LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Detroit Metro Airport Tsa And Diapers

technomonkey

So i am getting ready to fly out of Detroit Metro Airport to las Vegas in less than a month. The soon to be wife is all worried about me wearing diaper threw the TSA Security. i know my abena X plus make me look a little bigger but hay, it should work for 8 hours. i have never had to change in public so that is why i am hopping to wear from home them change once at hotel.

Has any one else had a problem going threw airport Security with a diaper on?

So i am getting ready to fly out of Detroit Metro Airport to las Vegas in less than a month. The soon to be wife is all worried about me wearing diaper threw the TSA Security. i know my abena X plus make me look a little bigger but hay, it should work for 8 hours. i have never had to change in public so that is why i am hopping to wear from home them change once at hotel.

I have worn my bambinos classico with booster several times. no body cares!

Have even had my back pack checked with my Abena x-plus diapers... Again nobody cares!

If you want or need to wear diapers on a flight. Do it! You would have to go threw security with NO pants on to get anybody to care.

Fundiaper

If you're not setting off the metal detectors - cloth diapers and pins, or snap-on plastic pants with metal snaps, or a onesie with metal snaps in the crotch - if you're a little bulky, and not trying to be obvious, TSA or anyone else isn't going care that you are diapered. And, if you check luggage, your diaper supply - even metal pins and the above metal-containing supplies - aren't going to raise much of an eyebrow. TSA has seen it all. It all boils down to the AMOUNT of metal, and what it IS, that you have with/on you. I have two metal hips. It sets off the metal detectors every time, and I HAVE been diapered for a trip. They wand me down, and I've never been subjected to a strip-search. Again, even if I WAS subjected to a strip-search, a TSA staffer will have seen it all and not care what YOU are wearing, by need OR choice. And, if any comment is made, it is subject to a report that you could make, and grounds for firing, it you push the issue! You wanna' wear diapers? It's YOUR thing. TSA just doesn't want an aircraft full of people being blown up or hijacked. If you can do THAT by wearing and carrying diapers with you, they WILL want to know how you pull it off or intend to...

A few minutes ago my husband and I got home from Labor Day Weekend in Las Vegas, flying from Burbank. Of course I was diapered in both directions because I am profoundly urinary incontinent. Although that is a shorter flight than from Detroit, I was wearing Attends Breathables. The rest of the time in Las Vegas I wore slip-in disposable pads and changed to Attends Youth for bed.

Consequently my carry-on had a spare Attends Breathable and a couple of slip-in pads which I make from Pampers Cruisers Size 4. My checked bags had a lot more disposables and fun AB outfits. TSA did not even smirk.

Since I started pre-law in 1981 I have flown on airlines a whole lot. Even back then there was airport security, but it varied from place to place. Post 9-11 at least TSA has made the airport security experience more predictable. Never once has any TSA embarrassed me about my diapers. I am very familiar with the rules and obey them. Yes, all my luggage, as well as my purse and carry-on brief case have ID tags from various airline VIP programs. My brief case also has a tag issued by the USA Federal Court Bar Association which serves as my primary security ID.

I just flew form Albuquerque to Seattle this weekend and back. Wore Tranquilty Daytime pullups which hold about 750 ML. No problems at all and no comments about my spare in the carryon. I was traveling alone so if I had been questioned no one whom I know would find out. Had a story ready "I have an occasional problem and this helps me" I almost needed it because as soon as I cleared security had a bout of diarrhea but was able to make the restroom. Would have been a huge mess which I preferred not to deal with at the airport. Did wet waiting to leave the plane. Just have a plausible story on hand.

Had luggage searched in Boston returning from England many years ago. Had a bunch of baby diapers (mega huge and thick) in there. The guy asked me what it was all about and I just said I needed them. End of discussion. Adult diapers are a billion dollar business, and not everybody wearing them is a 'pervert' or never leaves the nursing home. People even wear them to avoid restrooms! So you don't even have to be incontinent these days to wear them without guilt. Even if somebody knows you're diapered, they're going to think it's all perfectly legitimate, i.e., you're not one of those pervs on DailyDiapers. Please, no more dumb questions.

had out bag searched, there were diapers, pacifiers, wipes, anal plugs, a 3oz travel size of lube, a 3 oz travel size of toy cleaner, bottles, teddy bear and blanket. Not a single question was asked.

Sides, they might have the full body scanners, in which case all u have to worry about is them seeing your penis..

One more thing. If for some reason you do want it known that you're diapered, wear pinned diapers. I have a real thing for pins (and plastic panties) even though I wear old fashioned Pampers (see photo). You might get lucky and have to reveal to an attractive woman that your diaper pins are what's setting off the metal detector. Even then, she won't think for a second that you wear diapers because you like to. (You'll have to tell her, and that might make you miss your flight.) Oh, and, by the way, she'll keep your pins.

post-16254-008437900 1283820470_thumb.jp

post-16254-008437900 1283820470_thumb.jp

Guest Saturnine

Toddler Pampers,

You really seem to love that shot of yourself. You've posted the same thing a few times already. it's kind of unflattering to be posting an up close crotch shot of you hairy midsection.

At least shave a bit, remove the forest, make the pic somewhat pleasing to look at and not remind me of a hairy dude.

• Like 1

Thank you to all that replayed. It sounds like i should not have a problem.

So i deiced to so the post to my soon to be wife that thinks should be OK, well i just got a new set of questions scene she know nothing about ab/dl and she hates diapers on me now. I use to wear for fun now and them(she did not know) till i hurt my back, now i have medical reason to use. So now she is asking about the DL part and when i am going to quit wearing. i just said when my back gets fixed and the nerve damage is gone and left it at that.

Flew out to Seattle from bwi for my cruise to Alaska two weeks ago. I was wearing an abena xplus pretty wet at that point. Woke up at four am, over an hour to the airport then lines to get in, and bwi has those new full body scanners. Not sure how that showed up on the screen, but they stopped me and the security guy put his hands in my hips then my stomach, then called out that I was clear. Shrug. Surprised they still make you take off your shoes with that thing.

Thank you to all that replayed. It sounds like i should not have a problem.

So i deiced to so the post to my soon to be wife that thinks should be OK, well i just got a new set of questions scene she know nothing about ab/dl and she hates diapers on me now. I use to wear for fun now and them(she did not know) till i hurt my back, now i have medical reason to use. So now she is asking about the DL part and when i am going to quit wearing. i just said when my back gets fixed and the nerve damage is gone and left it at that.

don't lie. you claim you are going to be married. lying to her is not a good way to start off your marriage. you will not stop liking diapers... why lie to her. if she doesn't want all of you, then don't marry her....but for the love of god don't lie to her about something like this, its going to come back and bite you in the ass if you do.

Guest Saturnine

I'm going to try an not let my anger take control but WHAT THE HELL is up with EVERYONE LYING TO THEIR SO'S ABOUT THEIR DIAPERS?

Seriously, was there a massive brain fart in the diaper factories and we all became stupid? I'm sorry but I really can't see why so many here as of late think it an oh so BRILLIANT idea to forego the ONE THING that sustains a marriage (TRUST) and flat out lie to their lvoed ones for the sake of being able to stay wet and padded. It blows my damned mind how silly all this is!!

TO those who are considering LYING to their partners: grow a brain cell or two and either own up to the diapers or disband the relationship. Lying is never good and it makes me sad to know my fellow padded friends are really this clueless to relationships.

It's a damned diaper! Don't throw away love for a diaper! My god I am mad but now will take my happy pills and calm down. I just am tired of all these "I'm gonna lie" things. How much stupidity here really is there?

• Like 2

back to the airport security thing... went thru pittsburgh airport a couple of months ago and was busted getting patted down... i am a proud 24/7 wearer of necessity anyhoo, you canNOt embarrass me... but the TSA gal who screw-tinized me, well let's just say i'd never seen a black person blush before... the only bummer: my container of heh, deodorant (thank you Medline) was over 2 oz. and got confiscated, won't make this mistake again

i sez, if ya got it, flaunt it

The TSA is more worried about people bringing guns/knives/screwdrivers/insert other sharp implement here onto an airplane than they are of you wearing a diaper. Don't act suspicious and you won't have a problem.

Since, as I said, unless you are wearing metal - i.e., diaper pins, snaps in plastic pants or onesies, etc. - you have no problem wearing diapers - by need or by choice - for an airline flight. Now, the pat-down thing sounds interesting but not sure what might precipitate that. And, as far as that goes, anybody patting somebody else down ought to be very able to accept what they come across, especially if they are keyed on detecting a weapon of some kind. Now, the body scanner thing, hmmm, sounds interesting. As, if it works as most are expecting and fearing, then those on the viewing end ought to be even more broad and open-minded, especially when they deal with seeing incons AND the DL or AB who doesn't give a second thought or refuses to be embarassed by having their bulky absorbent underwear discovered. Supposedly the scan is going to be for TSA eyes only. I guess the world will find out how "eyes-only" it will be. I'm sure there will be great fodder for TSA employee banter after-hours! I guess, for me, it would be yet another special thrill to have someone see my diapers under my clothes since I normally am very discreet enjoying the special pleasures of my diaper wearing, life and world!

I've also said before, WE are probably our own worst enemies to our own acceptance of our diaper life. Do it, do it discreetly, have fun and make be natural. And, that's what it will become...

I'm going to try an not let my anger take control but WHAT THE HELL is up with EVERYONE LYING TO THEIR SO'S ABOUT THEIR DIAPERS?

Seriously, was there a massive brain fart in the diaper factories and we all became stupid? I'm sorry but I really can't see why so many here as of late think it an oh so BRILLIANT idea to forego the ONE THING that sustains a marriage (TRUST) and flat out lie to their lvoed ones for the sake of being able to stay wet and padded. It blows my damned mind how silly all this is!!

TO those who are considering LYING to their partners: grow a brain cell or two and either own up to the diapers or disband the relationship. Lying is never good and it makes me sad to know my fellow padded friends are really this clueless to relationships.

It's a damned diaper! Don't throw away love for a diaper! My god I am mad but now will take my happy pills and calm down. I just am tired of all these "I'm gonna lie" things. How much stupidity here really is there?

The divorce rate in America is almost 75% for a reason lol

Not even close to 75% - divorce rate is very had to track and the media have basically made up a number - a more respectable estimate is 20-25%.

The divorce rate in America is almost 75% for a reason lol

http://www.divorcerate.org/

What is the current divorce rate in America?

It is frequently reported that the divorce rate in America is 50%. This data is not accurately correct, however, it is reasonably close to actual. The Americans for Divorce Reform estimates that "Probably, 40 or possibly even 50 percent of marriages will end in divorce if current trends continue.", which is actually a projection.

There is a great break down chart on this website breaking it into ages and other demographics...

75% way to high, 40% way to low.... this website also gives information about lots of other organizations which all have roughly the same data for divorce rates....