LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Attends

glycerine

Nice, nice, diapers! Today I gave my Free Sample a test spin...

Popped 'em on at 8:15 AM, pulled 'em off at 4:15 PM. They probably could have gone longer, but I didn't want to be driving home with a soggy butt!

The "breathable covering" really works quite nicely. I didn't end up all sweaty as I do with my Depend's 3-tabs. Man... they REALLY come up high, so there was no worries about leaking out of the top or back.

I may have to get myself a bag or two of 'em. Any suggestions for Best Price?

When a person is incontinent, then you need to buy appropriate products.

It is all a function of your individual incontinence, the time of day and the volume you void. Generally incontinent people need to change before urine turns stale and very soon after pooping. Often we do not need super-absorbent products because we need to change before the product approaches capacity.

Okay, so this is a DL thread. Attends do not design diapers for the convenience or liking of AB/DL.

Most of the day incontinent people do not require Extended Wear, which does not mean Attends designed them for 12 hour shifts. They are for those situations when a change cannot happen immediately and a less expensive diaper would be soaked before the urine turned stale. For an incontinent that often happens on hot humid days when it is vital to keep hydrated and we wet more and faster than normal.

Sure, Extended Wear cost more than normal Attends. With diapers you often get what you pay for. Perhaps the thing to do is buy a supply of Extended wear in your size for those heavy wetting days and buy more of the regular or extra absorbent for normal days. Consider your self lucky that you have those choices. The Attends Breathable Small I wear are only available as Extra Absorbent. Frequently I do change those because the timing was convenient or the urine was going stale yet there was capacity left.

Remember also that for an AB/DL with control diapers are a luxury. It is up to us to decide which luxuries we can afford.

Does it help anyone to trash diaper manufacturers? If you don't like a brand, buy another. If you need a babyish diaper, then one you should be posting in the Lifestyles AB section and then buy Banbino Cushie or Classico or ABU. If you do not want decorated diapers, and you only get off wearing thicker disposables, then Bottom Half sells Bianco. Secure Personal sells thick disposables as do many other firms. Obviously long ago Attends made the business decision to not be all things to all customers. They aim for the large-scale institutional buyers and medical incontinents who by regularly by the case.

Geez, Angela... why the rant? All that Darkfinn said, essentially, was "they cost a lot". They do. Nothing bad about saying that. If he'd said "why do those &^*^%* make it so expensive" THEN you would have had something to rant about.

Sure, I'm a DL. I don't have to wear diapers. I do, 'cause I like 'em. Also... when it's raining it's a pain to go inside to the house from my garage office. Diapers keep me dry in more ways than one!

Try drugstore.com for these. Very good price and you also get discrete shipping. Shippings free over $50. I wearing one right now!!! Only thing I'm upset about is the Large are now a peach color instead of white :( I loved the white as they are a very puffy, thick diaper all the way around and felt almost like a cloth diaper I am swaddled in. The color peach is just less babyish and less appealing to me.

Geez, Angela... why the rant? All that Darkfinn said, essentially, was "they cost a lot". They do. Nothing bad about saying that. If he'd said "why do those &^*^%* make it so expensive" THEN you would have had something to rant about.

Sure, I'm a DL. I don't have to wear diapers. I do, 'cause I like 'em. Also... when it's raining it's a pain to go inside to the house from my garage office. Diapers keep me dry in more ways than one!

First of all, I did not write about any individual.

Second, when I do post a rant, you will know all about it.

For the over 20 years I have been communicating about incontinence and later AB/DL I have done my best to be positive in all my posts. On the other hand, if I offend some, well, that is how it goes.

It is no secret that I have worn Attends since 1981. I do not work for them nor am I their legal representative. Still, when I see pots that mis-state the facts, I am prepared to respond.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think you offended anyone, but from our end it did seem to be a bit of a rant. Could you explain what you thought was misstated?

Had this been in the incontinence forum I wouldn't have seen it as a rant, but being in the DL forum it seemed a bit O/T.

Last thing I want to say is I am glad you are around and are a good person to have in our community. Just wanting to let you know from at least my point of view it seemed to be a little bit of a rant.

First of all, I did not write about any individual.

Second, when I do post a rant, you will know all about it.

For the over 20 years I have been communicating about incontinence and later AB/DL I have done my best to be positive in all my posts. On the other hand, if I offend some, well, that is how it goes.

It is no secret that I have worn Attends since 1981. I do not work for them nor am I their legal representative. Still, when I see pots that mis-state the facts, I am prepared to respond.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...