LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Depends Mfg. Problems

glycerine

I got some Depends 3-tape diapers the other day with the top tape sheared off by a manufacturing error. I went on the Depends site and filled out their "comment" section with the product and lot number. A couple of days later I got a "thank you" email and a couple of days after that $9 of coupons... two $1 ones and one $7 one. Since Walgreens has Depends on sale every couple of weeks, not too bad a deal.

Not as good as when I sent a can lid to Bush's Baked Beans after I got a can that was only half full. They sent me a box with a big can of EVERY bean type they make, a really good can opener, and a bunch of coupons.

I got some Depends 3-tape diapers the other day with the top tape sheared off by a manufacturing error. I went on the Depends site and filled out their "comment" section with the product and lot number. A couple of days later I got a "thank you" email and a couple of days after that $9 of coupons... two $1 ones and one $7 one. Since Walgreens has Depends on sale every couple of weeks, not too bad a deal.

Not as good as when I sent a can lid to Bush's Baked Beans after I got a can that was only half full. They sent me a box with a big can of EVERY bean type they make, a really good can opener, and a bunch of coupons.

Soooo.. I send a can lid to Bush's and I get a can opener??? And some beans too! Gotta resist the urge to cheat them..... :angel_not:

Then there was the time I got a can of Mendota Mineral Water that was funky with stuff floating in it. They sent a guy over to look at it. I got coupons for around 5 CASES of water out of that!

I never do a fake complaint... companies screw up often enough on their own! Same thing at restaurants. If the food is bad, poorly seasoned, cold, whatever, and you truly don't like it... ask for the manager and complain.

Likewise, of course, if things are GOOD, send that message on too! I can't count the number of free deserts I've scored after calling over a manager after a particularly good meal, complimenting them, and having them say "Thanks... folks NEVER say they like things... they always complain! Have a desert on us!".

• Like 1

In my teens when I first needed protection Depend was really all there was. A few times I had problems with missing tapes, or crushed briefs. They always made up for it usually with a free bag coupon and an additional money off one. By today's standards their products aren't the best available, but customer service wise they are still quite good.

• Like 1

Soooo.. I send a can lid to Bush's and I get a can opener??? And some beans too! Gotta resist the urge to cheat them..... :angel_not:

Well, in your case they probably know your an ADMIN on this site so if you send in a can lid to BUSH's Beans you'll probably get the coupons for the Depends diapers! After all, what goes better with Bush's Baked Beans than diapers!