LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Favorite Number

It's divisible by so many common numbers (1,2,3,4,5,6,10,12,15,20,30,60), is the number of seconds in a minute, minutes in an hour and minutes in a degree. It can also be used for many 'rule of thumb' approximations concerning distances, circumference and timing.

Go ahead and make fun of me. What's your favorite number?

p.s. No poll can ever be constructed because there will be an infinite amount of options (barring an 'other' option).

12. Dunno why... always has been...

-Sophie

Because it's a factor of 60. Sheesh. It's also the number of hands I'll need to count to 60.

I like the number eight million six hundred seventy five thousand three hundred and nine.

Its just a great number.... Its round-ish... Could be in a song...

:rolleyes: That's exactly the number of footsteps it will take for me to walk over to you and slap you for being a Smart Alec.

I like the number 12

Because it has a number 1 in it and a number 2 in it..

Just like my diapers :D

:blush:

qwack

:roflmao: Really, I'm speechless.

Because it's a factor of 60. Sheesh. It's also the number of hands I'll need to count to 60.

:rolleyes: That's exactly the number of footsteps it will take for me to walk over to you and slap you for being a Smart Alec.

:roflmao: Really, I'm speechless.

Really????? I'M speechless! :roflmao:

• 4 weeks later...

I have a few favorite numbers. Here's my top 5.

In order of counting:

Two (2)

Six (6)

Eight (8)

Sixteen (16)

Twenty six (26)

On the flipside, here are the numbers that I really hate. These are my top 10.

Also in order of counting:

Four (4)

Nineteen (19)

Twenty nine (29)

Thirty three (33)

Thirty seven (37)

Thirty nine (39)

Forty three (43)

Forty four (44)

Forty seven (47)

Sixty six (66)

There's loads of other numbers that make me feel weird, but these are enough to list.

Why I love the first set and hate the second, I couldn't tell you. I really don't know. All I know is that if something ends up being one of the numbers that I REALLY don't like, I have to change things around so I can be at ease.

Then there are "meh, whatever" numbers that I don't mind. They're kind of "neutral". Examples of these (also in order) are:

One (1)

Five (5)

Ten (10)

Twelve (12)

Eighteen (18)

However, when I'm tracking or listing something (example: weight, speed, lists like these), the number has to end in a 5 or 0. If it doesn't, I get annoyed.

I know, I'm strange.

~ moogle