LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers: Which Brand Are You Wearing Right Now?

Years over ordering most of what I buy over the internet and a lot of it being international has made me better at waiting, but I still ain't good at it. I'll often pay the higher price for Molicare Super Pluses from Northshore via Amazon because I have a Prime membership and can get them with free 2-day shipping or if I'm really impatient pay $3.99 for next day shipping.

Back on topic though, not wearing anything right now, but the plan for tonight is to try out a medium Dry 24/7 again. I'm determined to make this work. I'm thinking maybe some pre-stertching of the plastic and some use of white duck tape lower on the side panels may stop the always leaking from the legs problem.

I think this post is done every day @ multiple times.

Don't worry about it newbie, we have ways of dealing with the likes of you (JUST KIDDING...)

BTW, to answer the question, it's an SDK (Super Dry Kids)

Fresh snug and dry... Like a BIG HUG !

^Have you tried wearing pigtails and babytalking him to letting you? Anywho, I am wearing three babypants cloth diapers, and a really infantile pair of plastic pants.

Sorry--right now I'm wearing my pink big girl panties with the blue flowers on them. I have people coming in pretty soon to pick up stuff and don't have time for a major change.

three cheapo walmart bathtowels which I have cut into diapers, three sets of pins and a pair of plastic pants by babypants.

I struggle with wearing at night - but yesterday before going to bed I put on a Depend brief, and I'm happy to report I made it through the night a, without taking it off, but b, waking up every few hours to pee. It's soaked now. This is a major victory for me!