LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers: Which Brand Are You Wearing Right Now?

XP A+ L4. I'm also using a catheter and letting it drain into the diaper. Been drinking lots of cranberry juice and right now I can feel a constant drip. Been in it for several hours now and this diaper is still nowhere near capacity.

2 pairs of teena I like the bulky feeling of two. Also I Haven't tried that many brands. I got a 40 Pk for$3.99.They had another pk.I was to embarrassed to go to the register with 2giant pks now I totally regret it. They are great for lounging around the house. I'm not sure about how well they work yet.

I'm using Bigfral, since I'm not from US, this brand may sound strange to most of you, but is one of the best around, never leaked on me. The sad thing is, small size is too tight and medium size feels a bit loose, I'm stuck in the middle :( I think I'll stick with medium 'cause it's hard to wet while wearing the small one

Well, I got the ABU Ultra Sampler pack recently, and while I enjoyed their (ABU's) unique, "original" designs, I kept them for when I was feeling a bit sissy, not when I was just being my "normal" DL self... BUT, there was one diaper in there that fit my body PERFECTLY, was super absorbent, and didn't leak around the leg gathers when it was soaked and I wanted to sit/lie on my back. Perfect for me! But alas, I forgot to investigate and find out which one it was so I ordered another sampler, which will be here Monday... and as soon as I go through all of them again, (a pleasure, not a burden) I'll let you know what I'll be wearing on a regular basis. It's time I came to a more formal opinion, rather than just..... DIAPER!!! But typically, if I'm out of the "typical" ABDL brands (ABENA, Molicare, etc) that I find on-sale online, a quick run to the pharmacy for some Depends Max Absorbency Briefs, (with one sacrificed as a stuffer) works out well enough to hold me over.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm wearing my first large A+ Level 4. I bought them because the mediums were digging into my skin a bit. The tapes almost touch, but they're sure comfy!