LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers: Which Brand Are You Wearing Right Now?

10 minutes ago, Little Lindsey said:

ABUniverse Little Paws. Really trying to use it to capacity before I have to get up and get ready for work.

I hate that, when you have to stop wearing and have to go do adult things??

44 minutes ago, Lil_guy01 said:

I hate that, when you have to stop wearing and have to go do adult things??

It was my fault. I usually save the premium ABDL diapers for Saturday night since I have a few extra hours to enjoy them on Sunday morning. I drank an extra bottle of water before bed last night, though, so I did a pretty good job filling that diaper regardless...couple inches of dry padding in back and that's it. I was on my tummy for this morning's big wetting so the front was completely soaked.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Little Lindsey said:

It was my fault. I usually save the premium ABDL diapers for Saturday night since I have a few extra hours to enjoy them on Sunday morning. I drank an extra bottle of water before bed last night, though, so I did a pretty good job filling that diaper regardless...couple inches of dry padding in back and that's it. I was on my tummy for this morning's big wetting so the front was completely soaked.

I've been wearing the last couple nights I have abena m4s but i still manage to completely ruin them I just ordered my first legit abdl diapers rearz barnyards cant wait to get them

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Lil_guy01 said:

I've been wearing the last couple nights I have abena m4s but i still manage to completely ruin them I just ordered my first legit abdl diapers rearz barnyards cant wait to get them

Since you mentioned abena M4, I have to ask...  Do your M4's have the same problem with the left leg tape that my L4's do!?  My leg tape on the left side tends to separate from the back panel over time and leaves the leg hole "flapping". It always seems to be the left leg!

41 minutes ago, DL-Boy said:

Since you mentioned abena M4, I have to ask...  Do your M4's have the same problem with the left leg tape that my L4's do!?  My leg tape on the left side tends to separate from the back panel over time and leaves the leg hole "flapping". It always seems to be the left leg!

Nah I really dont have any problems with m4s other then the fact that I flood them way to easily lol I just ordered more ontop of the barnyards and large northshore stuffers

1/4 past 9 on a Sunday morning, and I’m sitting here in a extremely wet but comfy Molicare slip plus extra L, while I eat my Nutella on toast, drink my coffee with the dog looking at me.( I do have on PJs and my dressing gown too) it’s a lovely feeling when I walk feeling the wetness on my backside and between my legs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am enjoying a wet and messy Abena M4 right now at 4:12 am.  I ordered more yesterday from Northshore.  These are a good all purpose diaper for me; i.e. discreet enough for day-time and absorbent for night-time.  No leaks when I just got up a half hour ago, and no press-out leaks as I sit here.

• Like 1

Well, I’ve changed it for last night in which I decided to wear a Depend diaper, I put on before I left work at 4:30pm, drove home and changed just my clothes to comfy pants and a top, Depend seem to crinkle a little bit when you walk (but not too much) because I was able I got to pee a few times in the toilet, before I went to bed at 9:30, I added my Conni pants and my Darth Vader onesie, one in the best sleeps this week, then woke to the alarm clock and a wet diaper too.

On 6/26/2020 at 5:33 AM, Andrew54 said:

How long did it take you before you changed? Looks rather full.

This was 3 wettings can hold 5 or 6 wettings depending on how much you pee..... but i changed not too long after this 

On 6/26/2020 at 8:19 PM, DL-Boy said:

Considering that's a left hand on his right leg, it looks like he was about to be changed when the photo was taken.  That is, unless he's a contortionist and was able to place his own left hand on his right leg at that angle.

You are very right i was changed about 10 mins after the pic was taken. But i dont like to wasre my diapers so i fill them up so i dont go through as many diapers..... i love that my husband changes me. Just another way to be closer with him 

• Like 1

Tonight I'm trying out something new, I have a Rearz lil monsters diaper cover lined with Northshore doublers.  I want to see how the makeshift hybrid diaper holds up because disposing of doublers while traveling is a lot easier than trying to dispose of large adult diapers.  So far it's worked pretty well, I put it on this afternoon and have changed three times so far, no leaks.

My partner and I are driving to Fort Wayne IN from Kansas City. We are both comfortably wearing Dry 24/7's. One stop to fill the tank andzero stops for bathrooms, priceless!!!!!

Hugs,

Freta