LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is It Possible To Become A Dl?

I myself have loved diapers since i can remember. i know for others they realized in childhood or are incontinent or bed wetters but i want to know what you think about someone who has no desires to wear at the moment but is open about, may one day come to enjoy them?

This is such an interesting question. Of course, if there is any truth to it, we'd all have some interest in getting a friend, partner, or spouse interested in our own unique hobby.

I think the answer, in some cases, is 'yes' because there are a few stories on these boards from people who claim to have gotten people interested in it. One poster on here claims that he introduced his girlfriend to his love for diapers and, at first, she was very uncomfortable with the fetish. She hated it. But time progressed, they talked more and now... she wears diapers with him and enjoys them too.

I'm sure stories like that one are few and far between and, for the most part, your sexual preferences are uniquely yours based on many things. But sometimes I think its possible to get others interested in our fetish... sometimes.

i never had any thoughts or desires regarding ab play or diapers until one day when i was 21 i stumbled across an ab website full of stories. that is how i became interested in it.

so yeah its possible for people to become interested later in life... like anything... people of all ages becoming interested in all different things... they just need to be exposed to it.. and i don't mean having someone wearing a diaper in front of them..

I think it is entirely possible for folks to come around to our way of thinking. I've found that as I get older, the things I used to enjoy as a younger person no longer interest me so it stands to reason that it could go the opposite way as well.

ROFL! :roflmao:

Some one has been day dreaming. Nice wishful thinking there, I would like to see you just telling some friends that you even like to wear diapers for fun. Let's see there reaction! Much less getting them to enjoy wearing diapers themselves. :screwy:

:Crylol:

Thanks for laugh!

I think so because it describes my own experience ^_^

As a child and into my teens I had severe bedwetting problems, and wet my pants too :blush: I wasn't allowed any protection as Dad thought I could control it :rant: All I wanted was to control it like everyone else :thumbsup: Once I realized that I couldn't control it I asked just once for some 'incontinence pants' I saw in a catalog :rolleyes: I didn't like the idea of being diapered but at least my clothes would be dry so I could have a decent life :whistling: Dad nearly blew up when he said "No", making sure I understood that was a permanant answer :crybaby:

Only later in life did I get the chance to wear- again it was really for need as I'd wet the bed drunk (which I often was) and at first I still didn't like them- but at least my bed stayed dryer :angel_not: These were homemade towel-diapers, pinned on with a trash bag for a cover. Only on trying disposables did the positive feelings about wearing diapers really start :girl_happy: When I first tried plastic-backed disposables I knew I was hooked. Which is strange because now I prefer cloth diapers with pins :lol: I knew I had gender issues all along and my earlier adult life was one of denial and repression :screwy: but DL wasn't attractive at all- I really would have preferred better bladder control. I wish I didn't have the small problems I do now but that couldn't stop me from wearing diapers at this point in life :roflmao: One case doesn't prove anything, but maybe you can develop a DL thing as life goes along like I did (and I'd encourage trying it yourself if you haven't yet because it's an awesome feeling :D )!

Bettypooh

Hey it happened to me, I had no desire to wear diapers until I saw large toddler plastic pants in a supermarket baby aisle, I bought a few pair and tried them and I was hooked near the age of 30.

With all fetishes they come and go, my plastic pants and homemade diapers lasted a few months, then I went back to my original fetishes until I was 50, then it hit big time and been wearing them off and on since then.

I still have all of my other fetishes and I use diapers along with them, life is full of discovery I embrace new things and try them before I say I like of dislike them.

You do lean something new about the world and yourself everyday no matter how old or young you may be.

ROFL! :roflmao:

Some one has been day dreaming. Nice wishful thinking there, I would like to see you just telling some friends that you even like to wear diapers for fun. Let's see there reaction! Much less getting them to enjoy wearing diapers themselves. :screwy:

:Crylol:

Thanks for laugh!

wow thank you for taking my serious question and making fun of it. i really do not appreciate that one bit. and for your information the reason i was asking is because i have a girlfriend who wears diapers with me. she hasn't wet them for me yet but she will pee her pants for me. while she does this because she loves me i was curious if she may start to enjoy it.

dont be lame dl ashlee

:whistling:

Well if you had stated that from the start it would have been a totally different answer.

Instead I assumed what you were trying to get out of the thread and mad an ass of myself. :bash:

• Like 1

If they have an interest I'm sure it's only a matter of time before they try on a diaper. But to actually make someone into a diaper lover I don't think is possible because you cannot just make someone have an interest in wearing and/or filling diapers.

• Like 1

There seems to be two different questions being discussed.

1. Can someone become a DL? Many have already said yes. I started trying diapers as a result of a story I found online when I was late 40's to early 50's. Diapers replaced another fetish I'd had. I do think they both stem from the same thing, but yes I did start to like diapers later in life.

2. Can you MAKE someone into a DL? No. Just as many replies here tell of some sort of trigger that got them thinking and then wearing, you might introduce friends to the idea of diapers. I think you are just as likely to lose friends as gain DL's. Either is possible, but actually liking diapers will come from within the person and not by some action on the part of another. The person might try because they feel they ought to for you (but again, maybe not), but liking it will not be from anything you've done. That is just my opinion.

It's entirely possible and I've witnessed it first hand. One of my roommates was only vaguely aware that such a thing existed until she knew me. I suggested she try it one day and she absolutely enjoyed it. She doesn't have the same focus on diapers and ageplay that I do, but it's definitely something that she will do from time to time without prompting.

I think a lot of people have a latent fetish for things like this really.

• 3 weeks later...

Hard to say if I got into nappies or if I was pushed in that way but either way I became a DL latter than most.

About 5 years or so ago my Dom wanted to give nappies a go on his sub (me), we had done alot of rubber and bondage and found things that worked and others that killed the mood for one or other of us, nappies where something new a further control of Dom over Sub he wanted to try. I choose to go along with it, well as much as a bondage sub does anyway. It was not some grand moment of revelation but over time I was nappyed more and more while in bondage and wetting when I had to lead to acute humiliation. Now that really worked for me! Over some time I joined the ranks of DiaperLovers its now my dominant kink. It took about 6 months for the fetish to grow in me and involved all sorts of weired stuff, but whether I jumped or was pushed I could not say for certain.