LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Pail At Work

saw a diaper pail in the mens restroom. ok i am incotence bladder only. i wear diapers 24/7. i change at the end of the day over at that building. i just wrap the brief up in its self and put it in the trash. i some times put them in the sassy bags to despose of them. i try to keep it descert. my question is should i ask the cleaning lady what it is for. or just start using it. i checked it and it is ready to go it has a bag in it. i feel happy and really weard about having it in there. please give me some advice.

Maybe the cleaning people noticed the diapers in the trash, not knowing if they were soiled or not. More of a courtesy to others by keeping the smell down. If the trash is only taken out once a day. And say a diaper was left only mins after it was replaced, there could be problems later in the day. Also with the bag covering it, it's safer to all if the main garbage bag ripped. No one want to pick up a diaper not knowing whats inside. I say use it. :)

I would just still through my diapers in the regular trashcan. if this is a small trashcan which that what im picturing then your dirty diapers are going to fill this small pail fast. And don't ask I wouldn't

Maybe the cleaning people noticed the diapers in the trash, not knowing if they were soiled or not. More of a courtesy to others by keeping the smell down.

I would agree this is most likely what happened. When I was working, I used to always put my used ones into a special clinical waste bag which then went to the company's incinerator.

I keep plastic shopping bags with me in my diaper bag. Put the diaper in one of them, tie it closed and dump it. Voila, no probs, and no potential "wtf?" looks from other people who patronize the potty parlor.

• 1 month later...

welp the diaper pail is for me to put my wet diapers in. i started to use it to day. how many people can say that they have a diaper genie at work and don't work at home?

Wow! I'd say you're working in a very good place :D May your good fortunes continue :thumbsup:

Bettypooh

• 4 weeks later...

I desperately needed a Nappy change at work and had to use the "Disabled" toilet and was mightily relieved to spot a bin in the corner for Nappies-or so I thought :crybaby: Having changed and not brought my bag into the room I then folded and wrapped the used Nappy up only to find that there was no way on this planet I could fit the Nappy into the bin :badmood:

I had to unwrap the used Nappy and flush as much of it as I could then squeeze what was left into the bin-so what are people supposed to do with used garments in these specially designed loos :bash:

• 2 weeks later...

Wet bags are great as they conceal both the dirty diaper and the stink.

Here is a link that shows the wet bag and also some great cloth diapers.

They also have diaper pail liners which are a must if you wear 24/7 as all you

do when it is time for laundry is pull the bag by the drawstring and carry

all your "dirties" to the washing machine. The dpl's fit in any 13 gallon

container and it is great when you can purchase the step on handle that pops

the top open. Diaper Pail Liners are $16.95 and are well worth the money.

Actually if you can get set up right with cloth diapering it not only saves

you tons of money but also saves you lots of unneeded aggravation:)

Mention "dd boards" and receive 20% off :0)

http://s898.photobucket.com/albums/ac189/Susan_Louise/

• 3 months later...

I also need a diaper bin at work. I generally put my wet diapers in a nappy sack and then dispose of them in the general bin, but I feel bad about doing this. I am too embarassed to contact the building manager to see whether the landlord can arrange a daiper bin in the bathroom on my level.

• Like 1

Fortunately the female toilets at work have sanitary bins, but most of them say "No Nappies". When I only need to change a booster pad, that is ok, but when a full nappy gets soaked, I reluctantly have to use them as there are no other safe options.

It would be very helpful to have a nappy disposal bin available.

• Like 1

saw a diaper pail in the mens restroom. ok i am incotence bladder only. i wear diapers 24/7. i change at the end of the day over at that building. i just wrap the brief up in its self and put it in the trash. i some times put them in the sassy bags to despose of them. i try to keep it descert. my question is should i ask the cleaning lady what it is for. or just start using it. i checked it and it is ready to go it has a bag in it. i feel happy and really weard about having it in there. please give me some advice.

IMO, the cleaning staff, or someone else, noticed diapers in the trash, and have brought the attention to the management. To comply with waste requlations, and so not to offend anyone unduly, the management have provided a place to correctly dispose of diapers, so I would strongly suggest that you use it. Unfortunately, if you fail to comply with health regulations, you may be legally responsible for any problems that may arise from that.

• Like 1