LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do Gals' Wet Diapers Smell Better Than Guys'?

Whenever I get around to being in a diaper sex session, I plan to sniff her wet (and ONLY wet) diaper and feel it up with my face.

But of course, I'll only keep doing it if gal pee smells better than guy pee.

So how does gal pee compare to guy pee? Will it be something I should look forward to? Or would I be disappointed?

• Like 1

In my humble opinion, that's kind of gross. Everyone has different tastes though, so that's besides my point.

I don't think any pee smells good, be it male or female pee.

Also, if a person is dehydrated, the pee will smell really strong (and in my opinion, nasty). An indication of dehydration is yellow pee. If your pee is anything darker than pale yellow, you're technically dehydrated. A poor diet will make pee smell worse too.

~ moogle

On a related subject; when I was little, In a nursery of in the room of a wetter there used to be a kind of pee smell that was kind of like vinegar or if it was not strong, almost flowery. I knew it was pee becuase there were usually diapers and rubber panties somewhere around. Sometimes it would be mixed with the small of the rubber sheet. It seems that some mommies did not fully think the bed was really wet enough to change, or if she did, did not clean the rubber sheet but only wipe it dry and if I saw the rubber sheet, it had some stani of a dark yellow. That smell and others like it makes me think of baby panties

I see some goofy things in this forum, and this is a goofy one. Are you saying you have never HAD a wet diaper sex session with a DL or AB female, only looking forward to one?

Women, when aroused, especially younger women, can have a very "musky" smell or odor - actually, a horny male, especially a younger male, will consider what they are detecting an "aroma". It can be very stimulating and arousing to a male. Maybe it's pheremones, or the "scent" of getting ready (via lubrication) for sexual intercourse.

The "aroma" of sex might be overwhelmed by urine or enhanced by it.

I find my arousal has nothing to do with the "smell" of urine in a diaper. It has to do with how sexy my wife LOOKS wearing diapers, how aroused I AM by her BEING in diapers for and with me, and what a rush it is for her to be willing to WET when she's in those diapers. AND,there's nothing hotter than a session of lovemaking with us both WEARING those diapers - and there ARE ways to accomplish that, however you most prefer to make it happen!

Good luck for your future, Dude. Connecting with an acceptant partner is fabulous. What happens after that doesn't always need to be fodder for forum discussion or exposure...

Such is life...

Humans are not equipped to get much information from smell in general. Our smell sensory cells could fit on the area of a postage stamp. Those of a dog could take up a handkerchief. Pee scent is really more of something that predatory mammals key on. Humans aren't actually predatory animals. We're omnivorous scavengers who operate mostly on sight. Really, most of us only smell urine when it's A: From someone who's been eating asparagus, B: From someone who's dehydrated, or C: When it's "gone stale" and is breaking down into ammonia. I spent a couple of years working as an assistant janitor for work experience class in highschool, and I can tell you that the stench of either restroom is just as bad as the other.

Btw, your post comes off as super creepy.

Isn't it within the bounds of what to discuss on this website? How come you thought it was creepy and no one else said so?

Whatever would make you say that? You seem like I act like the only AK in this forum when there are plenty of us.

• Like 2

Humans are not equipped to get much information from smell in general. Our smell sensory cells could fit on the area of a postage stamp. .

this is interesting because it is also true that smell is the sense most strongly associated with memory in humans.... go figure....

Isn't it within the bounds of what to discuss on this website? How come you thought it was creepy and no one else said so?

It's certainly within the bounds of this forum. Doesn't make it any less creepy.

• Like 1

Coming late to the discussion...

My gf and I eat 90% of our meals together and eat and hydrate very similarly.

The smell of her wet diaper is very different from mine.

We both limit soda and salt intake and prefer water.

But! No two people's digestive tracts, hormone's, or kidneys will function 100% the same, so of course the scent will be different.

• Like 1

this is interesting because it is also true that smell is the sense most strongly associated with memory in humans.... go figure....

Eh... I don't think that that's true for all of us... Perhaps skewed in favor of some smells, such as thyols (sp?) that make skunks stink and are added to natural gas to identify gas leaks, or something. Or maybe it's got some tie to the fact that some of us can pick up on smells that others can't (like being able to smell arsenic). I always had trouble with that in english class in highschool, as I could never remember what situations smelled like, to the english teacher's satisfaction. I've met an number of others who share this sort of frustration with that so-called "fact". Personally, I think it's a similar misconception to the "people only use 10% of their brain" (which has been disproven, but is still pervasive in science-based shows).

Guest peepeeweeweeboy

Thumbs up for creepy topic +1.

You are asking if URINE smells like URINE.

Realize, sir, that urine always smells like urine, and god did not give women the ability to have perfumey piss.

And do you really hold her wet diapers in your face and "feel it up" with your face? BIZARRE.