LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Story Through Incontinence

Hey guys

some of you might know me and my story but if not here it is. Recently I've been having more and more difficulty in maintaining continence through out the day. I'm only 23 years old and pretty healthy. I love to stay active and be out and about socializing with friends. However having to run the the restroom every hour or less has become quit a burden on me and my social life. Its become embarrassing for me to always have to say I have to go every 30 mins to hour with frequent time of not being able to make it to the restroom in time to avoid a accident. Because of this it's lead me to rely on the use of diapers so i can return to a active lifestyle. Which I love.

However like i mentioned up above incontinence hasn't been the only thing that been going on with me that lead me to visit my doctor.Other then the incontinence I've been having testicular pain in my R testicle along with LOTS of lower stomach pains. Followed along with SHARP pain in my rectum. Not all sure whats going on but I am seeing a doctor about all this.

I had surgery back in January at the beginning of the year to rectify the problem to my testicular pain. However what my doctor had though was torsion of my testicle wasn't. He did fine that the tubes to my testicle which are a women's tubes to her ovaries was twice the length that they should of been so he cut them and closed me back up. Other then that I don't really know whats causing all this pain. The test they are running me are looking for any signs of cancer or STD so lets keep out fingers crossed.

• Like 1

Hey guys so i just wanted to give everyone a update as to some of my test results that i got back from the doctor. Like i may have said they ran some blood test on me looking for anything that might lead them to whats going on with me, as well as a urine test for STD's. I did get my results back and a call from my GP and they confirmed that I am STD FREE!! Which is no surprise I guess, but you never know. well thats all for now thanks guys.

- iCrinkle2

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone so i wanted to share my test results from the blood work that i got back from the doctor. They said everything seems fine, but they think there might be some sort of infectious infection in my blood or bladder. I go back in to see them on Friday (10/22) so they can re run some test and other things. Well thats all for now thats going on.

Thanks iCrinkle2

sounds like a mixture of an inguinal hernia . . .

That was the first thing that came to mind. I had two of these, one on each side. With the first one, a loop of small intestine would fall into my sack and I could only push it back in place if I was laying down.

Had the sharp pains in my lower abdomen and such, but never any trouble holding my bladder. Could be the early stages of a hernia. Maybe you have some trouble passing solids and they cause you to strain? Perpaps putting pressure on your bladder? Maybe mention hernia to your Dr. next time you visit.

• 2 weeks later...

Your symptoms sound like what I experienced. My urologist found out that I had prostatitis or an infection in my prostate. But, if you had an infection, it would show up in your blood work.

My infection has cleared up, but I still have occassional pain that is kind of like a spasm. I was checked for a hernia, and I don't have one. I still experience some frequency, but it's not nearly as bad.

I hope they find out what is going on with you.

Hey everyone so I wanted to give everyone a update as to whats happening with me and my medical issues . I saw my urologist last friday and we discussed my symptoms together I had mentioned to him that I had been having pain in my right testicle and in my rectum as well. Which in January I had surgery for testicular distortion in which turned out to be nothing. Except for I was still having pain. The other issue that I had brought up with him was the lack of control of my bladder and bowels at times and pain in the lower pelvic region. I'm not all that concerned about my bowel issues since I haven't had any issues recently, But more concerned about about the fact that If im not diapered at times I tend to pee my pants all the time or have issues with getting to the restroom on time. So after talking about my symptoms he sent me down with nurse to have a ultra sound on my bladder and testicles. The nurse was so sweet and we talked about family and other things and before I knew it then exam was over. In the end he said that I might have prostatitis so he proscribed a antibiotics and probiotics medication for me to take over then next month, and I go back in on my Birthday on December 10th. As much as I love diapers I would like to have the control of my bladder and be able to choose when I wear diapers over just having piss run down my leg at times.

-Thanks

iCrinkle2

PS the second result of my blood test came back negative for high levels or protein in my blood and of any STD'srolleyes.gif