LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers: Which Brand Are You Wearing Right Now?

Been using the new Dry 24/7. Kinda like them, very thirsty and don't leak much at all. They have a lot of sap in them though so they will sag and get extremely squishy when wet.

Brian I can't agree more with the new 24/7s. They get so heavy and puffy with that sap, which is great but man does it make some serious sagging issues. Normally re-adjusting the tapes is good enough, but the plastic tears when I take the tapes off. Other than that though, I love wearing them!

Brian I can't agree more with the new 24/7s. They get so heavy and puffy with that sap, which is great but man does it make some serious sagging issues. Normally re-adjusting the tapes is good enough, but the plastic tears when I take the tapes off. Other than that though, I love wearing them!

The tapes are designed so the blue tab will stay on always. You have to pull the white tab and readjust it with just that one.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm wearing two of the new dry 24/7's along with two abriform booster pads. Got to live up to my name you know. Over the diapers I'm wearing a pair of Gary Euroflex urethane water proof pants and another pair of Gary vinyl high rise water proof pants. Going to get out the credit card because I've been wearing 24/7 for 6 days except at work and I'll be wearing and using diapers until I decide I can't stand them or I can't go without. I think I've found my new favorite diaper in the dry 24/7's and love the Euro flex water proof pants so much I'm going order 6 pair in the bloomer style. They help with leaks, feel wonderful and I love the noise. I've still got 3 cases of Abena plastic backed L4's, which I still love. But it's time for a change and I want clean diapers on when my wife gets home

A Bambino Bianco. Changed out of a soggy Teddy, they do hold quite a bit, as I flooded it 2 times last night and this morning, followed by a few smaller 'insults' ;) interesting how they swell up and kind of sag in the back :blush:

I just wish they fit better. :( The cut is to low and the top tapes are below my hip bone, and they fit almost like 'hip huggers' instead of a diaper or brief....They work great though, no leaks and hold a lot....I might try a large sample and see if those fit any better if they indeed did make these shorter..*sigh* ordering more wellness briefs also, just in case. :P