LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers: Which Brand Are You Wearing Right Now?

Im wearing my St. Patricks day diapers. IE: a Large Wellness brief that is light green and my mint green colored supreme plastic pants. I feel so color coordinatied! Too bad that I couldnt wear this combo to work.

A Bambino Bellisimo and an abena abri let maxi pad. Also I'm still wearing my mint green plastic pants! Just ordered another case of Wellness briefs. No leaks from them latley.

I just got out of the shower, I woke up in three warm and soaking night weight gauze diapers by leakmaster, and I used a folded towel as a soaker/landing pad, which allowed me to wear diapers while shaving and making breakfast. I messed in the middle of breakfast, quite a pleasant sensation. I had my diapers extra snug so they would not fall off when wet! The landing pad caught everything, thanks to the fiber I was using, it produced a large pile that did not stick to the landing pad! I am primarily a night baby now, and I love waking up in warm soggy diapers! They were so soaked, even the outside of the outermost diaper was damp! They sagged a bit when I walked, but stayed in place. A nice benefit of dropping weight is that my diapers are fitting better these days!

Wearing a soaked Attends S-slip 10 super plus medium. I much prefer the Attends Regular 2 tape a-side than the S-slip 1 tape a-side nappy.

Some crappy brand that I am about to make more so :P I think it's called a 'secure dry' or something like that. No waist band, no stand up leak guards..not much if any SAP, just fluff and what ever I put in it :whistling:

Bambino Teddy: My fave!

Best price-to-performance ratio I've seen (next to possibly Molicares), IMMACULATE product quality (NEVER, EVER had one fail unexpectedly - unlike Dry 24/7s), and just so gosh-darned cute!

I tend to alternate between Secure X-Plus, Bambinos (Bianco/Teddy/Bellissimo), and Dry 24/7s depending on where I plan to be and for how long.

It's a "Teddy Day" today though! B)