LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Spagettios With Franks

DailyDi

My favorite deli has an awesome all-beef hot dog and wonderful pasta with meat sauce. So tonight I had them combine them into Spagettios with sliced franks and it was crazy good. Owner liked it and said it's going on the kids menu.... And gave me a cookie for cleaning my plate :)

Ummmm,sounds so YUMMY :D Unfortunately I can't eat spaghetti-o's (or any other similar canned goodies) anymore. There's an ingredient in there that makes me quite ill :crybaby: I miss them but at least I feel good and I have a lot of other goodies which I can still eat :rolleyes: You get used to life however it is that you have to live it :whistling:

Bettypooh

Ummmm,sounds so YUMMY :D Unfortunately I can't eat spaghetti-o's (or any other similar canned goodies) anymore. There's an ingredient in there that makes me quite ill :crybaby: I miss them but at least I feel good and I have a lot of other goodies which I can still eat :rolleyes: You get used to life however it is that you have to live it :whistling:

Bettypooh

You can make yourself homemade sketti-o's. I never did like the stuff from a can.

I've took left-over spagette & smoke sausage franks & chili and made a mid-night snack

That was either scrumptious or the most hideous thing since the offspring of Satan and Medusa

also like snacking on pot-pies too.:smiley-baby-boy:

That is always a good idea

• Like 1

You can make yourself homemade sketti-o's. I never did like the stuff from a can.

yeah I used to eat it as a kid, but I have a heightened sense of taste and smell..

its almost like i smell and or taste trace amounts of metal in there...

its faint but its there especially if they are cold...

anyone ever eaten them out of the can cold or am I the only weirdo?

My favorite deli has an awesome all-beef hot dog and wonderful pasta with meat sauce. So tonight I had them combine them into Spagettios with sliced franks and it was crazy good. Owner liked it and said it's going on the kids menu.... And gave me a cookie for cleaning my plate :)

Ok you cleaned your plate, :thumbsup: but how much of it wound up on your shirt or in your lap??? or on the floor...? :whistling:

yeah I used to eat it as a kid, but I have a heightened sense of taste and smell..

its almost like i smell and or taste trace amounts of metal in there...

its faint but its there especially if they are cold...

anyone ever eaten them out of the can cold or am I the only weirdo?

My daughter used to eat them cold out of the can (well poured into a bowl) until one day I guess we got a bad can, because she felt fine all day, then about two hours later after having them her stomach suddenly emptied violently across the entire unfolded futon and onto my jeans, recliner, and my laptop too. It was like Exorcist kind of projectile, only red. She was sick all night. We have consequently not bought spaghettio's since, as she says she never wants to taste that again, and I don't believe I could bear to smell them. I got to clean it, and the cover was off the futon when the incident occurred.

That said, I used to LOVE them with meatballs.