LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Help Finding Large Bed Protector

Don and I use Secure Solution Waterproof Sheeting. Item SR837. Those are 36" x 72"

In fact most of my extended family members who are incontinent use those, or the shorter 36" x 54" version, Item # SR836.

They last a long time and can be washed as needed many times.

Angela,

I've done a search but I can't find this product. Where do you get it from?

Thanks,

Phil

Don and I use Secure Solution Waterproof Sheeting. Item SR837. Those are 36" x 72"

In fact most of my extended family members who are incontinent use those, or the shorter 36" x 54" version, Item # SR836.

You should check out allegro medical. They have underpads wicked cheap, including some pretty large ones. I also highly recommend the Kendall Simplicity 3D. It's a cheap one-tape (per side) diaper. Not as absorbent as some, but comfortable.

-monkeypee

OVC has a sheet that is designed to just what a plastic bed protector does only it feels like an ordinary sheet.

I seen it advertised and demonstrated on air a few times, it is said to take any kind of liquid without the plastic feel.

It was completely washable and lasts a long time.

http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.H83573.desc.ProtectABed-Waterproof-Cotton-Terry-Mattress-Protector-CK

OVC has a sheet that is designed to just what a plastic bed protector does only it feels like an ordinary sheet.

They can actually be quite good depending on the thickness of the plastic underneath... I had one for a while. They can be a bit crinkly though, if discretion is an issue... But $69?!??!?!?! OUCH!!!! Look in local stores for terry-covered mattress protectors - IIRC, I picked up mine for less than half that much and I thought that was steep...

I seen it advertised and demonstrated on air a few times, it is said to take any kind of liquid without the plastic feel.

It was completely washable and lasts a long time.

http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.H83573.desc.ProtectABed-Waterproof-Cotton-Terry-Mattress-Protector-CK

The reviews from the site aren't exactly ringing endorsements, so I think I'll keep looking.

the other option is a mattress pad that is backed with plastic, those come for all size beds... you could turn it inside out and have the plastic sheet side up if you wish, or just put it like usual, you mattress pad will be wet but will protect the mattress itself.

I have also been looking for a new and better bed protector, you might want to check out one I found some one talking about on another site, called Brolly sheet, try brolly.com, the queen size is 38"x65" with 18" wings to tuck in. I am thinking about ordering from them.

What used to be done, in addition to the waterproof mattress covering or full rubber sheet under the bottom sheet. Over the bottom sheet was a wetproof "draw sheet", for twin and full beds, about 33 x 66 put across the bed the long way at the hips and the ends tucked under the mattress. over that was usulally put a two by one yard piece of absorbent material. For the waterproof sheet you can go to a thrift store, get a plastic shower curtain, fold it to the desired width and use it. Go to a fabric store and get diaper flannel

It was often the case that, with children, the waterproof sheet was used without the cloth covering. This was an incentive to get the child to make her bed: "Do you want people to see that you sleep on a rubber sheet?". Any leaks,usually small, were sponge-washed

This way, you can, if need be, change only the cloth and sponge-wash the waterproof "draw sheet".

I'd like to find where Angela gets the Secure Solution Waterproof Sheeting. What I'm using now has the fabric on one side and the plastic backing on the other. I have a full mattress 'waterproof bag' this is the backup. I use the bed protector to keep the sheets dry.

Phil

I'd like to find where Angela gets the Secure Solution Waterproof Sheeting. What I'm using now has the fabric on one side and the plastic backing on the other. I have a full mattress 'waterproof bag' this is the backup. I use the bed protector to keep the sheets dry.

Phil

When I first started buying the Secure Solutions Waterproof Sheeting, Secure Solutions was a part of the G Hirsch and Company. Subsequently that firm was re-organized as Secure Care products, best known for their quality adult disposable diapers as well as their relationship to Bottom Half Group, makers of Bambino.

I have not needed to re-order waterproof sheeting in a couple of years. Those last a really long time. Maybe because they do last so very long, Secure Care discontinued them. Why not send them an e-mail or give them a phone call?

Ifound them here I think:

http://www.securepersonalcare.com/underpads-reusable-waterproof-sheeting-c-9_15.html

• 1 month later...