LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

$509.27

DailyDi

Trampoline! You said the mob was gonna break your legs!

Yeah, I remembered that when they showed up today. They took the trampoline as collateral until I pay them back. On the bright side, both of my casts look great!

Who would pay for 0.3175 of a hooker? Especially a $4 one!

That's just to look.

That is less than 1/3 of a hooker. And for $4, you probably don't know which 1/3 you're getting lol. If I'm paying for one, I want at least half! lol. In all seriousness, I'd never pay for one, unless I could hire her to show up naked on one of my best friends doorsteps. Naked women really weird him out and it would be hilarious so long as he knew I sent her. When we lived together it took him a month to get used to me sitting around in my bra. He says he loves me, but I have "icky girl boobies". This is what I get for befriending a flamboyant homosexual lol. I used to take him to bars as my DD when he was younger so that I could tell which guys my charms would be wasted on. His gaydar is impeccable. I think I scarred him for life though... one time back in the day I was driving us to a party wearing a miniskirt, I looked down and noticed I could see my ladyparts at that angle and I said "HEY!" and before I could get out the "I can see my kitty!" part, he looked. I laughed and he went "Oh god, why?!?!" covered his face and groaned for 5 minutes then laughed with me. It was too late to go back for underpants, but I stood all night so it was all good.

And btw, if you spent that much money on rubber duckies, I'm gonna be worried lol.

At today's prices :( this could be a supply of regular Meds :rolleyes: I have an older friend whose insurance spends close to that each month on him- but at least he's still here (except right after taking the pain meds when he's physically present but his mind is in lala land :screwy: )

Bettypooh

At today's prices :( this could be a supply of regular Meds :rolleyes: I have an older friend whose insurance spends close to that each month on him- but at least he's still here (except right after taking the pain meds when he's physically present but his mind is in lala land :screwy: )

Bettypooh

It can be... a couple years ago I had to take a single medicine that cost that much a month. It's crazy how much they can charge you for medicines... especially when the medicine's side effects make you sicker!

Well, he also said he wasn't to happy about having to pay the amount, so I think drugs are out :P

Maybe he got the bill for all the diapers he's been buying, that he 'thought' he got for free :roflmao:

Some peoples have to be stylish!

Or they have no insurance and have to pay the entire bill!

or fancy glasses are just his thing.

I am glad you like what you purchased, dd

Must be some nice glasses. He's mad stylin yo! lol. The $250 I'm looking at is full price, because I don't like the glasses choices or providers my insurance offers. Dorky frames with glass lenses... I need a stronger prescription, and my glasses already slide down my nose and hurt my ears from weight. So, I'll just buy my own when I can. Also, I want to have contacts again. Geeky is ok... dorky is not.

Must be some nice glasses. He's mad stylin yo! lol. The $250 I'm looking at is full price, because I don't like the glasses choices or providers my insurance offers. Dorky frames with glass lenses... I need a stronger prescription, and my glasses already slide down my nose and hurt my ears from weight. So, I'll just buy my own when I can. Also, I want to have contacts again. Geeky is ok... dorky is not.

Laser eye surgery!

Laser eye surgery!

Not eligible because my vision changes too rapidly. I was farsighted as a child, and my vision gradually moved closer until I became nearsighted. I had 20/20 for two years in the middle ^.^ Also, nearsightedness is not life threatening nor am I blind from it. Therefore I consider Lasik to be cosmetic, and I will not have a cosmetic procedure unless I become disfigured by some kind of accident.

Watch him drop them in about a weeks time. :P

If he is like me, he went for the lighter plastic lenses with scratch proof coating. They cost more, but are really worth it because the lenses are lighter, and the scratch proofing helps with those times when your butter fingers drop things like glasses :P

I got a pair of new glasses from Lense crashers :P and they came to over $500 also. I don't remember if they were on sale, but they were more because of the plastic lenses, and scratch proofing and the frames were a bit more too. I had to wait a week to get them since the lenses did'nt fit the frames, and had to be special ordered....yes my eyes are that messed up :P

I thought about contacts, but I'm not sure if I can, due to an astigmatism I have as well as being nearsighted B)

Good to know that DD can see again and is also cool and stylish! B)

enjoy them

Contacts are mostly designed for nearsightedness, and now they make them for astigmatism as well ^.^  This makes me happy, as I have both.

I wear glasses for mild astigmatism. But only if my eyes are going to be stationary for a while (Computer, reading, school, etc), but I'm fine otherwise. If I don't, I get a nice juicy headache. 

We're opposite each other Goden lol. I get a headache without my glasses. One eye focuses ok on things, but the other does not. My prescription for my left eye is much stronger, and the astigmatism is far worse in that eye. One wonders how I am not cross-eyed lol. Coincidentally, my daughter is, as her father also had that condition as a kid. We were both farsighted as children, and so is she. He grew to have normal vision, whereas my eyes' point of focus progresses ever closer to my face.