LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Online Survey

Hi All,

Having researched and read many texts, books, papers and web pages on why I and others as adults wear and or use diapers/nappies, I am yet to find any REAL answers. Further most of the material, is written by people who are not DL or AB's and write from their observations, rather than their feelings.

SO

I have started on online survey. The link below will direct you to part 1 or a 3 part survey.

All entries are anonymous and the results of each survey will be shared here, for all of our information.

So if you have every wondered why, then please help me to explore the questions.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/8G99JFQ

Thanks

Ozzi

Ozzibaby@hotmail.com

• Like 1

You really need to learn how to use "other" or "none of the above"

Hi All,

Having researched and read many texts, books, papers and web pages on why I and others as adults wear and or use diapers/nappies, I am yet to find any REAL answers. Further most of the material, is written by people who are not DL or AB's and write from their observations, rather than their feelings.

SO

I have started on online survey. The link below will direct you to part 1 or a 3 part survey.

All entries are anonymous and the results of each survey will be shared here, for all of our information.

So if you have every wondered why, then please help me to explore the questions.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/8G99JFQ

Thanks

Ozzi

Ozzibaby@hotmail.com

Did it ;) but it needs more questions, more answer options (multi-choice and "other") :blush: Still, it's good to see such an interest and approach :thumbsup: Thanks B)

Bettypooh

Did it ;) but it needs more questions, more answer options (multi-choice and "other") :blush: Still, it's good to see such an interest and approach :thumbsup: Thanks B)

Bettypooh

+1. I "grew up" with both parents, but they got divorced when I was 14. Also, I'm not sure anyone wears diapers for just one reason. For me it's mostly for security, but it's also sexual.

-RMS

Where did you get the polling software?

What is this thing about monikeys? Tripod's web tutorial writer was called WebMonkey and there is a really good audio file manager and player called MediaMonkey (what I use)

What is this thing about monkeys? Tripod's web tutorial writer was called WebMonkey and there is a really good audio file manager and player called MediaMonkey (what I use)

It's a secret plot by Word Girl to keep Captain Huggy-Face's identity concealed :roflmao:Don't tell anybody :o

Bettypooh Botsford

Hi All,

i don't want to be the one to say this.. but i will... you will never find a REAL answer, except the one that is right for you. As others have said, there are not enough options, which implies there are far to many answers to your questions. ABDL is NOT a one size fits all thing, every one of us has out own unique reasons for enjoying diapers and/or ab play, and every one of us enjoys different aspects of it, and dislikes other aspects....

While i applaud the time you took to create a survey, I am unsure what your purpose is in this.. How exactly will collecting this small sampling of data help you in any way? Aside from letting you know that there are a select few abdl's who may have had some experiences that were in some way sort of similar to your own.

I mean I can tell you why I wear diapers, but i cannot, and will never be able to, explain why my i like them.... i can tell you all the aspects i like about it.. but as to why my brain has decided to link diapers with pleasure for me, i will never know.

its just like why i do not like peppers, or why i love watching family guy, or why i love agatha christie. I can tell you all the attributes i like or dislike about each of those, but as to why my brain decided on which things to like and dislike, well we just can't know.

We can toss around theories as to why our brain works the way it does... but its still just one big mystery.... i say, find what ever explanation feels right to you... and then stop worrying about the why... and just enjoy wearing!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Not too bad. But there should definitely be at least an "Other" option for each question. For example: None of the options for the question about how I was exposed to them after babyhood was applicable.