LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Thick Diapers.

Paxaman

Hey I have a relatively small waste or so for the average teen. Heck I'm just small in general lol. =p 25 inches or so. I want thick cloth diapers, anyone know any good buys for me? I like them because they are environmentally clean and absorb more of everything that I want to do in my diaper!! Thanks ahead of time.

You should try the Tranquility ATN's the small should fit you nicely, I have a 30 waist and the smalls were tight but worked very good.

It's not your waist size you should be concerned with it's the width of your hips, so measure down lower at your widest point to get the diaper for you.

You should try the Tranquility ATN's the small should fit you nicely, I have a 30 waist and the smalls were tight but worked very good.

It's not your waist size you should be concerned with it's the width of your hips, so measure down lower at your widest point to get the diaper for you.

Ahh I'm not worried about the diaper fitting too much. I think a small will fit me fine. Thanks I'll check at my local Walgreens to see whether or not they carry them there.

Hey I have a relatively small waste or so for the average teen. Heck I'm just small in general lol. =p 25 inches or so. I want thick cloth diapers, anyone know any good buys for me? I like them because they are environmentally clean and absorb more of everything that I want to do in my diaper!! Thanks ahead of time.

On the dailydiapers home page they have a link to nicediaper its a Chinese company so shipping takes forever, but the price is right and the all in one cloth diapers are really thick. If you want quicker shipping there is always kins. www.babykins.com and click over to their adult section. On nice diaper you're going to want to size small because their diapers are very large.

On the dailydiapers home page they have a link to nicediaper its a Chinese company so shipping takes forever, but the price is right and the all in one cloth diapers are really thick. If you want quicker shipping there is always kins. www.babykins.com and click over to their adult section. On nice diaper you're going to want to size small because their diapers are very large.

Their diapers looked superb to do my business in if you catch my drift. Hey I made a pun ROFL! :roflmao:

Actually, though thick and bulk cloth diapers are wonderful, they take a VERY long time to dry, the thicker, the longer they take. What you might consider is getting something like day weight diapers (2x4x2) and layering them up, or even just go with single layer diapers you can fold and layer as you want. that way when you need to wash and dry, they don't take forever, and don't use up a lot of water or energy, plus you can make them as thick as you want.....something you cant really get with disposables! :P

That is what was done before prefolds took over everything in the early 1950's.. You did not have the folded insert since that tends to keep wetness between the legs.

The use to which we put diapers was one of many to which they wee put in the "dark ages". They were pretty much all-purpose. Also, they were line-dried so there wasn''t this niggling over energy use

Baby panties were also very much fuller cut to accommodate doubling and even tripling of diapers. Waterproof panties changed much of the dynamic so that several layers of thinner material were better than thicker. They let the wet through and away from the body. The panties created a wetproof barrier along which the wet would spread. They diapers were wetted from the outside layers inward

I cannot recommend any cloth since I have never used them but they are no more environmentally friendly than disposables since they require lots of water and chemicals to keep them clean.