LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Softer Poop

This is not for me, all i have to do is breath a peice of dust and my poop goes soft.

My girlfriend, who wants to participate in the fun, finds it extremely hard to poop, because its always like a brick, we tried prune juice, but that just gave cramps and pushed it out, it was still hard, rather like a stimulant laxative.

I know i can use Stool softeners, but would rather try something au natural first, but am open to ALL suggestions.

She eats healthy, and drinks plenty of water.

These are the things that make you 'go' but dont make your poop much softer, she has like an iron gut it seems

Im a better example, im got a much more predictable constitution, if i eat spicy food, im 90% sure ill have a soft poop the next day.

I have had this problem my entire life, I did try everything and since my accident take meds that make it worse, the only relief I get is doing enemas.

I tried all types of laxatives and became lax dependent, but now my life is much better, not waiting for a lax to start working or worse yet waiting for it to stop.

She eats healthy, and drinks plenty of water.

Gee, have you tried an internet search? :rolleyes:

well, we are all different. If she eats healthy & drinks plenty of water, well ... a thought is if this person is trying to force it out on cue instead of waiting for it to happen naturally.

It's all in your head ... I know that if I'm in a public restroom and hear lots of activity around me it's very hard to do my business. Getting the body & brain to accept defecating in the diaper can be harder than training yourself to urinate in the diaper.

Choose a time when the body is used to pooping, put on the diaper, stand in front of the toilet (or squat) and start training your body and mind to accept the idea that pooping in the diaper is OK. Yeah, I know, this will take time and you probably want an instant fix ... :glare:

And still another thought is it might not be normal to "shit bricks" on a healthy diet. This person should talk to their doctor.

She can poop in a diaper, but its always so hard, it makes it much more difficult and for me takes alot of the fun out, enemas make it easier, but its still hard.

I think ill try the oil suggestion though

If it's the consistency of the poop that you're worried about, then you need to attack the problem via diet. Shoving chemicals and oils up her bum isn't going to fix the problem and will probably make it worse. Same goes for medications and laxatives.

The thing I have found that works is Senna tea. You can also get it in a capsule form, and it is all natural. Of course, this needs to be included with plenty of WATER and fiber. Also, does she eat a lot of super lean protein like soy protein products, chicken breast or very lean cuts of beef? This can make stool hard. Add reasonable amounts of healthy fats like olive oil, or a fish oil and vitamin E supplement if this is the case. Eating ripe bananas and peaches can help, as can having a soft foods diet for a couple of days. Of course, if all else fails, I will go eat a greasy McDonald's cheeseburger... it causes my stool to make instant pudding look firm lol!

I have this issue... well, had.

Just a natural fiber supplement helps.  You can usually buy fiber powder at the store... and I'll vouch that it works.

-Sophie

How much did you pay? 

How much did you pay? 

Generic store brand "Fiber powder". 90 servings (or 30 full days worth) - $6.49.

But honestly... 3 servings a day is a little much for me. So I am guessing it'll last me a lot longer.

Also the powder completely dissolves in any liquid and is tasteless in food... and honestly, I can't tell the difference of normal water and fiber water. It's a great product.

-Sophie

• Like 1

Generic store brand "Fiber powder".  90 servings (or 30 full days worth) - $6.49.

But honestly... 3 servings a day is a little much for me.  So I am guessing it'll last me a lot longer.

Also the powder completely dissolves in any liquid and is tasteless in food... and honestly, I can't tell the difference of normal water and fiber water.  It's a great product.

-Sophie

Oh, awesome. Thanks! 

She does eat alot of lean meats, not alot of fatty foods, she only eats wholewheat rice or pasta, which is packed with fibre, i really am puzzled by how difficult it is to make her poop softer, i can eat a certain thing just knowing what it will do to my poop.

But will try the fibre powder with water, and try and introduce some healthy oils.

Also will give the senna tea a blast.

She does eat alot of lean meats, not alot of fatty foods, she only eats wholewheat rice or pasta, which is packed with fibre, i really am puzzled by how difficult it is to make her poop softer, i can eat a certain thing just knowing what it will do to my poop.

But will try the fibre powder with water, and try and introduce some healthy oils.

Also will give the senna tea a blast.

Everyone has a different metabolism.

Also females need something like 20 grams of fiber minimum/day, which is a lot more than is in pasta!

I guess so,

A serving of brown pasta = 9gram

Ill give the suggestions a go and see what happens, might take a while though, its not like she does this for me everyday lol

Increase fiber slowly over time. If you give it to her all at once she'll get a whole slew of problems.

Has she always eaten healthy or just recently changed to a healthy diet?

The consistent firmness might be old impacted fecal matter and/or dead intestinal microbes. Is she going at least twice a day? You might try a colonic (or series of colonics) to clear her out and make everything move better. Use pre and probiotics to replace the intestinal flora.

The absolute best oils are olive oil, raw coconut oil and butter (real butter and preferably from raw milk). A lot of the fiber should really be coming from fruits and veggies. I would even suggest that she use different grains (like quinoa or barley) and not stick with wheat (and definitely not white).

If it's the consistency of the poop that you're worried about, then you need to attack the problem via diet. Shoving chemicals and oils up her bum isn't going to fix the problem and will probably make it worse. Same goes for medications and laxatives.

Actually you are quite wrong here , I have to take oxycocet daily for chronic pain around the clock , if i even go 2 days without a bowel movement it comes out in pellets pretty much or so hard it tears a fisure . My doctor has me taking senekot S on his Orders daily at bedtime and i go like clockwork and comfortably as well with no ill effects . And i have a very streamline diet sans junk ..

A nice bowl of steel-cut oatmeal with a teaspoon or so of cold-milled flax seed and a handful of raisins or dried berries mixed in for breakfast every day keeps things nice and soft for me! Be careful with the flax, though, because too much can make for very mushy poo which is no fun to clean up! (Unless you're into that sort of thing.)

Actually you are quite wrong here , I have to take oxycocet daily for chronic pain around the clock , if i even go 2 days without a bowel movement it comes out in pellets pretty much or so hard it tears a fisure . My doctor has me taking senekot S on his Orders daily at bedtime and i go like clockwork and comfortably as well with no ill effects . And i have a very streamline diet sans junk ..

Yes, but you're doing it for medical reasons. "Chronic pain". From what I've been reading, you should avoid that kind of stuff unless it's for medical reasons. The OP does not have medical reasons, and thus should try to stick to a more natural route.