LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Positive Things About Being Pregnant

Nat

Wetting in my diapers more. I have noticed I have to go to the bathroom more often and the baby just pushes on my bladder it feels like I have to go bad. But when I wear them, I can just go whenever I feel the urge to go without heading to the bathroom.

Surprisingly I can still fit into mediums at 6 and a half months.

Any other ladies here who have worn diapers during their pregnancy? Did you notice any difference with your bladder such as peeing more often and how it was easier to go?

• Like 2

There's nothing positive about being pregnant.

Also, I'm pretty sure that most women wear SOME kind of protection a in the later stages of pregnancy (like a couple of weeks before they feel that their water may break at any minute).

• Like 3

Feeling the baby kicking and moving isn't positive?

Not having an eating disorder anymore isn't positive? I was hardly eating anything until I found out I was pregnant and now I eat three times a day because I can't starve myself or I might hurt the baby or possibly lose it. I eat a lot more than I used to and have only put on a few pounds.

• Like 2

I myself have never been pregnant but this past year four of my friends have been (and one still is - 3 more weeks to go) and so i've thrown and gone to quite a few baby showers and had lots of converastions with pregnant women.

all of them urinate more, especially in the third trimester, and depending on where the baby is, s/he can be pushing on the moms' bladder making them go even more!!

only 2 of them needed to wear some pads for light leakage, and this was only the last 2-3 weeks of their pregnancy.

of those 2, 1 had to wear pads for a few weeks after giving birth.. but months later, there are no issues...

Guest Unconstruct

OMG this reminds me of this pregnant woman one night at Wal-Greens... A cart with two packs of Depend pull-ups and underpads.. Obviously she was having trouble with the baby pushing on her bladder lol..

Wow..a pregnant woman wearing depends, turns me on lol.... Oh well.

Congrads about the new be-be...that is greatness.

• Like 1

x2, theirs nothing negative about being pregnant! (well, i suppose their are some negatives during the pregnancy LOL)

Sore breasts

Larger breasts

Stretch marks

Morning sickness

Spider veins

Back pains

Cramps

Swelling and bloating

Mood swings and being more emotional

Constipation

This is all negative.

Luckily I have only experienced swollen breasts, some bloating and mild cramping, I had mood swings and was emotional and I have always had constipation problems my whole life. My boobs did get a little bigger. But getting bigger boobs can be a positive thing but that is for women who have small breasts. I bet they are happy theirs got bigger. But mine are big enough and I don't need any bigger ones and I hope they shrink back to their normal size.

My wife just had our first not too long ago. She would get up numerous times during the night to pee (4-5 at times) and I'd offer her my "protection" but she refused. There's almost nothing a pad could catch when she sneezed or dribbled a little. NO WHERE near needing a full on brief anyway. I even offered her my protective underwear which is less diaper like and was turned down. Night pads and day pads were enough. Probably enough for the majority of women. I would definately not say many or most women actually need a brief or diaper during pregnancy. Pads can be pretty big and absorbant and a lot of women although not thrilled about peeing 20 times a day find it all part of the pregnancy and just deal with it happily or unhappily. My wife was annoyed at it at times but loved how miraculously her body was changing and found it interesting and just part of the deal without getting too upset. She thought it was much more gross to sit in her pee in a diaper since she would still wake up and have to pee and then do it, then it would take to just walk the 20 feet to the bathroom, go and come back to bed. Difference of time savings of less than a minute so not worth diapers to her.

After she gave birth (vaginal), the hospital just had her use mesh pants and pads that were escentially a diaper without wings. Nearly went front to back and used additional pads on that big pad. That only lasted the first two days, then heavy pads after and now after a few weeks, light pads. They really weren't for urine, more for absorbing blood and other fluids. I'm sure some do have some incontinence but I'd say the majority don't from people I've known and if they do, it's pretty short lived and mild.

Congrats though on the baby! It's pretty tough at first as I'm learning, especially depending on how good your baby is right away.

Spokane Girl:

Congratulations on the pregnancy. Make sure you are a good mom during your term, although I'm confident that you are already being suitably careful with your child. Life is an amazing gift to be blessed with. I know of so many couples that were never able to conceive their own child. Some have adopted with great success and quickly find the child as though it was a 'labored' effort of their own. May your remainder of your term be healthy and your baby be everything you wished for and more.

I remember so many years ago when our first child arrived. If this is your first, you will find life markedly different and even more rewarding than you could have imagined.

Vey well written packrat. Spokane girl congrats to you. I also remember when our first was born my wife wore pads of some sort to catch the leakage etc.and yes she did go more often as well.Enjoy the time with your new one as much as you can they grow up so fast. My little boy is now 6'2 200lbs and a Marine lance corperal Special forces special ops and i worry now more than ever.

My former wife told me that when she was pregnant, (before I met her) she felt like she had to pee all the time. Sometimes she was fooled and had an accident. What a great way to justify wearing as a DL! Congrats and changing two sets of diapers might be a lot of fun!

Sore breasts

Larger breasts

Stretch marks

Morning sickness

Spider veins

Back pains

Cramps

Swelling and bloating

Mood swings and being more emotional

Constipation

This is all negative.

Luckily I have only experienced swollen breasts, some bloating and mild cramping, I had mood swings and was emotional and I have always had constipation problems my whole life. My boobs did get a little bigger. But getting bigger boobs can be a positive thing but that is for women who have small breasts. I bet they are happy theirs got bigger. But mine are big enough and I don't need any bigger ones and I hope they shrink back to their normal size.

My point was more or less that the final outcome of the whole thing would be well worth it! :thumbsup:

Ya that is probably one thing most don't find appealing is changing an actual babies diaper. Specially the ones with poo. I find it a bit creepy to say it could be extra fun having two to change when it includes your fetish and your baby.

I am sure you didn't mean it in that way, but it could be misconstrued to be that you are some how including your baby in your fetish play.

Guest Unconstruct

I've always wondered if I would lose my fetish for diapers if I had a child. It would be strange wearing diapers to bed with my wife and having a kid wearing diapers too... I don't know if it would feel the same in that case.

Shopping for baby diapers would be cool though... It would be like "Baby, only if you knew how lucky you are to fit into those Pampers"

LMAO... I wish you the best and for the baby to be healthy.

Ya that is probably one thing most don't find appealing is changing an actual babies diaper. Specially the ones with poo. I find it a bit creepy to say it could be extra fun having two to change when it includes your fetish and your baby.

I am sure you didn't mean it in that way, but it could be misconstrued to be that you are some how including your baby in your fetish play.

I think it might have been a joke. My husband sometimes jokes about he is going to have two babies and he already is saying his baby has a baby.

Is there any extra concern about being incontinent and wearing diapers when having a baby. Wouldn't think so with the things my wife had to go through but what does your OB say? It'll be interesting once you have the baby because if you have it natural, you'd normally be wearing thick diaper like pads so since you're incontinent, what'll they do, just put you in your diapers? My wife got help with the pads for the first day or two in the hospital and they came in and "checked" them.

Meh, I just wanted to see how it felt to actually have your own opinion online. I guess that I failed miserably. You people are mean. :(

• Like 1

Larger breasts

Well, I'm part of several other forums where this is thought of as a most positive result of pregnancy. :)

The sad part is: it's a roll of the dice whether they end up staying larger when the baby stops nursing, or they end up deflating and being saggy and smaller than before she got pregnant.

I personally believe that the process of pregnancy (a woman's body accommodating such an overwhelming change and returning to more-or-less normal afterward) is at the heart of all transformation fetishes, whether the person who is fantasizing knows it or not.

• 2 weeks later...

I think it be great if my boobs got smaller after nursing. I think mine are too big.I heard it happens to most women but on Babycenter lot of them say theirs stayed bigger.

The way a girl carries them is definitely a factor, some women just don't like, and thus don't necessarily look good with, any given size. That goes for big and small alike.

Don't worry about what other people think, and be glad they're healthy. :)

Just think of the Duggar Family the 19 kids and counting. they must have some kind of deal with huggies or pampers unless they use all cloth. For the mom she had to have a supper bladder or something.

When my wife was pregnant with our one and only i tried to get her to use a diaper but that did not happen.