LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Im A Dl That Now Realy Requirs Diapers

Guest jbpamperd

Guest jbpamperd

When i sleep i dont wake if i pea or poh myself i got hurt thats another story im 31 years old if i sleep for too long when i wake my sheets are wet can somebody sugest a good diaper i live in southern ontario canada i were baby styl diapers cause i poh myself and they open and close

Hi jb,

I'm not sure if your looking for cloth or disposables. So let's talk disposables. I suggest Abena Wings with the velcro closure tabs and the plastic outer cover (L2) model. They hold a lot, absorb very quickly and are easy to put on and adjust due to the new velcro system. In Canada your best supplier would be BN4S. A very good supplier and extremely reliable. Does this help?

Live in Hawaii and I order from B4NS to get the Abri Form diapers..... i have to agree they do hold a lot of wetness and are good diapers.... have both the L2 and L4 type diapers. As for side sleeping, well will be wearing plastic pants over them just in case.

Hope all works out for you.

Maybe I'm just getting jaded, but seems lately there are more posts that can't write English at a college level. Hope these people go away or at least can stick to the baby talk forum.

so not it is necessary to write english on a college level to be part of an ab board?

how about just "it seems some people just don't make the effort any more" lol

because i know i certainly don't write english on a 'college' level when i'mwriting here... just look at my atrocious grammar and punctuation and spelling.

i don't think a 'level' needs to be attached to someones writing.. besides the fact, i know what college kids' writing is like now adays, and its pretty close to the OP's.

Maybe I'm just getting jaded, but seems lately there are more posts that can't write English at a college level. Hope these people go away or at least can stick to the baby talk forum.

If OP lived in Quebec I would say maybe, but English is the primary language in Ontario.

Guest jbpamperd

You all should do resherch befor you trash sombody iv got brain damage from when i was shot down when flying my chopper in middle east by a dam tallabans rpg when i was attacking a tank convow i fought for thos poor souls and there families who died in 9/11 this is the price i pay now barley see brain damage must were diapers for ever well diaper part i love so please cut me some slack i try my best i used to be very smart how many of you can fly a chopper net alone in battle for 3 years

You all should do resherch befor you trash sombody iv got brain damage from when i was shot down when flying my chopper in middle east by a dam tallabans rpg when i was attacking a tank convow i fought for thos poor souls and there families who died in 9/11 this is the price i pay now barley see brain damage must were diapers for ever well diaper part i love so please cut me some slack i try my best i used to be very smart how many of you can fly a chopper net alone in battle for 3 years

We've seen the injured soldier routine a couple of times. Try again.

Well he had me starting to believe that it was possible that his "story" might be true. I think we need to get a bit more strict on posting in the right sections. I personally think that diaper lovers section and Lifestyle sections should stick to "adult" conversations. There are several sections for people who want to talk graphically or in a child like manner.

If you want to redeem yourself some what edit your post removing the graphic details and you would actually get advice on diapers to help with not leaking when you have no control of both your bodily functions.

And don't come back with lame excuses it is only going to make it worse for yourself.

If you truly want advice on not leaking go to the incontinence section, but your vulgar language certainly will not be tolerated there.

Go to the stinky section or if you aren't talking about being stinky then you can post in the baby talk section. Seems to me all he was doing was bragging about not having control.

I think it would foster a better community if we get a little stricter on posting things in their right sections and if they are not moderators should move them.

I think this would alleviate much of the what "seems" to be a troll or such, but had they just posted in the correct section it would have not been taken in bad taste.

First, let me thank you for your service if we take your story at face value. Remember, if you don't start your post by saying, "Please excuse my poor spelling and grammar. I have some brain damage from being wounded when my chopper was shot down in the middle east when I was fighting the taliban", you can't expect everyone here to know your background and why your grammer is poor.

Secondly, perhaps you can first type your post in a word processor, then use spell/grammar check to help you correct the mistakes. Then you should be able to easily cut and past into your post here. Sure, it's extra work and time but it would make it a lot easier for everyone else to not only read, but comprehend what you are trying to say. I'm sure no one here means any disrespect for someone who has a brain injury or other disability. Had they known, they probably would have been more tollerant of your post.

When i sleep i dont wake if i pea or poh myself i got hurt thats another story im 31 years old if i sleep for too long when i wake my sheets are wet can somebody sugest a good diaper i live in southern ontario canada i were baby styl diapers cause i poh myself and they open and close

Excuse my poor choice of words, but this is what happens when you jack off in one hand and type with the other.