LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Inappropriate Question

I ....uhhhhhhh..... ummmmmmmm...WOW! :o ok, it sounds like that would be quite a diaper 'change'...depending on what went on during that 'change' but by the question I can surmise what occurred :blush: and ummmm for me, as a guy ummmmmm...this is more of a "personal choice' and not really up to me per say. If it is something you enjoy...then go for it, if not then don't. I don't believe your boyfriend or S.O (what ever) has much to say about it once the deed is done.

If you swallow or not, it's up to you, not him. I would just be happy that I had someone who is willing to care for me in that regard, and be greatful for the time together and being accepted etc. :)

Watching you're loved one swallow, its always much hornier to watch i find, not that this happens too much, she says my sperm tastes like hell when i eat certain foods, and i havent discovered what it is that does it yet !.

After your partner changes your diaper.... do you find it super important that she "swallows"? (Yes this question pertains to me...)

I do not even find it important to have sex after a diaper change. I guess that I'm weird.

Watching you're loved one swallow, its always much hornier to watch i find, not that this happens too much, she says my sperm tastes like hell when i eat certain foods, and i havent discovered what it is that does it yet !.

Red meat supposedly makes it taste horrible, but I haven't noticed.

Do you know the difference between lust, love and just showing off?

Spitting, Swallowing and Gargling

:roflmao:

. I also find diaper / aby time to be non sexual in nature not that I have any problems with those who do..., on a personal note I'm married so I don't have the whole "swallowing" issue like they say when you say I do she doesn't Just kidding I love my wife

To those that are not answering the question...generally, do you find it important that your lady swallows? My boyfriend is demanding 'this' and I find it a bit distasteful, annoying and would rather just play around with it.... and he claims that it "breaks his heart".

• Like 2

To those that are not answering the question...generally, do you find it important that your lady swallows? My boyfriend is demanding 'this' and I find it a bit distasteful, annoying and would rather just play around with it.... and he claims that it "breaks his heart".

Introduce him to snowballing and see if he likes it :)

To those that are not answering the question...generally, do you find it important that your lady swallows?  My boyfriend is demanding 'this' and I find it a bit distasteful, annoying and would rather just play around with it....  and he claims that it "breaks his heart".

Tell him that everyone has different sexual likes and dislikes and forcing your sexual interests on another person is moronic.

I don't mean to sound hostile, but if he's demanding...

After your partner changes your diaper.... do you find it super important that she "swallows"? (Yes this question pertains to me...)

ok i have to say because this question the way it is written...

SWALLOW WHAT?????

diaper change implies pee or poop.... so what is she swallowing????

and honestly, until i read some of hte replies i was still confused... next time at least mention the fact that she sucked on your penis until you ejaculated.... might eliminate some confusion and gagging on my part at the thought of what she could possibly be swallowing...

as for me... i always swallow...

• Like 1

What is important, is that when I'm intimate with my partner, that she enjoys herself, and vice versa. If she wants something that I don't enjoy, but don't mind doing, I'll enjoy the fact that she is getting off on it. And the same goes for me.

Sounds to me like you need to have a talk with your partner about your limits, and respecting them. If something is a hard limit for you, and you've said that to him. Any further comments are just an attempt at manipulation.

If he is giving you BS about this then there is a problem. He is trying to manipulate you into doing something *YOU* are not comfortable with, and that is wrong. If he doesn't have that consideration for your comfort, thats his problem, and this is a bunch of crap.

Once he blows his load, he has no more control over it that he has over the Sun. What *YOU* do with it is *YOUR* choice, not his. If you are more comfortable doing what you do so be it.

tell him to knock off the whiny "heart break" Bull sh*t and grow up. Again, he should be greatful and happy he has someone who will share this side of him, and accept it and be able to share this and other things to gether, and not worry about the petty small stuff.

I am sure this will pop up somewhere else as a post

"My girlfriend won't swallow.....what should I do"?

and hopefully the answers coming back should all be "SHUT UP! and be happy"! :P

IF he keeps this crap up you might want to think about the nature of your relationship and what the attraction is and why you are together. if he feels he has to stoop to manipulative crap to 'get what he wants" above and beyond what *you want* or push you to do something you aren't comfortable with....again....something is wrong

or maybe thats just me, but I wouldn't put up with this kind of ungrateful sh*t, I'd just tell him to service himself and swallow it next time and leave you out of it if he's so "broken hearted" :P:P:P

If he is giving you BS about this then there is a problem. He is trying to manipulate you into doing something *YOU* are not comfortable with, and that is wrong. If he doesn't have that consideration for your comfort, thats his problem, and this is a bunch of crap.

Once he blows his load, he has no more control over it that he has over the Sun. What *YOU* do with it is *YOUR* choice, not his. If you are more comfortable doing what you do so be it.

tell him to knock off the whiny "heart break" Bull sh*t and grow up. Again, he should be greatful and happy he has someone who will share this side of him, and accept it and be able to share this and other things to gether, and not worry about the petty small stuff.

I am sure this will pop up somewhere else as a post

"My girlfriend won't swallow.....what should I do"?

and hopefully the answers coming back should all be "SHUT UP! and be happy"! :P

IF he keeps this crap up you might want to think about the nature of your relationship and what the attraction is and why you are together. if he feels he has to stoop to manipulative crap to 'get what he wants" above and beyond what *you want* or push you to do something you aren't comfortable with....again....something is wrong

or maybe thats just me, but I wouldn't put up with this kind of ungrateful sh*t, I'd just tell him to service himself and swallow it next time and leave you out of it if he's so "broken hearted" :P:P:P

I appreciate your advice and I wish that he would just understand this too. I don't want to deny his wishes because his wishes are just wishes... just like our desire for diapers. As you can see, it definitely is a *hypocritical* situation here. He just likes to be dominant about this although I just find it silly and was interested in seeing how important this is to other men.

I appreciate your advice and I wish that he would just understand this too. I don't want to deny his wishes because his wishes are just wishes... just like our desire for diapers. As you can see, it definitely is a *hypocritical* situation here. He just likes to be dominant about this although I just find it silly and was interested in seeing how important this is to other men.

Well, you could also spit it back in his face and tell HIM to swallow it~! :P

or maybe thats TMI :blush:

In my eyes your giving him something he likes: he owes you something you like even if he don't like it much.(If he cannot give then don't you dare give)Don't be forced into anything you don't want to do-PERIOD....As far as taste my g/f said when I eat lots of sweets-candy it taste sweet.

Reading all this hurts my eyes! ...and my sensibilities as well. Yes, TMI. I guess I grew up far too innocent. :girl_baby:

Now to the OP... it seems to me it isn't what he's asking, but the fact that he knows you don't like to do it and he keeps asking.

If he isn't forcing you or intimidating you at all, that's one thing. If he continues to ask or starts putting more pressure on you than you are comfortable with that's something else.

I don't care if one partner wants the other to make him/her breakfast and the other partner doesn't want to...when it gets to be an issue of insistence and coercion, you've got to start questioning the balance in the relationship.

What one partner does for the other needs to be acceptable to both - as someone said above - if their girl won't swallow, he stops asking for a bj - fine, get over and get on with the relationship. If you're going to hold a grudge or get upset, again question the balance in a relationship.

There ought to be some things you just want to do for the other - and you've got to hope the other appreciates that. When it's something the other just doesn't want to deal with, a healthy balanced relationship will work it out without pushing, intimidation, threats etc. It doesn't matter who's right or wrong - if there is even a right or wrong. What really matters is how you deal with those differences.

Again, to the OP - if it makes you uncomfortable, don't do it. That simple. Both liking diapers isn't good enough (wish my spouse did...but that's another story). If you insisted on him wearing 24/7 and he wasn't comfortable with that would he just go along with it because you said so? Would he try it and give it a chance (as you apparently have of his request)? Would he continue regardless of his discomfort? And finally, do you think it's really healthy for a relationship to continue when one partner is 'forced' to do something they don't want to do simply to keep the relationship going?

Good luck with this relationship - I hope it works for you. But if not, I wish you the best in your next relationship. Dont' sell yourself short just to have a bf.

• Like 2

Swallow but if he wont kiss you after.. stop. Or try snowballing. Or even better point it at his face and tell him you just love pearl necklaces on him!

I just hope before this happens there is plenty of cleaning....If the diaper was used for what its suppose to be used for anyway.

Only do what you are comfortable with. He can not force anything. If he makes diaper play contingent on..... well you have to decide what works and what doesn't. Maybe he isn't really into changing diapers but is willing to if he get what he wants in return. If the changes are important to you, you might have to (pardon the expression) suck it up and give him what he wants, or you might have to change yourself. All relationships are give and take. Find what works for both of you.