LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Need Some Prospective

Lufie

So, I am very new to this whole thing. My boyfriend opened up to me and told me he was a baby fur. I thought it was like my fetish of slavery, but as i learn more about him, I see it is not so. It is something deeper. As a slave, I am all about submissive sex. But with my boy, I have to be the "master" or "mommy" and control how things go down. This is hard for me, knowing he can not be the master I need, wile I still want to be the mommy he needs.

Along with that, for the longest time, to get him hard, I had to get him in a diaper. I wanted sex, so I did it. but I think it might have been bad for his babyhood. BUt dose this mean I cant have sex with him any more DX I just dont know. I could use some advice.

Nothing wrong in having a little fun sometimes, besides babyfur is only a part of him. Remember he is a guy too :P

So, I am very new to this whole thing. My boyfriend opened up to me and told me he was a baby fur. I thought it was like my fetish of slavery, but as i learn more about him, I see it is not so. It is something deeper. As a slave, I am all about submissive sex. But with my boy, I have to be the "master" or "mommy" and control how things go down. This is hard for me, knowing he can not be the master I need, while I still want to be the mommy he needs.

Along with that, for the longest time, to get him hard, I had to get him in a diaper. I wanted sex, so I did it. but I think it might have been bad for his babyhood. BUt dose this mean I cant have sex with him any more DX I just dont know. I could use some advice.

We all have been new to something at 1 time or another. For you to become the Mommy he needs; & him the Master you need will take alittle time. Just talk it over & work on it: it will take practice to switch roles you & him are used to. But it can be done!!! I got in a fix once myself= needing diapers to get excited. G/f & I worked on winging me off them for it. (Took awhile) I didnot realize I was that hung-up on diapers b4 that. But was glad to over come having to have them.(It took that for me to realize I needed a break from them)A little break LOL.Just be open with each other about your feelings toward each other & work on giving each other their "happy place".You=slave time & him=baby time.

Yah, that dose help. I know that I can easily forget that he is just a guy sometimes. And he is. But its still the best feeling in the world when my big gruff Italian comes up to me and says, "mommy, I love you."

Sounds like it's a wonderful thing you've got going on there. You like the idea of mothering / domineering your man -- it doesn't make him your "baby" as such, it just means that aspect of your sexual relationship to him turns you on and works for you. I can totally understand it. :)

• 2 months later...

In short, I am an infantilist and my girlfriend who is the best mommy in the fucking world requires a very dominate man in the bedroom. She has fetishes but none to the degree of my infantilism, I will just say that it is very possible for both of you to be sexually happy in your relationship. Me and my girlfriend can easily go from me giving it to her sexually literally to the point of her quivering and unable to walk straight at the beginning of the night to her diapering me and rocking me to sleep by the end of the night. You guys just got to keep the faith and put in some honest work to fulfill one another's sexual happiness, it is very possible and it really just comes down to how much you 2 care about one another.

Good Luck.

Sounds like it's a wonderful thing you've got going on there. You like the idea of mothering / domineering your man -- it doesn't make him your "baby" as such, it just means that aspect of your sexual relationship to him turns you on and works for you. I can totally understand it. :)

Unlike most relationship issues discussed and explored at this site, you HAD open communications, and nothing, it seems, was being hidden! Refreshing! Now, withIN the issues, things need a little tweaking. Maybe it will take MORE communication, and more defining of roles and what you each enjoy/feel you need. You're further ahead than most couples. You each may have to set parameters of what you WILL accept and WON'T. Compromise may be difficult but if you perfect the art of compromise in your relationship, you can both find fulfillment and happiness within the roles you have defined for yourselves and each other...

...You guys just got to keep the faith and put in some honest work to fulfill one another's sexual happiness, it is very possible and it really just comes down to how much you 2 care about one another...

In our selfish society and world, it takes a realization that in many cases, we ARE being selfish and self-centered with what we want and demand. And, unfortunately, it means we often take other people for granted, and it also means, we often take for granted the most the people we are closest to. The lost art of applying "The Golden Rule", and the idea that if you give MORE than you NEED to, WITHOUT any expectation of a greater return OR some sort of reward for being "so generous", you might be surprised at what IS returned to you! Sometimes, there will be a wall that will be faced - a point at which a person simply cannot or will not compromise beyond, and that needs to be identified in a relationship. And, as M 90 says, above, a couple DOES have to put in some honest work to try and fulfill their partner. If you really DO care, you WILL try to fulfill your partner, unselfishly, more than you NEED to.

I cannot relate to the specifics here because you both seems to be a little kinky, with some deeply-seated "leanings" which you like to indulge, my relationship is pretty tame and "vanilla" in comparison. But, for ANY relationship to work, and continue, long-term, a couple HAS to communicate well, openly communicate and choose to do what it takes, via compromise, to make their relationship succeed. I hope you are a couple that can and will.

• Like 1

Good stuff TCC! Yeah I think it really helps that you 2 have a fetish, there for you both should understand just how important your desires are to one another. I feel this is a huge advantage because in my experience people who do not have fetishes of any sort just cannot possibly understand why we get off the way we get off. My ex-wife fell into this catagory and I won't get into that but I will just say that my girlfriend of 6 months now is an example of how short I was selling myself in that marriage. My girlfriend has quite a few I would say not so freaky to moderately freaky fetishes that she has felt shame for having in her past so thus why I feel my infantalism was so easily accepted by her.

So being that I feel a crucial factor is already non-existant in your relationship all there is now is to not be selfish and get on the ball with working to make eachother happy!

And if your dude pulls the whole "I need a diaper involved to have sex with you" schpeel then in my experience it is bull shit! I had this problem for the longest time with my ex-wife and I found that with practice I eventually grew to rock her world in the bedroom and I have carried that on to relationships there after. If you are going to work to be the best mommy you can be he MUST work to be the best sexually he can be for you! Or I can tell you you WILL be selling yourself short lady!

• 7 months later...

SEX. if you like or love sex, use it to your advantage when your boy is in a diaper. Make him perform oral on you before he gets his orgasms. You could also put a strategic hole in his diaper to free his penis and mount him from the female superior position and get your orgasm while he is in a diaper too. You could have him nurse at you and while doing so manually stimulate your vaginal area and clitoris bringing you to multiple orgasms while his dripping pre-cum into his diapers. You could upon climaxing, massage his diaper and get him aroused and again, mount him from the female superior position, control penetration and climax and probably give him a fantastic orgasm TOO.

...just my .02 cents

PS, Ask me about the claw for when he's nursing, anal, vaginal and clitorial stimulation manually!!!