LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pre-Employment Uas As An Inco

Blood or hair is easiest. Otherwise you might have to cath or get a clamp.

Generally blood test...

I despise pre-employment drug screenings, they are degrading and a violation of personal privacy.

Rubberband :huh: Just Kidding...touchy subject. They will probably go for blood..I wouldn't do a Hair unless you have been totally clean for years..Nothing Implied! :whistling:

I wasn't going to say this, because no matter how I word it, it will sound snide, but take it as experience.

At the doctor I had to give a urine sample ... they do it the same way as a UA from what I understand. They gave me the cup, made sure I was hydrated, and I sat on the toilet until I filled it ... it's probably the same thing for a UA.

either way they'll have you sit there till you piss so it's not a big deal. Depending on which drug they're checking for they may use a hair folicle alternatively. I gave the poor phlebotomist about four times the amount of urine than she needed.

Mischa ... these aren't enough answers?

• Like 1
Guest NaughtyAshes

Damn it, Kitten beat me to it!

um no, I was asking for experiences from other incos, not a friggin debate on the legal aspects of pisstests

Seriously? What is your problem? Tons of people on this thread gave you serious answers. Stop being a special little 138IQ snowflake.

DailyDi, Darkfinn, Repaid, Angela, KittenAB, and CKTC all gave you serious answers about what is going to happen. With Daily, Finn, Angela, and Kitten all being inco themselves!

If you want more:

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?showtopic=23283&st=0&p=323503&hl=+urine%20+test&fromsearch=1&#entry323503

There is a whole other thread about this exact same topic.

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?showtopic=22407&st=0&p=307643&hl=+urine%20+test&fromsearch=1&#entry307643

and another...

Also, further a substantial answer from me even if i'm not UI, is that once you get a testing center, call them and explain your diagnosis and ask what they suggest. They likely deal with it on a fairly regular basis and either have already developed a solution or can readily work one out for you.

• Like 1

I'm obnoxiously surprised by how uncommon it is for anybody on these forums to report intermittent catheterization. Whether diapers are used or not, it's more or less an ubiquitous(and highly valuable) method of bladder management. Especially if you have issues with urinary retention. It's actually hard for the majority of those with urinary retention to completely empty their bladder any other way, especially in the case of flaccid bladder. It seems like a foregone conclusion to me that you should talk to your doctor about how to self-catheterize immediately.

I don't retsin anything, my bladder is 4oz capacity and this was confirmed by a CMG? Test and a post-void ultrasound soon thereafter.

I'm obnoxiously surprised by how uncommon it is for anybody on these forums to report intermittent catheterization. Whether diapers are used or not, it's more or less an ubiquitous(and highly valuable) method of bladder management. Especially if you have issues with urinary retention. It's actually hard for the majority of those with urinary retention to completely empty their bladder any other way, especially in the case of flaccid bladder. It seems like a foregone conclusion to me that you should talk to your doctor about how to self-catheterize immediately.

Damn it, Kitten beat me to it!

DailyDi, Darkfinn, Repaid, Angela, KittenAB, and CKTC all gave you serious answers about what is going to happen. With Daily, Finn, Angela, and Kitten all being inco themselves!

Pssst.. I thought is was well known, I am UI myself and have been for 20 years..I got left out.....:whistling:

I posted about this before. Contrary to public opinion, blood and hair tests are not options you can easily choose. You are given a form for urinary screening and any deviation is likely to raise too many red flags unless you are obviously handicapped.

The bottom line, I tried to raise the issue at the clinic and they kicked it back to my HR department. It wasn’t a pre-employment screening but lawyers got involved and it got complicated.

The end result – cath and waiting for about 45 minutes and now everyone at the company knows that the big tough guy wears diapers.

thanks thomas, I was wondering what kind of bullshit employers would put one of us through.

I posted about this before. Contrary to public opinion, blood and hair tests are not options you can easily choose. You are given a form for urinary screening and any deviation is likely to raise too many red flags unless you are obviously handicapped.

The bottom line, I tried to raise the issue at the clinic and they kicked it back to my HR department. It wasn’t a pre-employment screening but lawyers got involved and it got complicated.

The end result – cath and waiting for about 45 minutes and now everyone at the company knows that the big tough guy wears diapers.

thanks thomas, I was wondering what kind of bullshit employers would put one of us through.

Translation: You weren't looking for an answer to your questions but instead wanted someone to help give you a reason to gripe.

Sorry. but your OP no longer looks like a legitimate question because of this response you just gave, coupled with the fact that ... it's been said already, twice I believe, just with more objective angles. So essentially, you did want a debate on something other than your own question, just no one debated what you wanted until now.

• Like 1

now don't get ticked off kids but do people who get welfare have to take drug tests ??PS i also realise not everyone on welfare is at their own fault some have had bad life exspeiances but it is just a question !

That depends on your city. Here if they have any drug or alcohol conviction they have to. ;)

I just don't get why if YOU own a business, people have issues about drug testing. If it was my business, I and chose to do drug testing for whatever reason I choose, it's my choice and if you don't like it, go somewhere else. It's MY business and you're working for ME. To me it's part of the J-O-B. No different then if you were required to get a physical or answer a phone at your job. You want the job, do what is asked or don't work there. Plenty of jobs don't require drug testing so go work for them.

Plenty of jobs don't require drug testing so go work for them.

Actually that's not true. Last thing I read (and you'll have to pardon me if I can't remember where) was that 75% of entry level jobs required a pre-employment drug test. Which is why so many people are up in arms about it being an invasion of privacy.

• Like 1

I agree Drew it is their prerogative, except when they do so by coercion. The Federal Government has long used the "Drugs Don't Work" program to strong arm companies into implementing drug testing in exchange for special tax rates, bid consideration and other incentives. It's kind of like Uncle saying "Unless you drug test you will pay fees and penalties" only they call it a tax break.

Actually that's not true. Last thing I read (and you'll have to pardon me if I can't remember where) was that 75% of entry level jobs required a pre-employment drug test. Which is why so many people are up in arms about it being an invasion of privacy.

http://www.quotegarden.com/statistics.html

Depends on the industry, location, and a few other factors. "Entry level" only really exists in a few industries, for example fast food places simply have positions they hire for, there is no such thing as entry level. Also, most fast food will hire many pot heads and even drunks, they will hire almost anyone willing to do the job because so few people stay in the industry. Most labor jobs are not considered "entry level". ;)

http://www.quotegarden.com/statistics.html

Depends on the industry, location, and a few other factors. "Entry level" only really exists in a few industries, for example fast food places simply have positions they hire for, there is no such thing as entry level. Also, most fast food will hire many pot heads and even drunks, they will hire almost anyone willing to do the job because so few people stay in the industry. Most labor jobs are not considered "entry level". ;)

Entry level is any job you can walk in off the street and do with no degree and minimal training. Whether the term "entry level" is used or not is a mere technicality.

Entry level is any job you can walk in off the street and do with no degree and minimal training. Whether the term "entry level" is used or not is a mere technicality.

Since when do statistics go by the true meaning of a phrase?

Guest Mummy Jeni's baby

I don't do pot any more and that's just personal reasons more then anything. In my eyes pot is no worse for you then beer.

If you wake up and the first thing you do is toke a joint then yeah your day is gonna be fucked. but the same applies if you wake up and have a beer.

The last test i refused to to do, the nurse said "Oh we don't screen for (and cause they don't screen for they don't look at the amount of) alcohol.

So according to the employs rules, it was fine for me to drink my self silly, but not have a joint every once and awhile.

I'm not saying pot is good for you... Hell its not, I've been there I've done it. But is it any more harmful then alcohol? No... its just Alcohol is a socially acceptable drug.

And that is all I will say on the matter.

Keep in mind. Many jobs, and from personally experience all my jobs as a teen, asked if I'd be willing to submit to such test. Of course I said yes but they never did the test. They were more entry level type jobs like cart pushing, stocking shelves, and what not. They would probably only have tested me if they suspected something but my one job having worked their for 9 years, being in mgmt after working my way up through the ranks, we had probably gone through hundreds and hundreds of employees and we never tested a one but got consent on their app. to do so if we pleased. So, FYI, just keep in mind you may see on an app. that they are asking if you're willing, yet not do it. Sure others will but many also won't.

Keep in mind. Many jobs, and from personally experience all my jobs as a teen, asked if I'd be willing to submit to such test. Of course I said yes but they never did the test. They were more entry level type jobs like cart pushing, stocking shelves, and what not. They would probably only have tested me if they suspected something but my one job having worked their for 9 years, being in mgmt after working my way up through the ranks, we had probably gone through hundreds and hundreds of employees and we never tested a one but got consent on their app. to do so if we pleased. So, FYI, just keep in mind you may see on an app. that they are asking if you're willing, yet not do it. Sure others will but many also won't.

Almost all companies (those with a lot of legal knowledge) will make you sign an agreement to such an extent, thus if they need a reason to fire you they can try to pull that one up, and usually it gives them a legal reason for firing someone since in a UA a lot of chemicals that are contained in drugs like pot are also in many of the foods we consume, it's pretty much up to the company as to how "sensitive" they want to consider as proof of drug usage. Most who do before hiring will tuck the results in the file "just in case" if there was enough to notice but not enough to confirm beyond a reasonable doubt. It's a tricky and touchy subject for a lot of people, even those who don't use drugs or have them prescribed, because of this.

PS: Agreeing to being hired someplace is essentially "signing" an agreement to their terms, BTW, so even if there is no actual signing of papers as long as they tell everyone the same thing when hired it can be legally enforced.

Can we end the bickering in this topic?

Companies are either privately or publicly held. It is up to their choice if they want a frequent drug user working for them or not. It is the potential employees choice to do the test and accept the job offer, or refuse and be disqualified for said job. If someone does accept a job and the employer, in writing, retains to right to random testing it will be in the new hire agreement. If the new hire doesn't like the terms they have every right to look for a different job.

Wile i dont like drug tests they will not go away. My job has random tests required by federal law and one every 2 years minimum. Good i suppose as my job would be murder if done on drugs. But i do think pot should be legal. If it were i still should not be able to do my job and use pot even 24 hours before i am working i have smoked enough pot in the past to know that wile i would not be high prolonged use of pot does hinder reaction time...flame me if you wish but it is true and proven. I use to smoke ounces of weed a week...for what ever credibility that gives me. I would agree about legalizing everything but that is so far from ever happening the discussion is pointless. Pot should be legal though... never once has anyone over dosed on pot and died nor gone home and beat up their kids or wife because they were high unless they would have done it anyway. In fact they would be more likely to not bother kicking their loved ones asses and wate till moring if they were stoned. I have lost friends to drugs and hate junkies ... truly despise them.