LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wal Mart Has Footed Pjs Womens Plus Size!

online walmart, under apparel, under women's plus under sleepwear and robes... five different footed pj's for only 18$ each... tinkerbell, eeyore, penguins with snowflakes, pink leopard print, red with white polka dots....!!!!!!!

oh yes i forgot to add that, was just excited cause being fat and tall... its always excited when they have footed pj's in my size... also there might be some 5'10" over 250lbs men who are interested in some of them as well

Can't spat on the second post of this but I looked at them 2 weeks ago, after someone else posted this. So everybody go get your sleepers.. I wonder if they have them on the rack as well? :whistling:

Can't spat on the second post of this but I looked at them 2 weeks ago, after someone else posted this. So everybody go get your sleepers.. I wonder if they have them on the rack as well? :whistling:

I haven't seen them in stores but I live in Florida and target doesn't even sell their usual sleepers here (that I've noticed, maybe it's too early in the season, but I don't think so).

Guest NaughtyAshes

I haven't seen them in stores but I live in Florida and target doesn't even sell their usual sleepers here (that I've noticed, maybe it's too early in the season, but I don't think so).

They should be in stores. They are here on the west coast. I'd ask someone.

the women's ones are ONLINE ONLY!!!!!

they are NOT avialable in store!

YOU MUST ORDER ONLINE FOR THESE

Here is the link:

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Women-s-Plus-Print-Fleece-Footed-Pajamas/14939713

Other patterns available

Sizes go to 3X

Just remember to leave room for the diapers and noisy plastic diaper covers !!!!!

Babylock

• Like 1

I saw some in Target yesterday. They had large and xtralarge and one was red with sock puppy feet. It was very cute. I stopped there with my friends and they were like ,"Oh boy, he wants to get that for his wife." I was like,"No, I want to get that for me.". "Oh, brother" It was rather funny. I would've gotten one but they were rather thick and here in Texas it doesn't get that cold.

SDB

oh my god they came today!!!! they are microflece and soooo warm and confy and cute!!!

i don't like the target footed pj's becaues in women's plus they run small.. as in a 3x CLAIMS it fits size 22/24 but it only fits size 18/20 i know cause i went with a friend who is an 18/20 and i'm a 22/24 and they didn't fit me but fit her...

They do... I usually buy mine a size too big on purpose, well, the year before last for Yule my ex bought me the red Sock Monkey footies from Target, and he bought my exact size (M 8/10)... Needless to say I can only wear them around the house and not to bed, because the feet and the rest of it are just barely long enough, and the way I sleep it makes the seams press into my toes. I absolutely cannot wait until payday next week because I WILL have Tinkerbell footies!

no its their new way of saying, its made in the northerner mariana islands which is a territory of the usa, but sweat shops are perfectly legal, and oh yeah we probably import the material from china, and have 5 year old children put it together!