LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Favorite Diaper Change

Guest ritzcritz

Guest ritzcritz

If you can create the perfect scenario for a diaper change what would it be? what would be the setting, who would be changing you, what would they be saying/doing during? ect.

Mine would be when a daddy/big bro changes me and babies me while he is doing it, saying stuff like "awww the baby is wet, let daddy/big bro take care of that for you"

I am my adult age, I have an accident and my wife/mommy/baby sitter puts me back in diapers treats me like a naughty little boy. Teasing and shaming me, even though I love the attention. Even though I am probably physically stronger, I completely obey and give her the power of being a mommy over me.

Mine would be my wife getting completely frustrated with my occasional wearing and telling me if I like them so much, that I'm in them for the next week. No bathroom priveledges except for messing. And she will handle the change to confirm I'm not cheating. (She only occasionally references my desire to wear, even though I wear to bed.)

Rat

Mine would be my wife getting completely frustrated with my occasional wearing and telling me if I like them so much, that I'm in them for the next week. No bathroom priveledges except for messing. And she will handle the change to confirm I'm not cheating. (She only occasionally references my desire to wear, even though I wear to bed.)

Rat

I would add my own twist but, still involving my wife... the day my wife tells me - "you have been a good boy, now let's go get a diaper on you"

For me, diapers are absolutely sexual, and my fantasy about being changed reflects that. It usually includes a stranger--often a medical professional--who offers to put a fresh diaper on me. Maybe she's going to show me the proper way to do it or maybe I'm just not able, but in either case, this arouses me, causing a "problem" that must be dealt with. HOW she deals with this issue that has--ahem--arisen can vary, but it's always fun.

Forgive the lack of detail, but I'd like to leave some things to the imagination. I think you get it.

Unfortunately, although my wife knows about my fetish, she wants nothing to do with it and we never really speak of it. So I guess my fantasy will remain just that.

-RMS

P.S. I might come back over the weekend and flesh this scenario out a bit.

For me, diapers are absolutely sexual, and my fantasy about being changed reflects that. It usually includes a stranger--often a medical professional--who offers to put a fresh diaper on me. Maybe she's going to show me the proper way to do it or maybe I'm just not able, but in either case, this arouses me, causing a "problem" that must be dealt with.

I can understand this. As a boy I used to get aroused a lot I remember when being changed, only by a female though, this memory stimulates an adult fantasy I suppose but in reality I know that probably the same thing would happen, through a combination of embarrassment and curiosity.

I suppose for me, the ideal scenario for a diaper change would be by a girlfriend (with just the two of us in the bedroom) or by a medical professional (where I'm in my own hospital room). But to be honest, I don't usually fantasize about women changing me so much as I fantasize about women changing diapers on other women.

For more on that, you can read any of my stories on this site. :thumbsup:

So as far as "Fantasies" go, I would like to be somewhere between 8 and 12 years old and a bedwetter. I'd be visiting with family for the summer, or staying a few days at a friends house. I'd be minding my own business playing video games, or legos or something with a cousin or friend my own age, maybe we are having to fend off their younger brother, who is maybe 3 or four years old and who wants to play with the big kids, but we keep chasing him off. Then some adult, aunt or uncle (not particular on gender) decides to get the little guy ready for bed, so they make him go get a diaper and PJ's and bring it to them at which point they diaper him for bed right there in the middle of the living room floor. I keep playing my game, while watching out of the corner of my eye, secretly wishing that i could get changed like that too. Then with the little guy diapered up, the adult will tell me to go get my diaper too since the diaper stuff is already out. I'm instantly embarrassed, and the adult can see it too - but they think I'm more worried about having to go to bed right then so they assure me that they just want to get my diaper on and I can stay up late and play. Now in my fantasy world I normally have to take care of my own diapers, but I don't protest because this is what I wanted all along. So I go and get my pjs and diaper and take them back to the living room and get changed just like my little cousin did. There I am laying on my back, my shirt pushed up on my chest out of the way, my pants and underwear laying in a pile to the side of me. Being prompted to lift my butt up so a diaper can be slid under me. Then the next morning being woken up to breakfast being ready and eating my breakfast in a wet disposable.

Now for things that could happen in the real world? I'd love to have just about anyone change me :) Lecture me on being to old to STILL be wetting my pants - not meanly mind you, more resignedly. "I would have thought you'd have been out of diapers a long time ago Todd, but I guess if you havn't learned to stay dry by now, you probably never will - will you champ? Oh well nothin much to do about it anyways, so lets get you into some dry pants."

Since diapers and diaper changes are a sexual thing for me I would love to have my diaper checked and found out wet.

Then I would be cleaned with wipes and since I am depressed that I wet myself again I will be kissed (licked) clean to make me…. smile again. Then the diaper will be closed.

Finished.

I am my adult age, I have an accident and my wife/mommy/baby sitter puts me back in diapers treats me like a naughty little boy. Teasing and shaming me, even though I love the attention. Even though I am probably physically stronger, I completely obey and give her the power of being a mommy over me.

I truly enjoy being changed by my wife, and she treats me like a little boy. :wub:

I take a lady away for a weekend and leave her to settle into the room as I go get the luggage from the car. I return and she has a diaper and a pair of plastic pants waiting on the bed. She tells me to undress and for the rest of the weekend she will be putting me in diapers and plastic pants, the only time I'm allowed to use the bathroom is to poop. Later in the bar I plead with her to let me use the bathroom but she holds me close and gently presses my bladder forcing me to fill my diaper concealed under my clothes.

I take a lady away for a weekend and leave her to settle into the room as I go get the luggage from the car. I return and she has a diaper and a pair of plastic pants waiting on the bed. She tells me to undress and for the rest of the weekend she will be putting me in diapers and plastic pants, the only time I'm allowed to use the bathroom is to poop. Later in the bar I plead with her to let me use the bathroom but she holds me close and gently presses my bladder forcing me to fill my diaper concealed under my clothes.

Sounds hot. I like to be my real age around a woman, but treated like a baby at least as far as needing to wear a diaper. Love the idea of being diapered and then going to the pub, where she knows I'm going to wet myself, while she can use the lady's loo. She's in lovely control.

Whether you're an AB or a DL, like me, I think we have all fantasized about having someone else put us in diapers. It's about acceptance, and about having someone who is as excited about diapers as we are . . . or at least isn't turned off by them.

I've written a story about that very thing and posted it here, in the Story Time forum. It's called "Change is Good," and I hope you like it.

-RMS

In my scenario I'm at a shopping mall with a female friend who knows about my fetish. I'm peeing a little at a time, but I end up doing it so much that the diaper starts to get really wet and sag. We're sitting having coffee and I am trying to surreptitiously open my legs under the table so my skirt doesn't get wet. She notices and says, "Aw, is your diaper full?" I turn red and mumble that it is. "Let's go to the car and I'll change you," she offers. I'm embarrassed but also exhilirated so I agree.

We go to my car where she lays me down on the back seat, carefully untapes the diaper and wipes me down with baby wipes. Meanwhile, people are walking past and can see this DL getting changed. She tapes another diaper on REALLY tightly and suggests we continue shopping.

As we shop she encourages me to drink lots of liquids by frequently stopping for coffee, a mineral water, juice from the juice bar... Pretty soon this diaper is soaked too. Again she changes me in the car and admits she loves to see me wetting uncontrollably until my diaper is soaked. She offers to change my diaper whenever I need it as it's a turn-on for us both. We're both straight but this is bringing out something new in both of us...

The scenario stops there. I do think about it often, especially when I really do wear a diaper to the mall!

Since it hasn't happened to me I'm just guessing, but as an adult DL I don't mind doing my own diaper changes :angel_not: It would be nice for a partner to occasionally express their love and care for me by giving me a diaper change when I needed it, but if that didn't happen I'd feel no loss B) There are other ways for them to express the same things and they would be just as deeply appreciated :D

Bettypooh