LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Well, My Gf'S Sister Is About To Find Out...

the-dude

So I've been a lifelong DL. I also used to wet the bed pretty hardcore up until my mid-teens at which point I "kinda" grew out of it. I still have a night time accident once in a great while (once a year, maybe?) but I'm usually pretty dry all around. My girlfriend of 6 years is the only person who knows this and she's ok with it. She even wet my bed once after a night of heavy drinking... I never told her but I thought that was pretty awesome.

So anyways, my gf's sister has the same issue, but she never grew out of it. My gf has told me this in confidence, and I see no problem sharing it because a ) I'm fairly anon here, and B ) People here will understand. She lives a few hours away and is worried that when we move another 2 hours away (new job coming shortly) that she won't get to see my daughter / her niece anymore because it would basically mean sleeping over. She is so concerned about other people finding out that she's a wetter that she refuses to sleep anywhere other than her own place. I know she wears protection at night, since she still has a lot of accidents.

I've given my gf permission to tell her that I also suffered nighttime accidents for a long time, and that I was in diapers for a lot of it. She wants to show her sister that not only do we understand but that it's perfectly ok and acceptable, but that it's also nothing to be ashamed of. She's even going to tell her that she won't need to bring her own since I always have sone on hand (I wear almost every day). Right now, she has no idea that I know, but I want her to know that she has a "diaper" friend and family support. So I'm more than willing to let my gf concede my secret to her in hopes that I can cure her of her anxiety of spending the night at our place, and hopefully feel a lot better about herself. I told my gf that I'd even wear a diaper with her (clothed, of course - so as not to be weird or anything) so she won't feel isolated when she needs to.

I'm hoping that when she finds out, this will be a huge step in her life to accepting the need to wear and understanding that she's not alone and has support. I'm really looking forward to seeing what she says. I hope she sees my needs as a way to feel better about herself and feel less alone in the world. I have a chance to make a diaper difference and I hope I can provide her understanding and support.

I think once she finds out that I have a "secret" too, and that she's not alone, our relationship will become even stronger (it took a long time to get her to like me to begin with - she's a pretty crazy feminist and was at one point a man hater). We're on great terms now and get along fine but I want her to know that not only is she not alone, but that there are others that think it's not only perfectly fine, but find it enjoyable to want or need to be diapered.

I am looking forward to having another friend who will both know and keep my secret in return for the same support. What do you guys think? Has anyone here that's a DL helped deal with support for another family member that desperately needs it?

• Like 1

Please, Please, Please do not turn this into a debate! I personally would stick with just letting her know about your support and that you also wear. I personally wouldn't stick in the I will wear with you as it is already implied when you say you wear them. Just my 2 cents.

Yeah, I'm just a bit confused on your wording as well. I think maybe both of us are misunderstanding what you meant by telling "your Secret". I am hoping you mean that you have allowed your Girlfriend to speak of your nighttime accidents of both the past and present. Not that of you being a DL, for this I see as a total fail in making her feel any better around you. Please clarify :huh:

• Like 1

Yeah, I'm lost too :huh: How you approach it means everything here- and she's not likely to understand ABDL at all. I would recommend that your GF handle this with her privately, telling her Sis that you sometimes diaper for bed for the same reason :blush: and that you don't care if the guest bed gets a little wet; you'll provide protection for it if she wants. Make sure the girl knows that you want her to be part of your lives; you want her to visit- and that you want her to be comfortable doing that :thumbsup: If she accepts the overnight invitations then let her open the subject with you only if and when she wants to- pushing yourself on someone else with things like this is almost a guaranteed fail :( Letting them open the subject at least gives you a chance, since then they will be willing to hear B) Someone else here who has been AWOL awhile was pushing acceptance with someone way too hard (IMHO)- maybe that's why they've been AWOL? Dunno. Give others their due respect first, then maybe you'll get that in return ;) Good Luck!

Bettypooh

I told my gf that I'd even wear a diaper with her (clothed, of course - so as not to be weird or anything) so she won't feel isolated when she needs to.

You want to disclose your sexual fetish to your girlfriend's sister, engage in it in her presence and you think that wouldn't be weird? To each their own but IMO you're running the risk of things going very wrong here.

"So, you need diapers because you have a life-long problem you find mortifyingly embarrassing and socially restricting. Well guess what, I wear them too and I like them. Let's be friends!"

Yeah. That'll go over well.

Stop. Think. Reconsider.

"I understand, I used to have the same problem and used 'protection' too so I understand what it's like. Don't worry about it here, we understand."

Is how you should approach this, IMO. Don't go further.

lol at all those people that are lost because they can't read. :huh::wtf2:

@OP : Anything you can do to make someone feel better about themselves about this is great. since nobody read properly, I'll mention that you said YOUR GF WOULD TELL HER ABOUT YOUR PAST PROBLEMS. Which is great because then she doesn't have to let her know that she told you. Be careful about that btw.. act like you don't know anything about it until she comes to you with it.. or else your GF might be in trouble with her.

• Like 1

I think some people here misunderstood me - sorry about that.

I'm not telling her that I have a fetish. They way my gf will approach this is that I used to wear at night all the time, but don't usually need to anymore (I still have infrequent accidents from time to time). I still do, however, because I enjoy the feeling of comfort and security it gives me - something that I had when I was younger and life was more simple. She's not out and out saying to her sis "oh, my bf is a DL, have fun with him". That's the exact opposite of what we're trying to do. The idea is to provide support and show that even though for the most part they are unnecessary, that it didn't bother me at all when I had to - it grew on my to the point where I still feel comfort and security when I do.

And as far as approaching her about it, I'm not, at all. My girlfriend is, and her sis has no idea that my gf has shared this with me, the same way any couple shares things with eachother - confidently. I'm going to let her sis come to me if she has any questions or wants to talk, that's the whole idea of being supportive. I'm not about to strike up a convo on the topic. If she feels the need to discuss her issue with someone who really understands, then I will by all means provide an ear and listen. Give advice. Let her know that she's not alone in the world. Show that needing protection doesn't need to be embarrassing to family, and in my case provides a feel of comfort and security. I can't imagine how it would feel to be so uncomfortable with yourself... I hope being used as an example can help her overcome that and understand it's nothing more than a medical need that just needs to be dealt with. That's all I want to do. I'm not looking for a DL buddy to hang out with - I already hang out with her for many, many other reasons, all of which are cool and fun. I just want to be an example to help her get over her fear of staying the night at our place and being able to see her niece.

That cleared it up, and for that I thank you. I tried not to read into what you said and take it at face value, but some words just threw me in to the defensive. I must apologize for that, but as a site admin, some things just tip me in the wrong direction. I wanted to believe what you just explained. but some things you said..left me wondering. I hope in all things between you and GF, and her sister work out grand. Sorry for the doubt!.

For others...Hold your negative comments on those who care to understand. Some have a bit more decisiveness and intelligence to question. These are good things, once again you prove that what is out there is just a fact. Without the knowledge to know the difference. The answer isn't always in print, or should I say black and white. Be nice. :thumbsup:

Perhaps this is a way to make the sister feel more at ease and not make it obvious that your GF is just comming out and telling her that you wear diapers at night. Have your GF talk confidentially with her saying that you have had a few wetting accidents over the years but she recently found out that you used to wet the bed all the time and wore protection at night (just like you have planned on saying). Instead of saying you don't really need them anymore, your GF can just say you recently started having frequent bedwetting problems again. Then she can tell her sister that you told her all about your previous chronic problems when you started wetting the bed regularly again and that after discussing it your GF suggested going back to wearing protection to bed again and you agreed, just as you did in the past. That way it won't appear that your GF has "known about your bedwetting all the time" and is just now telling her sister about it when she has known her sister has had wetting problems for years. It won't look like your GF has been keeping secrets from her sister all this time, knowing her sister has the same problems. Then if the sister asks your GF questions, your GF can tell a little more about it, such as you now wear (this brand of product) to bed, it may be extra stress from working hard thats causing it, but no one else knows about your problem. I don't know how the sister will react, no one does. My suggestion here may be a good way of letting the sister know she isn't the only bedwetter and that even though you usually don't talk about it with other people, if it makes her feel better to know that you wet the bed and wear "protection" too, that is the only reason for telling the sister about the situation.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry I haven't been back in a bit, don't get a lot of chances to get on. But thx for the support. GF is still having a tough time talking with her sis about it and not sure it will help at all (she's still all sorts of bothered by her problem). But, we're still trying to help. I will be back with updates when they occur so I don't leave anyone hanging. Might be a while.

Thanks again, for the comments and support! Hope we can get somewhere with this.

The Dude