LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Which Rocks More Flavor...

Jackiewope

31 members have voted

1. 1. The Tarts or the Strudel?

• Pop-Tarts
    • Toaster Strudel
    • I don't like either one

Is this just the regular pop tarts or the frosted variety???

Being the old fart that I am, I remember pop tarts when they first came out back in the 60's....and always liked them. never had the 'toaster strudel thingies...I guess I have to try those sometime, but for me the frosted pop tarts R*O*C*K...only because they are the only ones I have ever had...except way back when they first came out and didn't have frosting on them :blush:

I didn't vote, because it depends.

Toaster Strudels are superior in terms of filling and fluffiness.

Poptarts, however, are MUCH more versatile - Poptart ice cream sandwiches, for example - and they give a bigger sugar buzz. They also have more variety in their flavors, from what I've seen.

~ moogle

I didn't vote, because it depends.

Toaster Strudels are superior in terms of filling and fluffiness.

Poptarts, however, are MUCH more versatile - Poptart ice cream sandwiches, for example - and they give a bigger sugar buzz. They also have more variety in their flavors, from what I've seen.

~ moogle

A poptart ice cream sandwich!!!??? Holy mother of pearl! I never heard (or dreamed) of that one! :o I'm gonna have to try that sometime...it sounds defiantly like something that needs to be sold in Las vegas or a state/ county fair too ! :D

Joining this thread as another oldster, I also remember when PopTarts were new B) And they were awesome :D Time passed and I got away from them for a few years :rolleyes: So oneday I bought a box of Frosted Blueberry ones to re-experience the joy :) I lavished on the butter, took a bite and said "Where's the beef?" :o There was maybe half the filling as when I was young- I felt cheated! :angry: I still buy the generic ones a few times a year :)

Gimme a sausage biscuit or a bowl of grits over either of these any day- real breakfast food :roflmao:

Bettypooh

Pop Tarts are only better when they're frozen or when you dont have time to make one so you just take it with you and eat it out of the wrapper. Otherwise, strudels are a bajillion times better.

The Angel of Hope,

Alice