LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Has Anyone Got Caught In Public?

Just wondering if anyone has been caught in public by accident. What was your and the other persons response?

I had an experience where i was at work and in my backpack was a spare diaper. When i took something out it fell out and some coworkers seen it and i quickly put it back in.. Nothing was said and went on.. I turn all hot inside from the embarrassment. I make sure now that my diaper is not in the same pocket as my other stuff.

I have never been "caught" in public. :P But I was noticed by an AB/DL person once recently, he was nice, just whispered "kudos" for not worrying about what other people thought. It was a nice change to the typical things that people whisper to me, though I felt sorry, my friend thought he was flirting with me because she didn't hear him and gave him the "danger eye". She's over protective of me sometimes, considering I normally wear short skirts but I'm cynical enough to think that all people think about is getting laid so nothing surprises me. ^_^

Went to a party with my wife when I was 18. Got drunk as all out hell as my wife did to. And we were the first to pass out. And we woke with no clothes on other than her underwear, bra & me in a diaper. And the good marker work they put all over us. Was embarsing as hell atleast it was only females. Lied my ass off trying to get out of that one. Kind of my fault though should have new better then go wearing that.

I've worn diapers in public countless times and seem to go unnoticed most of the time. Once I was wearing a diaper under my jeans late at night at Meijers, I had'nt used it though, as I walked by a couple the girl looked back at me, I heard her tell her boyfriend "that guy is wearing a diaper" her boyfriend asked "where?". I turned down an aisle a bit embarrassed, I did wonder if they were into diapers themselves. If you where diapers you kind of know what to look for, but generally I dont think diapers are really noticable to the untrained eye.

The first time I went fishing in my boat with my now DL friend was the first time I had met him in person after messaging with him for a couple years. I knew we would be in our diapers but I guess the shirt I wore was a little short in the back. Naturally, being out in the boat moving all around and bending down to hook up lures to the downriggers allowed my diaper to show out the back of my jeans. By that time we had been talking about our diapers and knew each other were wearing and wetting them and that was one of the reasons we went fishing anyway. Just to be able to wear our diapers out in the boat for many hours under our clothes. After we got back to the boat launch my friend said to me, "I could tell you were wearing a diaper the minute you stepped out of your car!" WOW! I didn't think it was obvious except when I was in the boat out on the lake!

The only other people who know I have a diaper on are the clerks the few times I've gone to medical supply stores to buy some better quality disposable adult diapers or plastic pants. Even then, I make sure my diaper isn't noticable and my shirt is tucked in. It's only when they ask me about the paitent and their size that I tell them I am incontinent and it's me that needs them. Otherwise, they have no clue that I have a diaper on. I also don't call them "diapers" but "disposable adult briefs" or "reusable waterproof pants".

There was one time at a McDonalds where I went into the restroom to change my diaper. There was a guy at the sink washing his hands as I went into the handicapt stall. I listened for the door to open and for him to walk out before untaping my diaper and putting on a dry one. As I exited the stall, wet disposable in hand, there was another guy in the bathroom smiling at me! He must have come in the door at the same time the other guy was leaving! I'm sure he heard what I was doing and just kept quiet! That was embaressing but I just tossed my diaper away, nodded to him, washed my hands and left, just like it was a normal everyday thing for me to change my diaper in a public restroom.

I'm sure that sometimes when out and about, like at the mall or someplace my shirt may ride up a little and part of my diaper may show out the back of my pants, but no one ever notices. That can happen if I sit down in a chair and when I get up again. Even if someone does see my diaper, they would probably either just think it's my underpants or that I have a medical condition and have to wear diapers. Anyway, no one has ever said anything to me about noticing my diaper. I've discovered from both my own experiences wearing under my pants in public and from what other members have posted that people just don't notice others unless they are obvious about wearing their diapers, thick, letting them show and acting like a baby.

Neighbor lady saw me in my own back yard once, and called the cops. I saw them cruise by, and they never come down our dead end road unless responding. I live way out in the country, on five acres, as does everybody around me. Went out to dump the compost, end of summer, nice morning, during the week. I thought for sure she was at work, but she wasn't, and I found out later that her daughter had had a baby and was there for help. Not really sure who saw.

If the daughter saw, I think she was just freaked, overly protective and overreacted. If it was the old lady homeowner, then it has to be said she might not really have been bothered, but was simply coming back at me for making her put up a fence to keep her dogs off my property. She actually told me that in the country it was unreasonable to ask others to erect fences. I told her strong fences make good neighbors, it cost her some money, and resulted in her calling the cops when she got the chance. Bitch.

Has to be said that I shouldn't have been going outside wearing only a diaper, even if I thought nobody was going to see. I might have a right to do it, but nothing would be worse than being hauled off to jail wearing just a diaper. People have to realize that the cop you're dealing with might just be having a very bad day. Not worth it.

Neighbor lady saw me in my own back yard once, and called the cops. I saw them cruise by, and they never come down our dead end road unless responding. I live way out in the country, on five acres, as does everybody around me. Went out to dump the compost, end of summer, nice morning, during the week. I thought for sure she was at work, but she wasn't, and I found out later that her daughter had had a baby and was there for help. Not really sure who saw.

If the daughter saw, I think she was just freaked, overly protective and overreacted. If it was the old lady homeowner, then it has to be said she might not really have been bothered, but was simply coming back at me for making her put up a fence to keep her dogs off my property. She actually told me that in the country it was unreasonable to ask others to erect fences. I told her strong fences make good neighbors, it cost her some money, and resulted in her calling the cops when she got the chance. Bitch.

Has to be said that I shouldn't have been going outside wearing only a diaper, even if I thought nobody was going to see. I might have a right to do it, but nothing would be worse than being hauled off to jail wearing just a diaper. People have to realize that the cop you're dealing with might just be having a very bad day. Not worth it.

Technically though, on your own property doing a quick bit of work, unless you are completely nude or are doing something voyeuristic for self gratification, you really are not breaking any laws. Essentially, nude would have been legal as long as you take "reasonable" precautions, such as a fence, you'd be amazed at how many home owners sunbathe nude regularly just to get rid of tan lines. ;) Most likely the cops were just checking to see how visible you would have been, or if you were "prancing" about flaunting.

I havn't personally been caught but last night, while in a Target, I was with some of my friends picking up a few things with which to make cheese sticks, I noticed one of the girls who was working zoning on her knees and needless to explain her clothes made it to where, I am 99.9% sure, a diaper became visible but no one would really notice unless you knew what you were looking for as unless you were right by her, it looked like an undershirt. Of course knowing what to look at, as well as she walked past me previously in the store, I know she wasn't wearing another shirt :thumbsup: . I thought about going over to her and mentioning something about it to her like her "undergarments" being visible but being with some of my friends the instant I would go any where else they would surly look at where I was heading, ask me, and probably notice as well. No one else in the area seemed to notice either so I figured leave it be and she'll probably realize it in a minute or two.

This is also the first time I can say I have offically seen some one else in public wearing. Also this post took me about 20 times to re-edit because I thought I would take the lazy route but it ended up making me do more work :closedeyes:...always hit preview post!

At least it was in the morning. If anyone had said anything to you, cops or anyone, you would have an "out" by simply explaining you have a bedwetting problem, slept late and remembered you had to dump stuff on the compost pile so you rushed out to get it over with. You were in your own back yard, just taking a few minutes and thought it would be OK rather than having to wait to shower, clean up and get dressed for the day!

At least it was in the morning. If anyone had said anything to you, cops or anyone, you would have an "out" by simply explaining you have a bedwetting problem, slept late and remembered you had to dump stuff on the compost pile so you rushed out to get it over with. You were in your own back yard, just taking a few minutes and thought it would be OK rather than having to wait to shower, clean up and get dressed for the day!

The best out in this case imo would be to say it's not their business. Trying to explain or add details just makes it look like you are lying, which defeats the whole purpose of coming up with a cover.

The best out in this case imo would be to say it's not their business. Trying to explain or add details just makes it look like you are lying, which defeats the whole purpose of coming up with a cover.

This is true, lying about anything is just stupid and will always result in more problems, and even if you aren't offering too much detail will usually look like lying. However, as I stated before, unless there is a blatant display of sexual activity in public ... there is no reason the police would care, otherwise speedos and women's bathing suits would be illegal on the beach. LOL

im pretty sure people do notice if a person wears diapers. they just keep quiet on that matter, if they don't wear themselves... this is what i've thought. not got caught myself yet.

I'm pretty sure people do notice if a person wears diapers. they just keep quiet on that matter....

I think similarly but to a small degree ;) Some people notice all the tiny details and some people would miss an elephant standing in front of them :lol: Those who see all the detail's are few, and being used to that they are hardly surprised by what they see- they've probably seen it before B) Worst (?) are young teenage girls, who are wrestling with their own self-consciousness about appearances, watching others to see how they are doing :rolleyes: And being young, they are seeing it all for the first time and may be shocked with what they see :blink: Plus their youth means they haven't developed the social poise of keeping quiet yet :( Others see too, but keep quiet :angel_not:

I've noticed people looking at my butt longer than they normally do when I'm wearing more than a thin pull-up :o I've noticed people seeming to hear the plastic crinkle, trying to figure out what it was and where the sound was coming from- sometimes looking at my bottom half when they realized where the sound was coming from :blush: But just like the salespeople at the stores where I buy diapers from nobody says anything- at the most they give a quick glance and a smile then go on with their own life :D

I only worry about discovery among the people close to me in my life, and there I am more discreet :whistling: Even then it's not much of a worry- I need to wear diapers; so what does it really matter? It's my life and I'm fine with it :P Worrying about it just draws unwanted attention so I don't worry.

Bettypooh

im pretty sure people do notice if a person wears diapers. they just keep quiet on that matter, if they don't wear themselves... this is what i've thought. not got caught myself yet.

Not really, unless you make it known on purpose no one ever really does, even if they are being too observant of certain areas. Even with the loudest "crinkle" or the thickest padding. I had to wear while living in the shelters, the only reason the people there knew I needed them was because I had to ask for some once in a while, storage space made it hard to keep enough of your own and when a delivery is late you have little choice. That's close living by the way, it's like a dorm with beds 2 feet apart and no walls of any sort between them. ;)

I wore 4 21x40 cloth diapers with a huggie stuffer & pp; under blue & white stripe shortalls to mall in Atlanta window shopping once. A teenage guy came-up & said his g/f wanted him to asks me if I was wearing a diaper or not. I abit :blush: said "Yep" He kinda got :blush: too & walked back to his g/f & their 2 friends. When he told them they giggled & walked on. I wondered how they knew. I stopped by the restroom to check if I had leaked. As I turned my backside to the mirror I spotted the spare huggie sticking out of my back pocket. :roflmao: on me!!!

I have been outed a few times in public. It is usually while flying...sometimes it is damn hard to not overfill a diaper and get a small leak when sitting or running to the next plane with no time to change. With telltale small spots on one's butt, kind of hard for someone not to see if they glance. That said, I agree with many above most folks are in their own zone worried about their next flight than looking at my butt for a diaper lol. I had a lady sitting next to me notice and actually comment. I had been running to catch a flight and security was a killer so I had flooded it pretty good. I made the flight and sat down next to her, I was in the window seat. As soon as we were up in the air and the seatbelt sign extinguished, I grabbed my small bag containing a spare diaper and a few items and went off to the lavatory. I was sure I had leaked a bit and that would have been obvious. I checked in the lavatory, and my diaper had leaked a bit but my cotton briefs and plastic pants caught it so no telltale spots on my pants. I changed in the lavatory and went back to the seat. Once we were both sitting she commented that it was nice to go clean up and change. I was mildly shocked. It was totally friendly and discreet. She commented her husband had a small bag and would change too (prostate cancer) and had only looked at my butt when I grabbed the bag and noticed differences coming and going. It was all very discrete. P_P

• Like 2

True, the best thing is not to say anything if you can get away with it, but if a couple cops came up to me and asked me why I was out in my back yard in a diaper and I told them, "None of your business", I think I would just be asking for more trouble than I currently would have! Cops out on a call don't take kindly to back talk like that! Even if I am in my own yard and not in "indecent" clothing, sometimes discretion is best. I might ask, "What's the problem, officers?" If they said, "We got a call about you being out doors in your back yard wearing nothing but a diaper", I would say, "I'm sorry officers. I didn't know it was illeagle." I'm sure at that point they would be wondering just why I was out in my back yard wearing nothing but a diaper. All kinds of things might be going through their minds, like, "Do we have a crazy man here? Is he a pervert that likes showing off to people in the neighborhood by wearing diapers? Is he a pedofile that involves children?"

Least you say that won't happen, just look at people's perceptions of AB/DL's. They think we are pedofiles and wierdos already, and if you need more proof, look at some of the things that have come up in the news about creeps that just have to steal dirty diapers from the neighbors trash cans or break into their houses wearing dirty diapers to steal more from their kid's diaper pails or trash cans! Look at some of the other news articals about guys that have been arrested in the park with kids around as they were showing off their diapers! If I was a parent living in that neighborhood and saw an adult in his back yard wearing nothing but a diaper, I wouldn't be a good parent if I didn't question why a grown man was wearing nothing but a diaper in his back yard. If I could see him, then my kids would also be able to see him! It could be an innocent thing, it could just be an AB/DL parading around in his back yard (Why would he do that unless he wanted to be seen by someone or just wasn't careful about who might be able to see him). On the other hand, maybe it is a crazy goofball or perverted pedofile looking to get a reaction from little neighborhood kids. At the very least, just knowing that my kids could see him in a diaper would raise questions with me and my kids, as innocent as the situation may actually be. I'd be a concerned parent and want to know what's going on! Maybe I'd confront him about it first before calling the cops. I'm a big guy myself who can usually take care of things in a rational way. Maybe I'd be a little concerned that he might flip out and bash me in the head with the handle of his rake so I might call the cops to talk to the guy. If I'm a woman, young mother or elderly lady, I sure wouldn't take the chance of approching him myself to see what's going on!

Now, I would never let the cops think I am a wierdo, goofball, pervert or pedofile, even if I am perfectly leagle in going out in my own back yard in a diaper, covering any nudity and certianly covering more than a woman's bikini or a guy's speedo. It seems to me that doing something like that is just asking for trouble with the neighbors and anyone who sees you in the first place! After all, you still have to live in that house and I wouldn't want to be the one who all the neighbors keep away from or be known as "That diaper guy!" Even if you are leagle in wearing a diaper out in your own back yard, do you want to piss off all your neighbors? If your dog gets loose, they will not hesitate to call the dog catcher on you! They can call the city or township on you if they think your grass gets a little too long. They will be looking for any chance to harass you about any little thing if they can!

Rather than cause a confrontation with the cops and start something I may regret, I would say in response to the cops telling me, "No sir, it's not illeagle but we have some concerns based upon your actions and the report we've recieved. We want to make sure everything is OK and that your neighbors don't have anything they need to be concerned about, especially with children living in this neighborhood." "No, officers, there is nothing to be concerned about in that area. I have a bedwetting problem and I wear protection at night. I got to bed late last night, overslept and when I got up I realized I had forgotten to dump the garbage in the compost pile yesterday. It was beginning to smell up the kitchen so I rushed it right out the back door to the compost pile. I didn't think it would be a problem and now that I know the neighbors are concerned, I'll be sure to put some jeans on first if it ever happens again."

To me, that would be "getting along" with the situation as opposed to telling the cops, "It's none of your damn business" and making the situation worse! I still stand by my original respose!

To

Your great logic is lost on some people who probably have not yet had enough of this world to know that being right isn't always all that matters :whistling: They've had good advice so if they don't follow it, and then end up in trouble because of their attitude, well at least you tried :thumbsup:

I know from sad experience that right or wrong, legal or not, cops will find something to settle a problem if they are so inclined, and your attitude has something to do with their inclinations :rolleyes: Ask for problems and they will come to you faster than you thought possible :o Know when to stand firm and when to smile as you step aside if you want a smooth life B)

Bettypooh

When I was younger I intentionally tried to get caught had the range of reactions from confusion, disgust to flirty one guy even threatened to call the cops, but I disappeared into the darkness. Now I am more discrete. Although I did spring a leak once in a store, I was quickly working my way to the door, most people didn't notice at all, but an old lady saw, chin dropped and started whispering to her husband and pointing at me.

To

Your great logic is lost on some people who probably have not yet had enough of this world to know that being right isn't always all that matters :whistling: They've had good advice so if they don't follow it, and then end up in trouble because of their attitude, well at least you tried :thumbsup:

I know from sad experience that right or wrong, legal or not, cops will find something to settle a problem if they are so inclined, and your attitude has something to do with their inclinations :rolleyes: Ask for problems and they will come to you faster than you thought possible :o Know when to stand firm and when to smile as you step aside if you want a smooth life B)

Bettypooh

Exactlly the points I was trying to make. Then when trouble does come, it's never thier fault. It's always the other person's fault for harassing them! Thanks!

The vid isn't about you spotting the gorilla or not but the couple of hundred people in the audience who didn't notice it. Providing you're discreet and don't act like there's a big secret, people just don't notice. My own wife can't always tell without a 'butt check' :roflmao:

(OT: The whole show is on youtube (start

) and well worth watching if you have some spare time.)

The wife and I were out shopping on election day with me in a diaper. Didn't think much about it early on but the more I wet the bigger the diaper got. By the time we were done I was pretty self-conscious even though I had on the baggiest pants and the longest sweatshirt I could find in my closet. I kept pulling my pants down as low as they would go so the outline of my diaper wouldn't show. If anyone did notice I wasn't aware. Unless it would have been someone I knew I really wouldn't have cared either. When we are out I look at most people from behind just in case I might see a diaper under someones clothes. Even if I did I wouldn't acknowledge it to the person wearing it. It's none of my business.

My wife was working as a "Officer of Elections" at the polls last Tuesday. Since I had the entire day to myself, I spent nearly all of it wearing nothing but a diaper while I worked around the house. Shortly after lunch, I was on the deck at the back of the house, working on the lawn tractor, removing the blades so that I could take them into town to be sharpened before I put the tractor away for the winter.

I had removed one blade, and was working on the second one, when I heard a woman's voice call my name. I spun around, and found myself face-to-face with my next door neighbor. She had locked herself out of her house while taking out the garbage, and had come over to ask if she could use the phone to call her husband. She was barefoot, and had on a rather ratty-looking bathrobe with little or nothing under it. And all I had on was a diaper.

While she explained what she wanted, she kept glancing down at my diaper, but didn't mention anyting about it. I told her to come in the house and have a seat in the living room, and that I would be right back as soon as I got some clothes on. I put on some sweats, went back in to the living room, and told her that the previous owners of her house had given us a key to the place, and if they hadn't changed the locks (and if I could find the key), she might not have to call her hubby. After a few minutes of checking out the kitchen drawers I found the key, and gave her a ride back to her house (it's about 1/4 mile, and on a dirt/gravel road, ans she was, after all, barefoot). We tried the key, it worked, and she disappeared inside without a word of thanks. And I was hoping I'd get laid.

I wonder what she told her hubby.

• Like 2