LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers: Which Brand Are You Wearing Right Now?

Woke up wet in a double layer Angel Fluff cloth prefold covered with blue plastic pants and a white onsie from Baby pants.

When we got up, my wife changed me into a Abena M3 with fresh powder and resnapped my onsie. I put on a pair of shorts and had breakfast and read the Sunday paper. Later in the morning about 11am, while watering the plants in the back yard I pooped my diaper. I told my wife and she changed me into a fresh Abena M3.

I ate lunch and and am now taking a break from chores and I am still dry.

Just changed out of a very wet Tena maxi slip and white plastic pants for the shower/work.

Had one of best nights ever last night as after returning from the pub slightly merry my my wonderful g/f insisted she put me in a nappy/plastic pants and then gently whispered what she wanted me to do in the nappy (encouraging me to use it) whilst stroking me.

I feel wonderful this morning :)

Abri-Form air plus and plastic pants.

Its a good thing i put on the plastic pants, these stuped air plus's leak through the cover.

sadly it might be the last diaper for the day if my roomates party happens :crybaby:

Contemplated wearing today, and finally a couple hours ago, decided to wear, but will not wet tonight since I work in the morning and would be a waste of a good diaper. I'm wearing an M4 and it feels so nice