LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Depend's Brand

• 1 month later...

Somebody said that Depends now have the cloth backing instead of plastic. Can anybody confirm or deny this? I haven't bought Depends in awhile but they are always what I turn to when I'm out of premiums because I like plastic...

:fish_h4h:

• Like 1

Somebody said that Depends now have the cloth backing instead of plastic. Can anybody confirm or deny this? I haven't bought Depends in awhile but they are always what I turn to when I'm out of premiums because I like plastic...

Still looks like plastic on their website:

http://depend.com/products/depend-maximum-protection/19740#productdetail

I'm sure that if they'd switched to cloth-cover then they'd be singing about them being 'now more discreet' or something...

I wish they where cloth like but I just got some yesterday and they are plastic only reason I got them was I was running low on diapers and need some till my ABU ones come in the mail..

After wearing theses diapers for the first time in years I have to say WOW the tapes hold 100% they don't pop off at all like they did in the past!! (( they hold 100x better then the Bambino teddy diapers)) Depend Actually does something better then Bambino!!!. LOL

• Like 2

Well, I went out to the local walmart today for various shopping and needed to pick up a pack of the max as well. However there were none to be found. I'm not sure if they were just out, or if they stopped carrying them, but there was no empty spot on the shelf. There are still 4 walgreens in the area that sell them, and I'll have to see if walmart has them again next time i'm in.

Word has it they are starting to pullback from the Depends Maximum Absorbency. I can confirm this as I spent a good day looking for them. They had them nowhere near me. I drove about 40 miles till I found a place with them and they had them on sale. However when I bought them last thursday they still were plastic. BTW nice fish :) lol

They all still have them where I live.. Walmart,CVS,Walgreens every store I have 5 walmarts within a 10 minute drive and 10 walmarts within a 30 min drive and they all have Depends Maximum Absorbency.Diapers.. these diapers are very nice much better then in the past they fit very nice tapes hold better then the Bambino teddy diapers they are VERY thin but I have NOT had a leak yet.. I only wet them 2 times before my G/F changes me but that's all I ever wet them when wearing Bambino & ABU diapers when I get changed so they are very nice diapers.. I don't know why but when you take them out of the pack there is something about them that makes them look just like baby diapers .. I will be buying these more often now I will be buying ABU & Depend(( sorry Bambino I need my diapers to stay on!!!)

• Like 1

Was just at my local Walgreens today and the still have the Fitted maximum protection (briefs\diapers). They were even on sale (and should be for the next week...check your local walgreens ad either in the paper or on the net)

Well, I went out to the local walmart today for various shopping and needed to pick up a pack of the max as well. However there were none to be found. I'm not sure if they were just out, or if they stopped carrying them, but there was no empty spot on the shelf. There are still 4 walgreens in the area that sell them, and I'll have to see if walmart has them again next time i'm in.

Ya, they were just out, which if anything means sales are good. I had to stop by another walmart in another area while I was there and they had them as well. Plus 2 walgreens near me, so ya, nobody is getting rid of them.

If you really can't get hold of anything else and you need a fix, I suppose Depends work. Considering how easily they leak, I'd say anything else is an improvement.

Well NEVER use them without some sort of booster. Otherwise ya, they suck. But I can easily outlast any of the higher quality diapers for less money using boosters.

Well NEVER use them without some sort of booster. Otherwise ya, they suck. But I can easily outlast any of the higher quality diapers for less money using boosters.

Depends on where you're getting the higher quality ones from.

Granted, there's nothing quite as satisfying as getting them RIGHT NOW (although the anticipation of them coming in the mail can be fun too...)

• 2 months later...

I've been using Depends for a while now. While they so the job, they don't do it especially well, and I often find myself leaking if I wear them overnight. I'd give them about a 6 out of 10.

there pull ups are ok I wear them but for diapers you need to go with ABU or Bambino

• Like 1
  • 5 weeks later...

I have been using Depends for a while, and the thing I like about them is that they are discreet.

Their leg bands don't stop leaks as well as some others, but they can be worn without being too obvious. If I am going out though, I need to wear plastic pants over them to stop leaks.

• Like 1

I have to give Depends some credit... they are probably the best fitting diaper I can find. It's just a shame they do not hold much at all, and can have some leak issues.

• Like 1

depends were my first brand that i wore when getting back into diapers. usually one plus a booster would hold for a few hours before leaking. i kept buying the boosters for the little extra absorbancy in my other diapers. but unfortunately, i havent seen the boosters in stores for several months. did they stop making them? anyone know anything?

depends were my first brand that i wore when getting back into diapers. usually one plus a booster would hold for a few hours before leaking. i kept buying the boosters for the little extra absorbancy in my other diapers. but unfortunately, i havent seen the boosters in stores for several months. did they stop making them? anyone know anything?

They are still making them...just saw them today, and they are still available on-line, too.

On a side note, I am on vacation and just bought 2 packs of Depends here on Maui. Thank God they still make them plastic-backed...they're the only plastic-backed diapers I could find anywhere on the island.

I havent worn Depends in a while, but I was in Walgreens today and saw that they had the maximum absorbancy briefs on sale for 7.99 each. If your local Walgreens has them on sale it would be a good time to stock up!

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

Was in CVS today and they had the Depend Fitted Maximum Protection for $11. But, I also noticed they came out with a new bag design. They still had a bag of the older ones so I grabbed them instead. I wonder if they changed the diapers again.

• Like 1

Was in CVS today and they had the Depend Fitted Maximum Protection for $11. But, I also noticed they came out with a new bag design. They still had a bag of the older ones so I grabbed them instead. I wonder if they changed the diapers again.

Seen those too and also the depend women underwear are available in a peach like color now.

• 4 weeks later...

i would say that the max absorbency depends diaper is my favroite, the closest to a baby diaper, but two drawbacks to them. one the tapes are not refastinable, but the refastenable ones are too clothy for my taste. and two too many tapes for my taste, looking for something that is so close to a baby diaper that there is no difference, if you know what i mean. but one up, it is latex and my favroite kind.