LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fee Sample Active Ultra

DailyDi

I would highly recommend AGAINST Active Ultras at this time, I have been wearing them for several weeks, and have had issues with nearly every diaper I have put on. A representative from Magic Medical said that due to their having an unseasonably warm summer, the adhesives on the tapes may have melted and reformed, which explains why I have had tape pops on nearly every diaper.

I'm switching BACK to Secure Xplus as soon as possible.

These are all I have been wearing for the past three months. Except for the case of medium xplus I went through during my cruise because I was worried about them shipping to the hotel on time. But, out of all of the cases I have used, I have only ever had a problem with five diapers. Two the lower right tape was missing all together and three had the glue adhering the Velcro to the tape separate. Personally I am very happy with these, at least until they come out with something that will blow up like a balloon and not leak.

Guest Unconstruct

Awesome...

I always like discovering new types and this "Hybrid" looks promising.

Add some color to the waist band and leg gathers and I think I have my next Halloween diaper for this year.

Can't wait to get the samples.

Thanks for the pic, now if I can just see what they look like on... I like loose and bulky, not tite... I hope the large is a little loose on me.