LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Longtime Experimentation With Ageplay...Confused And Exceited About This Site!

Hello to all,

I have had trouble suppressing my urges to wear a diaper ever since I was forced to use the toilet like a "big boy" in second or third grade. Using the toilet and acting what is deemed "age appropriate" has always been difficult for me. I have often felt as though I am forced to conform to norms and societal standards that do not apply to me. I was scared to be myself and thought that I was alone in my fixation until I discovered that there is an entire community of people just like myself out there. It makes me feel so much more normal and so much less alone to know that I am not the only man in his forties who enjoys acting younger and making the occasional "poop-poop" or "poopy mess" in my pants. I took a walk earlier today and as I passed by each person I encountered, all I could think was, 'Hey, that person might be wearing a diaper too! You never know!'. On that note I look forward to meeting some of the other "babies" on this site. Hopefully we can even set up a "playdate"!

i'll say this with teh 'benefit of the doubt' spirit...

we have had a member who has been banned multiple times and joins often with multiple different names, all very similiar in style to your screen name. His posts are all very similiar to your posts... most people when they make their first post do not automatically jump into all the things you do. so because this member has been wreaking havoc on this website for almost a year now, people get very jumpy when anyone appears who sooooo closely resembles this other member, as you do.