LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Disney Print Plastic Pants

http://cgi.ebay.com/ADULT-BABY-SNAP-DIAPERS-PLASTIC-PANTS-DRESS-16-PRINTS-/270579694537?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=&hash=item84b6ec3583

I used to buy from this vendor many years ago. For you older folks you might remember their products under the name Mommy Carolyn Or her business Carolyn's Kids. They were out in the DPF days. I have searched Ebay for awhile and haven't seen their ads for a while it looks as though they now just have a store site and no longer do auctions. I may be wrong on that. I just stumbled through a link and found them again. I'm SOOOO Excited.

But Anyway they still are selling many prints in plastic pants, among them is a Disney print. You won't EVER get these anywhere. The plastic was discontinued years ago. I thought I would post the link in here. If you have heard of them or even if you haven't they are adorable. They have about 16 different prints from their ad so If you want any of these "old" school Plastic pants here is your chance. I have them in snap front, so I'm going to try for a pair of Disney ones in a pull up. Warning they are pricey and they run small. So a Small really is a SMALL!

Check out there other stuff they have quite a bit...No I don't work for them but their stuff was the BOMB in the day!

I also have Mommy Carolyn's Catalog from 1991..I might let it go if someone would want it and the price was right, but it is very collectible in the scene. It does have female models and contains some nudity.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ADULT-BABY-SNAP-DIAPERS-PLASTIC-PANTS-DRESS-16-PRINTS-/270579694537?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=&hash=item84b6ec3583

I used to buy from this vendor many years ago. For you older folks you might remember their products under the name Mommy Carolyn Or her business Carolyn's Kids. They were out in the DPF days. I have searched Ebay for awhile and haven't seen their ads for a while it looks as though they now just have a store site and no longer do auctions. I may be wrong on that. I just stumbled through a link and found them again. I'm SOOOO Excited.

But Anyway they still are selling many prints in plastic pants, among them is a Disney print. You won't EVER get these anywhere. The plastic was discontinued years ago. I thought I would post the link in here. If you have heard of them or even if you haven't they are adorable. They have about 16 different prints from their ad so If you want any of these "old" school Plastic pants here is your chance. I have them in snap front, so I'm going to try for a pair of Disney ones in a pull up. Warning they are pricey and they run small. So a Small really is a SMALL!

Check out there other stuff they have quite a bit...No I don't work for them but their stuff was the BOMB in the day!

I also have Mommy Carolyn's Catalog from 1991..I might let it go if someone would want it and the price was right, but it is very collectible in the scene. It does have female models and contains some nudity.

I have several large Disney Print pants that were made by Comco. They ran into a licencing issue and had to stop making them. They are too small for me now but someday they may fit me or I may sell them.

I remember carolyn's Kids. I used to buy from there. It was one of the few places with disney prints. I thought DPF took over Carolyn's kids.

I don't believe I have ever heard That DPF had any involvement with them other than to probably resell their items. I know in the mid 90's they switched ownership somewhat. But DPF was based in CA and Mommy Carolyn's in MA (Opposite coasts). Originally in Melrose then moved to Hathorne, MA. I believe DPF carried their Plastic lined Rumba Panties for a bit. Which are some of the best and authentic on the market. :thumbsup: I do remember that you could visit the store back in the early 90's if you called in first for a appointment. They used to carry "onsies" and sleepers and diaper shirts. And the like. Would really have been neat to go to a real adult baby store, but oh well. :closedeyes: