LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers: Which Brand Are You Wearing Right Now?

I have on a dry 24/7 diaper, with a huggies overnite size 5. The window installers should be here by 8:00am. Since I already have had a messy diaper this morning I should be all set while they install our windows.

My mommies gonna find out pretty soon I'm afraid that my butt exploded into the back of the Super Dry Kids diaper she just changed me into a little over half an hour ago. My second dirty diaper of the day so far. The first being the Lil Dreamers diaper I was put in for bed time last night.

...got a cloth nighttime birdseye AdultClothDiaperCo. medium prefold on under my pj's with no plastic pants right now. Did a diapered 33 mile bike ride yesterday with plastic pants and due to the heat & sweat I was soaked when I got done.

10 hours ago, Andrew54 said:

I’ll be wearing Depend briefs tonight very comfy except for my diaper rash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Might I suggest wearing your Depend briefs with a good smattering of Desitin?

I prefer plastic back disposable diapers but with a heat wave we have been having a just got a bag of Tena Ultra Stretch and wore them to bed with a soaker for the night.  Now that I am up for the morning, my diaper is very wet and now messy too.  The Tena's have done an excellent job ; no press out leaks at all.  Without a soaker I am sure there would have been leaks.  This is a discreet diaper and will be good for daytime wear.

A damp Abena M-4 at the moment. Might end up sleeping in it as it isn't "that" wet...always nice to wake up in a wet diaper though..!!?

I’ve just changed into a safari with plastic pants for the night

Good idea with the plastic pants, you can never be sure if your diaper might leak, I’ve got a few pair, but I keep forget to wear them, if I have a small leak then I will wear them the following night. ( only problem is that they make a little too much noise)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just walked in the door from a week long no diapers allowed vacation, first thing I did was run upstairs and slip into a Paw Patrol pull-up. I've now been dry for 15 whole minutes:girl_happy:. My wife shook her head and said, "figures"... When we finish unpacking and relax a little I plan on leaving the Similac out next to my bottle and a Pampers Cruisers on the bed when I go for a shower. Wish me luck?.

• Like 1

I've been wearing an Abena L4 with an Assurance stretch brief as a booster with the back sliced, since 6 pm (almost 5 hours ago).  After a couple of wettings, the combination is "FECKING" THICK!  (Assurance has more SAP than Abena and "jellifies" quite nicely when wet.  The Abena wicks really well because it has only a little SAP but tons of cellulose fiber.

• Like 1

I’ve just had a shower and now I’m in a rearz safari with booster and plastic pants and my hubby said it will have to do me until morning.

I'm wear a tranquilty atn. My go to diapers have been the northshore supreme, and the dry 24/7 these are very good diapers. My wife decided to start using only 1 brand and decided to go with the tranquility. It will be cheaper on us, and I have no complaints with the tranquility. We will use the huggies overnite size 5 as a booster of a night. 

• Like 1