LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers: Which Brand Are You Wearing Right Now?

Cool Diaps! Cool Diaps! Cool Diaps! COOL DIAPS! (And did I mention Cool Diaps?) To say that I "love" these diapers would be an understatement. Let me put this into perspective: My favorite baby diapers are Huggies. Cool Diaps have effectively tied with Huggies as my favorite baby diaper. (And I mean baby diaper, not youth diaper/training pants/sleep pants etc.) There's a good chance I'll be wearing a pair of these to bed as well, I'm just not sure if it will be the pair that I have on now, after I've wet them, or a fresh pair that I'll wet in the morning. I just wish I could find these more easily, because there's a good chance I'm going to need to make another trip to an out of state BRU by the end of the week.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I just received my first package of Tranquility Overnight pull-ons yesterday, and I'm wearing one for work today. It's still dry (I try not to wet during the day at work), but I think this just might become my new favorite pull-on! I also really like the Abena Abri-Flex pull-ons. When I get home tonight I'll take everything off but my diaper, and add a pair of New Leakmaster PUL Diaper Pants over my pull-ons to wear around the house and to bed. Comfy and relaxing, plus wonderful, soft swooshing sounds when I walk or move around.

I've been very naughty, put a Tena Slip Maxi on last night before bed and still wearing it now screwy.gif ... I did add another one over the top of the first when it got to the full stage and poked a few holes in it so it could seep through blush.gif

There goes another nice warm wet feeling and the bulge gets bigger tongue.gif

I have been wearing tranquility ATN lately, they are not bad but I don't find they hold more than one heavy wetting, I don't even find they last all thorough the night sometimes lol . i drink a lot of water so maybe it's time i get a better diaper :)

Its morning and I'm wearing an ABU SDK scented diaper with a Bambino Quadro booster. They are both extremely comfy and at the moment wet :3 (I'm also wearing the cutest little t-shirt that shows off my diaper so well <3)

Necros!~