LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sesame Street + Katy Perry

BBB

It is nice to see that some things never change.

Oscar the Grouch, unemployed and lives in a trash can.

Bert & Ernie, two guys sharing the same bed.

Cookie Monster loves that junk food.

Maybe parents need to get past the "OMG Cleavage!" and see what kind of example the characters are really setting.

First of all, I don't see anything wrong with the segment. I agree with you Finn on 2 points, parents sould be more concerned with Oscar. There's nothing funny about being homeless and living in garbage. Second, Cookie Monster should be teaching kids manners instead of stuffing his face with food like a madman. As for Bert & Ernie sharing the same bed, their probably gay so what's the big deal?

I thought this was cute! Also, I don't see the big deal about cleavage. It's not like her boobs are bursting out of her dress or anything. Besides, weren't most babies raised staring up their mom's boobs anyway? Sheesh...

YOU DON'T WANT YOUR KIDS TO SEE CLEAVAGE BUT YOU LET THEM PLAY HALO AT AGE 10 DAMMIT AMERICA

alright , i just watch the video. there is nothing wrong with it. when i first hear of the "controversy" i was like. well both sies are at fault. but now that i watched the segment. i can't see anything wrong with it. it wasn't like she was wearing a skin tight dress.

I thought this was cute! Also, I don't see the big deal about cleavage. It's not like her boobs are bursting out of her dress or anything. Besides, weren't most babies raised staring up their mom's boobs anyway? Sheesh...

YOU DON'T WANT YOUR KIDS TO SEE CLEAVAGE BUT YOU LET THEM PLAY HALO AT AGE 10 DAMMIT AMERICA

Well... If your kid's 10 and still watching Sesame Street, odds are they aren't smart enough to figure out how to turn on the console to play Halo... Sesame Street is really for younger kids (typically preschoolers/kindergartners). And there has been a fair amount of relaxation of the ratings systems. For example: Some of the movies that I couldn't watch as a kid because there were rated R have actually been knocked all the way down to PG. The people responsible for this mess are the same demographic who've been trying to outlaw violent videogames and the horror industry for decades. They don't have much of a grasp on reality.

• Like 1

Well... If your kid's 10 and still watching Sesame Street, odds are they aren't smart enough to figure out how to turn on the console to play Halo...

You don't know kids these days. Popping in a disc and playing it is something they learn how to do at age eight. Wish I was kidding but I'm not. XD

You don't know kids these days. Popping in a disc and playing it is something they learn how to do at age eight. Wish I was kidding but I'm not. XD

You don't know kids very well either.

6 is a closer age. My 6y.o. Niece navigates my XBox menu fairly well, and has been for the last year.

They already ruined cookie monster by making him a moderation monster. It's up to parents to raise their kids not tv. Lazy deadbeats who are obese themselves have nobody to blame for their kid being a fat little pig. Tired of idiots ruining life for everyone else around them. The segment was adorable and needed no censoring. Raise your own damn kids or don't have any. I loved cookie monster as a kid, he's just hooked on the stuff. ;)

On a side note Sesame street has been full of controversy

http://www.snopes.com/radiotv/tv/deadmuppet.asp

http://www.snopes.com/radiotv/tv/gaymuppet.asp

http://www.snopes.com/radiotv/tv/veggie.asp

http://www.snopes.com/radiotv/tv/aidsmuppet.asp

Enjoy the reading.

• Like 1

The manner of dress was inappropriate. This is a clubbing outfit. Cocktail dresses also show lots of boobage. They too would be inappropriate for this gig. Hey, would you want any given male celebrity to show up at the county library as a guest reader for kid's story telling time wearing a beater and boxers?

Anondl

The manner of dress was inappropriate. This is a clubbing outfit. Cocktail dresses also show lots of boobage. They too would be inappropriate for this gig. Hey, would you want any given male celebrity to show up at the county library as a guest reader for kid's story telling time wearing a beater and boxers?

Anondl

is that anything different than shorts and a tank top?

I still do not get the controversy over this one. This is just something over-blown by a bunch of parents who think TV is a babysitter that they can use the way my parents used it. However, they were strict about what me and my sisters watched when I was a kid.

I think it's just over-blown. What weirds me out is how these muppets come across as US Citizens. lol. Last Friday AM I think I saw Elmo on The Today Show while channel-surfing. It's ridiculous how some people think the muppets are real.

BabyChris121675

• 3 months later...

Didn't anyone notice the diaper costume around 1:07 showed more leg than the dress.

I wish she was wearing real diapers.:censored:

post-194-0-33320600-1294651388_thumb.jpg

post-194-0-33320600-1294651388_thumb.jpg