LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers: Which Brand Are You Wearing Right Now?

My wife made me wear a thick diaper and plastic pants as punishment for leaking the night before. I had a 24/7 as my outer diaper, with 2 baby cloth diapers, a Luvs size 6 and 2 poise pads running horizontal across the top to stop any belly leaks. I had a pair of plastic pants over the top. I'm a side sleeper so it was hard to close my legs. Still wearing the diaper, I have a few more wettings

before I change.

I just changed into an attends waisteband with a cloth diaper stuffer and a size 6 Baby's R Us diaper, with 2 poise pads running horizontal across the top to prevent tummy leakage.

24/7 for me, thankfully I bought a lot of cases before they packed up and hopefully are going to start redelivery soon!

Abena X-Plus with a Bambino booster pad and 2 poise pads running horizontal on the top of my diapers to prevent leaking out the top....time to change!

Large Attends with waistband as my outer diaper, medium Abena X-plus as a stuffer and a pampers size 7 as well. Should last me for most the day!

Depends pullups and there wet ohmy.gifohmy.gif

Attends with double tapes on the sides, and...ditto. Yes, Attends are lousy, but that's what my insurance pays for.... :(

Cuddlz something (with teddy on and 2 tapes, 1 each side)

Very wet atm and I don't really like to be wet so the diaper is no good for me

The looks are nice though, a little babyish

Tonight, I'm slumming it. I found two packs of Nightingale Comfort Briefs for $5 each at a local thrift store. They are insanely thin and don't absorb much at all. Right now, I am triple diapered. Hopefully, these will hold more than one wetting.