shoes and Brad thought it was hot just how she was dressed. A few other people walked in the store and Sara welcomed them also asking if they needed help with anything. While she was helping them Brad acted like he was looking for something on the clarence rake. This time he toke his back pack off bending down to try and find something and he felt to see how much of his diaper was sticking out. To his surprise it was sticking out about two inches.

"Maybe you should buy a belt." Sara said smiling.

"Oh, uh whys that?" Brad said standin up.

"Because I could see your diaper sticking out." Sara said smacking his diapered butt.

Brad's eye grew wide stund that she smacked his butt.

"Oh it's ok. I wear them to." She said giving him a sneek peek of her diaper under her skirt.

Brad smiled and looked into her eye's feelin something.

"Do you wanna um, grab something to eat when your on lunch?"

"That sound's great. I go on break at 5:00. Meet me in the food court around that time. Here's my phone number." Sara said smiling writing it down on his hand and kissing it.

Brad couldn't believe what just happened. He may have just found a DL girlfriend.

(i know its short and some spelling errors, sorry i didnt have time to fix it. hope you guys are liking it. please leave some comments or feedback)

this is a great start...

being that Brad has a whole month to himself you could keep this story up for a decent amount of time...

please don't get bored half way through, that sucks hahaha

Guest little_jonny

Day 3 (still continues)

Brad went down to the food court and decided to wait for Sara to come so they could eat together. He couldn't keep his feet or his hands still from taping and shaking. Looking at his cell phone and it was 5:10 and he was about to get up just get something to eat when he saw Sara quickly running to where he was at.

"Hey sorry I'm late. I had to change my diaper." Sara said placing her small back pack on the chair next to her.

Brad thought he will never hear a girl say that in his life.

"It's ok, so what sounds good to eat?" Brad said double checking to see if he's wet.

"Anything sounds good right now. I haven't eaten all day and I'm very hungry."

"How about Panda Express?" Brad asked.

"Sounds good. Haven't had that in a long time.

Sara and Brad got in line looking to see what they wanted. Both of them were leaning against the pole. Sara pretended to look at her phone but kept looking at Brad's butt and seeing the top of his diaper sticking out. She thought she will have some fun and tease him a little. Leaning against the pole she placed both her hands on it and stretched a little. Moving her hands slowly to his butt while looking up at the menu of what to get.

"Do you know what you want?" Brad asked looking at Sara.

Sara froze but kept where her hand was at. She moved her hand touching the top of his diaper that was sticking out. He looked at Sara who was now smiling. He could tell she liked him or something.

"Yup I know what I want." She said winking at him.

They both got the orange chicken and rice with a small drink. Brad thought he will be nice and pay for both of their meals and she was OK with it. Sitting at the table Sara started the conversation.

"So, what got you into diapers." Sara asked.

"I really don't know. I think it started when I went to a friends sleep over when i was about 8 years old. I went to change into my pajama's and had to go to the bathroom but there was no toilet paper. I looked under the sink cabinet and saw a package of pampers size 5 and I knew it was his little sister's. I pulled one out and felt and some reason loved how it felt. I made sure the door was locked and put it on and I loved it. Looking in the mirror that was on the door in there, I loved the feeling and decided to wear it to bed. The next day I woke up and checked it, I was soaked. I was able to change in the bathroom and hide the wet diaper in the trash can but decided to take two and put them in my back pack. Ever since then, I have bought my own or toke some from when I went to my relatives house. What got you into diapers?" Brad asked starting to eat his food.

"I'm really not sure. I see myself as not growing out of them. My parents tried to potty train me and worked for a while until I wanted to wear diapers again. I wet the bed on purpose just to be put back in them and I "wet" the bed until I 12 or 13 and my parents toke me to doctors over those past years but they couldn't find anything wrong. Ever since then, my parents just let it go. I am able to still use the toilet when ever I need to. So I have a question for you?" Sara asked looking at Brad.

"What's that?" Brad asked moving his food around.

"Do you have a girlfriend?"

Brad choked on his food a moment and cleared his throat and toke a drink.

"No I don't really. Actually, I've never had a girlfriend in my life. I don't think I would find one that will be understanding of my needs and my fetish." Brad said getting a little bumed

"Same here. I wore diapers to school a few times and came very close to being caught and even some rumors were spread about about me about it."

It was getting closer to Sara's break being over and they were about done eating. Brad wanted to ask something but couldn't find the words to say it. They both walked back to Hot Topic and chatted for a bit and was a little busy. Sara helped with the other customer's and got them on their way. Brad was about to leave when he finally got the guts to ask what he was going to say.

"So I was wondering if you would like to come to my parents house and maybe see a movie or have dinner My parents are gone for a month on vacation and have the house to myself."

"I'd love that. But it's going to have to wait until tomorrow" Sara said smiling

"That's OK with me." Brad said writing down his address and handing it to her.

They said their good-byes and Brad went on home. Pulling out of the parking lot and Brad felt a strong urge to pee and relax his bladder and let it flow. Driving down the road he could still feel himself peeing and knew he didn't drink that much. He finally stopped and felt much better. Puling in the drive way he was feeling better about himself asking out the first girl ever. He opend the front door and could feel the Panda Express about to make a exit. Feeling his stomach grumble he knew it was going to be bad. He thought if using the toilet would be better but knew he better make a run for the bathroom then. Running up the stairs he tried as fast as he could to pull is pants off but was soon to late. He felt his diaper filling up and could feel it getting heavy. Pulling his pants down he saw the huge bulge in the back of his diaper. Waking in his room he grabbed a fresh diaper, baby powder, wipes, and his pajama's. He went back in the bathroom and got ready for the worst. Brad stood in the trash bag undoing the taps on the diaper and slowly placed it in the trash bag. He cleaned himself up and got ready with the fresh diaper. Not paying attention he saw that he grabbed two Tranquilty instead of one. Brad thought why the hell not and doubled up. Putting baby powder on and the first diaper, he made a slit on the first one and put the other one on and could feel the thickness between his legs. He put on his pajama's and toke the dirty diaper down to the kitchen bathroom and got ready for bed. Already he was getting hot and he end up taking his pj's off and went to bed only wearing a diaper wondering what tomorrow's date is going to be like

Guest little_jonny

Day 4 (date night?)

Brad woke up feeling his diaper and it was soaked. He was starting to get a little worried that he might be starting to wet the bed. Yawning and stretching he knew he better change before getting a rash. Walking over to his dresser pulling it open, he try to decide fo which diaper to wear today. While deciding, he nearly jumped when he heard someone at the front door knocking. He grabbed a pair of baggy sweats and tossing on a shirt, he ran down stairs looking out the window to see who it was. All he saw was a box sitting on the porch and he was trying to remember what he ordered. The light bulb popped over his head and remembered it was the pajama's he ordered. Opening the door, he picked up the box and slammed the door behind him, dashing upstairs. Again not caring, he smashed the box open with his fist pulling out his custom made pajama's and loved them. They got every detail he asked for. The grey fur, the white tummy, to the big furry grey tail with a white tip at the end, and to the paws it head. He even loved the hoddie attached to it that had wolf ears on it. Brad tossed it on his bed and went back to his dresser. He pulled out a Abena along with the baby powder and walked in the bathroom starting a hot shower. Stripping down to his diaper, he looked at himself in the mirror and saw how bulky it really was. Pulling the taps off letting both diapers fall the ground, he checked the temperature of the water and it was nice and hot. He rolled up the was soaked diapers and tossed them in his trash can. Brad hoped in the shower and washed where it needed it to most with extra soap to make sure he wasn't going to get a rash. He sat in the shower for a bit letting the water hit him while he thought what was going to happen tonight with Sara. After a while he got out and dried himself off and laid down to get diapered up. Sprinkling the baby powder on, he toke in the smell of it and made a small cloud of it letting it fall slowly. He taped himself up nice and snug, he got up and walked into his room and knows he needs to do a lot of cleaning before Sara comes over. Gathering up all of his dirty clothes and tossing them in his clothes hamper, He toke them down stairs and put them in the washer and went back upstairs. Brad knew the rest of the house was clean and his only issue was his room. He spent about a half hour to a hour of cleaning and remembered the boxes from the diapers and his costume. Putting all the trash, plastic bags from the diapers, breaking down a box, and the trash from his bathroom, he got dressed and toke the trash to the trash can and toke to the end of the road for trash day tomorrow. He remembered the kicthen trash and ran back into grab it and toke outside. Walking back in the phone rang and Brad looked to see who it was. It was his parents and he was a little scared to answer it.

"Hello?"

"Hey sweety how you doing?" His mom said on the other line.

"I'm doing good. Hows the vacation going?"

"It's going good. Still wished you would of came along." His mom said feeling a little down

"I know, but I'm doing OK here. Just been cold on and off."

"The weather here has been great. Been sunny for the past 3 days. Well I'm going to let you get going. Stay out of trouble."

"I will mom, love you."

"Love you to dear." His mom said hanging up.

Brad was scared for a second that the will be coming home but knew it would be a waste of money if they did that. Walking back up stairs to his room to work on more cleaning, he made his bed to make it look nice and tossed his wolf pajamas back on is bed and left the stuff from Hot Topic out on his desk not knowing the best place to put them. Brad looked around his room and it looked much better then it did before. Looking at his clock and it was already noon and he didn't know what else to do until Sara got there.

5:00 p.m.

Brad's phone rang and it was Sara

"Hey what's up?" Brad said a little excited to hear from her.

"Hey not much. I'm just leaving the mall now and be at your place soon." Sara said getting in her car.

"Sounds good." Brad said smiling.

"So are you wearing right now?"

"Yes I am, how about you?"

"You know thats a dumb question to ask." Sara said giggling.

"I know. So see you here in a little bit."

"Ya I will." Sara said hanging up.

Ten minutes later went by and Brad saw headlights in the drive way and looked outside. He watched for a moment and saw a girl in a short skirt get out and make her way to the front door. She knocked at the door and waited for Brad to open the door. Opening the door he saw Sara standing there in a short skirt, a band t-shirt, shoes, and a back pack over her shoulder.

"Wow, you look cute." Brad said smiling.

"You look cute to." Sara said reaching over kissing his cheek.

Brad blushed for a moment then let her inside. Sara placed her back pack next to the couch and looked around and sat down letting her diaper show a little bit.

"So, what's the plan for tonight?"

little_jonny let first say that I have two stories on the forum but the first one I went to was yours. Your story is great. Although as being an author too. You really need to put some paragraphs in. Its very hard to read. Please make it easier for everyone to read your wonderful story. Please continue because I can't wait until your next chapter.

Eagle0769 aka Baby Jay NY

Guest little_jonny

Day 4 (date night? continues)

"I don't know. I really didn't have anything planed out. I was thinking about a movie and getting something to eat."

"What movie you had in mind" Sara asked looking at Brad.

"I was thinking either a comedy, horror, or a kids movie." Brad said blushing a little.

"I love kid movies. Watching them makes me feel litte a kid again."

Brad got on the computer and looked up movies that were playing. Looking through what was playing he asked Sara if she wanted to see Tangled. Sara wanted to see it so bad and agreed to seeing it. It was going to start in 30 minutes and toke their time to get ready. Brad was feeing wet and didn't notice that had wet myself and wanted to change before they left.

"I will be right back. I have to change my diaper." Almost feeling embarrassed for saying it.

Sara paused for a moment and ask, "Do you want me to help you?"

Brad froze and thought about it and said yes. They both walked up stairs to his room and Sara looked around his room checking everything out. She saw the Teddy bear on his bed and made a joke about it.

"Awe, do you sleep with him?" She said smiling and giggling.

"Ya I do. If i don't, i can't sleep right."

"So where do you keep you’re stash at?"

"Since my parents are on a months vacation I keep them in here." Brad said pulling his dresser draw open.

Sara was amazed at all the diapers that were in is dresser draw. She's seen them online, but never knew they were that big. Sara picked up the ABU Cushie diaper and wanted to put Brad in this one. She looked in his draw looking for supplies and grabbed the baby powder, wipes, and a pair of plastic pants. Brad laid on his bed thinking it will be the best place to get changed and it will also be comfy. Sara placed the supplies on the bed next to Brad and began to undo his pants and pulling them down. Pulling them off his legs and tossing them into his laundry hamper, she began to undo his wet diaper. The whole time Brad is trying to keep from getting excited but he is also a little scared at the same time. Taking his wet diaper off and laying it on the ground, she began to wipe the area that needed to be cleaned and open up the fresh diaper. She sled it under him and sprinkled baby powder on his butt and his private area and even rubbed it in some. Sara bought up the diaper and taped it nice and comfy. Brad was amazed at how well she changed him.

"Wow, you're pretty good at this."

"Thanks, I baby sat for a few years and you know, diapered myself." Sara said smiling.

Sara reched for the plastic pants nd notice they were new. She placed his feet in the holes and lefted his butt pulling the pants up in place. She told Brad to hop up so she can check her work. Brad got up feeling his butt and pulled down the plastic pants exposing his diaper. He turned around letting her see and it was perfect. Brad felt how thick it was and grabbed a pair of pants that made his diaper less noticeable. Pulling them up, he turned around and saw Sara laying on his bed with her skirt up.

"I need a change to!" She said smiling and giggling.

Brad smiled and walked over to his dresser pulling out a ABU Cushie. He laid the diaper next to her and began to undo her wet diaper and notice it was pretty soaked. Taking the diaper, rolling it up, and laying it on the floor next his wet diaper. He opened up the fresh diaper and notice something. It has the fresh baby smell to it and let Sara smell. She was more excited about it. Brad toke wipes and cleaned her up. Sara lifted her putt in the air and Brad slid the diaper under her. He sprinkled baby powder on her butt and private and rubbed it in and pulled up the diaper. He taped it in place and Sara got up to check his work and though he did a good job for his first time diapering someone.Pulling down her skirt to cover up her diaper and they knew they better get going to the movies. Brad dashed into the kitchen to grab two bottles of pop and they were both on their way to the movies. They got into Brad's car and he pulled out of the drive way on their way to the movies.

They pulled into the move theater and saw it was pretty busy and hoped they could still get tickets. Getting out of the car they made their way to the ticket booth and Brad was able to get two tickets. They walked in to buy a popcorn since they already had pop. Walking up to the ticket taker they and saw they made it in time for the movie to start. It was already dark in the theater but saw the back seats were still opened at the top and went to sit down. Brad pulled out both pops and saw they were pretty shaken up and waited to open them. Few minutes later the movie started they both got comfortable. Half way in the beginning Brad decided to try and open on of the pops and it was bad timing. As soon as he opened it, it was a quiet scene and the air coming out was very loud.

"SHHHHH! you not suppose to bring your own pop in here anyway." Some one near by whispered.

Sara giggled softly and wanted him to open hers. Brad picked it up and wanted to wait for a good moment. As soon as a loud scene came on, it opened it as fast as he could and no one heard it that time. Sara toke a drink and sat it in the cup holder next to her as Brad did the same. Sara lifted up arm rest between them and she laid against Brad who was smiling. Brad wrapped his arm around her waist and she held his hand. At that moment Sara was feeling like a kid all over again like she was on her first date and was having a good time. The movie soon ended and they made their out to the car. As they walked out they held hand and slowly toke their time and Sara moved closer putting his arm on her shoulder smiling at him. Hoping in the car, pulling out of the parking lot and decided to head back home. The whole ride home, Sara couldn't help but smile thinking she had found her knight in shining armor. Or knight in cute diapers.

Brad pulled into the drive way and opened the front door for Sara. They both sat on the couch watching a little TV when brad was getting a little uncomfortable and went to get into his pajama's. Sara picked up her back pack and followed him up to his room. Brad slowly taking off his pants, and the plastic pants checking to see if he was dry and he was. Sara asked where the bathroom was at and he pointed right behind her. He got into his footed pajama bottoms and heared the door opening and looked up at Sara who was in a full wolf footed pajama's. His heart almost skipped a beat and Sara stood there smiling, turning around showing her butt wagging her tail side to side.

Brad couldn't hep but to go put his on. He hasn't tried them on at all so he wasn't sure how they would fit. walking in the bathroom, patting Sara's diapered butt and telling her he will be out shortly. He toke of his pajama's and stepped into his new pajama's. Pulling them up, he felt the warmth of it already and got his arms in, zipped it up and pulled the hoodie part up. He loved it and opened the door to show Sara. They both walked down to the living room and curled up on the couch to watch TV. After a few hours later it was getting late and Brad shoke Sara trying to wake her up. She quietly said.

"I don't want to leave."

"Well, do you have to go back your house?"

"Not really." Sara said yawning.

Brad turned everything off and picked up Sara caring her to his room placing her on his bed. She was still out of it and sleeping. He carefully un-zipped her pajama's to check if she was wet and she was. Quietly, Brad walked over to his dresser pulling out a new ABU Cushie diaper and changed her carefully. Undoing the wet diaper placing it on the floor, he toke wipes and cleaned the wet areas, and got the fresh diaper open. Slowly he picked her up putting the diaper under her and rubbing in baby powder, he heard her moan softly and stopped for a second. He finished up taping the diaper in place and zipped her back up. Brad totally forgot about the other diapers and picked them up tossing them in his bathroom trash can. Walking in his room he turned off the lights and got into bed with Sara and saw Sara had his bear under her arms. Pulling the blanket up over them, he was soon off to sleep.

Guest little_jonny

Day 5

Brad woke up rubbing his eyes feeling a cold draft. He felt around trying to feel for the blanket but he heard Sara talking.

"Hey lay still you stinker."

Brad looked up and saw Sara changing his wet diaper. Looking up at her who was smiling back at Brad, he knew she was the girl for him. He was wondering if she really wanted to have a relationship with him. If she didn't, why else will she be changing his diaper. Sara finished up taping up the last taps and patting on the front of his diaper.

"All done and all clean." Sara said smiling.

"Do you need a change?" Brad asked getting up and getting out of his pajama's

Sara un zipped her pajama's and felt her diaper checking and doing a double check.

"Nope, I'm dry."

Brad sat his pj's on his bed as did Sara and grabbed a shirt from his dresser and tossed it on. It was still earlier in the morning and Brad was hungry for something to fill him up. He told Sara that once she was all done to just come down to the kitchen. Walking downstairs in only a diaper and a shirt that barely covered the top of his diaper, Brad was feeling like a kid again. But a kid who could take care of himself and change his own diaper. Once in the kitchen Brad pulled out everything he needed to make pancakes and pulled out chocolate chips. He started mixing everything up not even hearing Sara sneak up behind him and smacking his diapered butt causing Brad to jump a little and smile.

"So whats for breakfast?" Sara asked looking in the bowl.

"You like chocolate chip pancakes?"

"Of course. I remember trying to sneak some chocolate chips in the mix when my parents weren't looking and sometimes they will get mad."

Brad had the stove heated up and put the mix in the pan starting to cook the pancakes.

"Can I has two?" Sara asked in a cute baby voice.

"I don't know. Can you're tummy hold two?" Brad asked smiling flipping the pancake.

"Of course it can." Sara said giggling rubbing her tummy.

Brad finished the first one and got started on the next one which cooked pretty fast. Putting the last bit of the mix into the pan, he had just enough to have a good size pancake. It was hard to flip because it covered the whole bottom of the pan but still turned out good. Sara carried the plates to the table while Brad got them something to drink.

"What do you want to drink?" Brad asked opening the fridge door.

"Do you have any Sunny D?"

"Yeah we do. I was going to have the same thing."

Brad pored the Sunny D into the cups and walked over to the table sitting down hearing the plastic sound of his diaper moving. Sara bought up the subject about having any dreams about diapers or anything else strange. Brad told her both dreams he had about being a wolf at a day care in diapers and even about the punishment he got in his second dream. Sara was laughing to much that Brad started to turn red. Sara comfort him telling him some of her diaper nightmares and dreams she wished would come true. Sara told Brad that she dreamt that she was at a amusement park only wearing shoes, a diaper, a shirt that didn't go past her belly button, and a back pack full of diaper's.

"Other people around me didn't looked at me weird or didn't say anything. I did feel a little free that I was getting away with it, but had some boys teasing me and smacking my butt. I remember riding a few roller coasters and even wetting myself getting off the ride. I think what woke me up out of the dream was going on this skydiving thing where they take you up to the top and you pull a cord. Once they told me to pull the cord I felt like I was going to hit the ground and it must of been then I woke up scared and wet."

Brad was amazed about her dream and maybe thought about finding a amusement park close by. But didn't want to rush Sara into something like that right now. They finished up breakfast and Brad put the dirty dishes in the dishwasher and walked in the front room where Sara was at sitting on the couch with her legs crossed flipping through the channels trying to find some cartons that will be wort watching. She just decided to watch Nick Jr. for a while until it was over. Brad sat down next to her putting his arm around her and did something he thought she will be mad about. Leaning over, Brad kissed her softly on the cheek and whispered,

"I love you."

Sara felt her cheek and looked into his eyes and said.

"I love you to."

Sara leaned over kissing him slowly and softly on lips. The snuggled diaper to diaper watching Nick Jr. both laughing at funny parts of the show. Sara laid her head on Brad's chest as he wrapped his arm around her waist holding her close. Brad was to comfortable that he didn't want to get up, then the phone rang. Sara froze almost scared stiff. Brad got up to see who it was and it was his parents calling. Brad gave a hush signal to Sara who was holding a pillow over her mouth not saying a single word.

"Hello?"

"Hi sweety how you doing?" Brad’s mom asked.

"Hey mom. I'm doing good. Just had breakfast and now watching some TV."

"Did we get anything in the mail?"

"Na, just junk stuff and some bills." Brad said making up a lie knowing he for got about the mail.

"OK. Well, we'll try and send you a post card when we can or maybe a letter."

"Sounds cool mom." Brad said starting to tease Sara by rubbing the front of his diaper.

Sara was trying so hard not to laugh but end up throwing a pillow at him.

"OK hun, I'm gonna get going now. call us when ever you want to say hi or if something comes up. Love you Brad." His mom said.

"Love you to mom." Brad said hanging up.

Setting the phone back down he turned over at Sara who looked wet and was showing it.

"Does someone need a change?" Brad asked smiling.

"Yes I do." Sara said giggling.

Sara healed her hands out and Brad pulled her up walking her up stairs into his room. He opened up his dresser drawer and asked which diaper she wanted. She pointed to the Molicare diaper since she loved purple. Sara looked over at his desk while he was getting the changing spot ready and she saw the wristband with silver circles and the chains from Hot Topic and was grinning a little.

"So what are these for?" Sara asked smiling holding the wristband and chains.

"Oh uh, Incase I wanted to have some practicing with bondage or tieing up." Brad said tossing the diaper on the bed.

"Well maybe I can teach you something with them." Sara said climbing on Brads bed showing him her wet diapered butt. He smacked it and she laughed laying on his bed with her legs spread ready for the diaper change.