LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Has Anyone Ever Been Outed As A Diaper Lover By A Website?

I have no experiences with being discovered as an AB from websites. I have never been approached. I do know one guy who found his brother on a diaper site. He was not surprized.

I want to find friends and playmates. There is always some risk of discovery when one seeks others.

wribbit

Well have to say yes to this ......

In the past I and the wife along with another close AB friend of mine some years ago set up our own AB/DL website and although as far as the community itself goes it was pretty low key some "friends" of mine in the mainstream world somehow (god knows how) managed to stumble across it !!.

Couldnt really deny that it wasnt me as I was marked as 1 of the admins on the forum of the site and there were "managers pics" of all 3 of us in nappies on there !

A few choice words were said to me about it and the said particular people in question demanded we pull the site immediately or they threatened to let others know who at the time we really didnt need nor want to know, so mainly as a result of that and due to lack of use the site was pulled from the net. Learnt scince to be "not so open" and try and keep tabs on whos watching me online etc... lol as you never know !

Kinda sucks really as these "friends" and I use the term lightly also knew about my incontinence and the fact I had to wear for it etc... although they were never fully understanding of it nor 100% accepting of it :/

So then it's true. Women always go for the same type.

lol,kinda but really she just started dating me, for about two months, she did'nt know i was an AB, one day, she was telling me about her ex and how he was an AB/DL, after about a week of thinking about it, i finally musterd up the courage to tell her i was an AB as well, so I guess it's a bizzare coicidence.lol

Well have to say yes to this ......

In the past I and the wife along with another close AB friend of mine some years ago set up our own AB/DL website and although as far as the community itself goes it was pretty low key some "friends" of mine in the mainstream world somehow (god knows how) managed to stumble across it !!.

Couldnt really deny that it wasnt me as I was marked as 1 of the admins on the forum of the site and there were "managers pics" of all 3 of us in nappies on there !

A few choice words were said to me about it and the said particular people in question demanded we pull the site immediately or they threatened to let others know who at the time we really didnt need nor want to know, so mainly as a result of that and due to lack of use the site was pulled from the net. Learnt scince to be "not so open" and try and keep tabs on whos watching me online etc... lol as you never know !

Kinda sucks really as these "friends" and I use the term lightly also knew about my incontinence and the fact I had to wear for it etc... although they were never fully understanding of it nor 100% accepting of it :/

Friends are easy to make, screw them.

• Like 1

No, but then outside of diaper sites my presence is not very much linked to my personality or other me-information. On the other hand, getting involved with meeting live means more risks more often, and ones that are unknown: who knows who may be monitoring public meet info and surreptitiously tracking attendees, or overhearing stuff and back-tracing to the source.

As Froggy said

I want to find friends and playmates. There is always some risk of discovery when one seeks others.

wribbit

I have been writing about incontinence since 1976 and AB/DL since 1990. My still photos first appeared in the DPF newsletter in the summer of 1991. I appeared on Montel Williams Show in February 1992. My first AB video was released in April 1992. Since then I released a second AB video and my photos have appeared in countless websites.

Never once has any outsider confronted me about Incontinence or AB/DL. The only times I have been recognized by people I do not know has been at AB/DL parties. For such parties I have done my best to look like I do in my Baby Angela pictures. Also at over half those AB/DL parties I was wearing my Angela Bauer name tag.

Frankly I do not believe anyone will be connected to participating on sites such as Daily Diapers.

I made the grave mistake of visiting ABDL sites on my older sister's computer when I was house sitting. My younger sister had been visiting, and was house sitting for the first couple of days. I took over when she left. Well, when they got home and found it on their computer, (I didn't do a very good job of covering my tracks, apparently,) her husband called me up and asked me to come over to discuss something of importance. He thought that my little sister was the one looking up the sites, and that it could be evidence that she was sexually abused as a child. He wanted to discuss it with me before calling my parents. I had no choice but to tell him it was me. Well, that didn't go over well at all. He told me I was sick and twisted, and that I needed professional help. He also said that I would not be allowed to spend any time alone with his children. Even though he never enforced it, and over time they developed trust for me, that statement still cut me deep. I don't know that I will ever trust him completely.

I will never again use someone else's comupter to view ABDL sites, primarily because it is their computer. I want to respect their privacy, but also to protect mine. Some people just don't understand.

Well if I did visit using another persons personal computer I would have just open firefox with private browsing enabled. If you really want to make sure you could use hidemyass.com also and even if they check the logs of their router all they could see is that you used hidemyass.com to hide whatever you were browsing. If I am somewhere that I will be there for a bit though I will just bring my laptop and then you have not worries.

I wasnot outed because of a website but by a so-called friend. I came home from work showered & diapered up in cloth & plastic pants:smiley-baby-boy: then went to sleep on the couch watching T.V.. I awoke to him sitting there watching my T.V.:blush: As I covered up he said "To late I already seen you". I am sure I locked the door; I think the so-called friend had a key made I didnot know about.

• Like 1

I wasnot outed because of a website but by a so-called friend. I came home from work showered & diapered up in cloth & plastic pants:smiley-baby-boy: then went to sleep on the couch watching T.V.. I awoke to him sitting there watching my T.V.:blush: As I covered up he said "To late I already seen you". I am sure I locked the door; I think the so-called friend had a key made I didnot know about.

P.S. He then told my g/f.

• Like 1