LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just 4 Fun!

Pseudocrem

I thought of this fun topic a while back (just something different to while away the time)...

Can you think of song titles that relate to anything to do with diapers, babies or accessories? Real songs are best but you can play on words if you want. To start the ball rolling, I'll begin with...

BOB DYLAN - The Times They Are A-Changing... :biker_h4h:

P.S. Hope this topic is okay in this forum, wasn't sure where to post it, apols in advance if it's in the wrong area.

• Like 1

How about

THE REAL THING?

I wanted to embed the object but no way. That is why I hate WYSIWYG

Now back to the fun at hand

Kip Adata WET DREAM

Donny Osmond SWEET AND INNOCENT

Jan and Dean BABY TALK

Buzz Clifford BABY SITTING BOOGIE

Carlo BABY DOLL

the Ronettes BE MY BABY (with her voice, anytime!)

I know for a fact that you can find most of these on YouTube

I don't know the name of the song or who sings it but it was a big hit and I still hear it now and then. Some of the lyrics are, "I just died in your arms tonight". Now, the way it's sung the lyrics sound just a little garbled and when I first heard it over the radio I thought the singer was singing, "Are your diapers on tonight?" Next time you hear it, listen to it and see if it dosn't almost sound like he's saying that!

I think he is referring to the Brittney Spears song, trying to play along with your game.

Oops I did it again!

Thanks for pointing that out, if that's the case I apologize to LDATSEA - I took it literally you see...

Mind you, the title doesn't relate exactly to the subject...

Rusty Pins refers to the eighties hit by CUTTING CREW - "I Just Died In Your Arms Tonight"... but I like the reference to diapers so... it's a pass! :angel_not:

Now I think we'll have some CLIFF RICHARD with "We Don't TALC Anymore"...

was out raking leaves and had the tune "There ain't no fleas on me" running thru my head and started substituting "There ain't no diapers on me. I'm a big boy, can't you see", etc. Some fantasy tune that maybe has already been used by Kimberly-Clark or P & G for a commercial; but then

I started changing the words again (same tune) to "There's always diapers on me. I poop and pee as I please. I'm happy and well and can't you tell, There's always diapers on me."

I'm sure others on here can make up more rhyming stanzas.

Fortunately, the tune got un-stuck and I went back into the house for a diaper change. Yard work done!

HAPPINESS IS WEARING COTTON DIAPERS