LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Favorite Diaper Time?

There should be a new poll for like LEAST favorite diaper time. A time that you spend diapered that is just god awful bad, inconvenienced, and all around icky. The only time I can think is my least favorite diaper time is when I am sick with diarrhea. Phew. Gross and smelly. Not fun.

Not exactly my fave time either, but when it happens I'm happy to have a diaper on :D Better in it than everywhere ;) I enjoy diapering for bed (which can be minutes or hours away) because that's when I switch to cloth diapers :wub: I always take my time getting a perfect fit and then wearing whatever plastic panties I want to wear B) It's the end to the day's need for discretion, a sort of switching to "my time" mode from having to deal with other people or things :thumbsup: It's also nice when I wake upon the weekends and realize I don't have to get up- then let a bladder full go as I drift back to sleepy-land :blush: There's never a bad time to be diapered!

Bettypooh

Specifically, it's about 5:30 in the morning when my screaming bladder wakes me up and I remember I am wearing a diaper and plastic pants and can just let go and then go back to dreamland. Another favorite time is when I'm caught in a traffic back-up, bumper to bumper and no end in sight. Tonight is the home HS football opener against an arch rival, and I sure do not want to miss any

of the game.

I have to agree that early morning, about 5am is a great time to wear and wet a diaper! I love sitting at the computer early in the morning catching up on the forums with a wet diaper on. I also love putting on a disposable diaper when I go out of town to the malls or running errands. It's so nice not to have to worry about finding a restroom when you need to, except when it's time for a diaper change. I have to say that one of my favorite times to wear a diaper is on a warm sunny and calm day out in one of my fishing boats, relaxing with a DL friend in just our t-shirts and diapers, throwing our lines out hoping to catch some fish!

My favorite diaper times:

1. When I first wake up in the morning or after sleep (nap). A crisp dry diaper feels like heaven after being in a wet and/or messed one.

2. After drying off from bath time, especially if I have a bath near nini. Getting dried off, into a dry diaper, and comfy jammies is the best.

3. Right before sleep (if needed).

4. After a stressful event...Being able to change clothing and my diaper + relaxing after a long stressful time is soothing.

~ moogle

I agree with this time is the best. Slip on the footies after getting nicely diapered. Nothing better then being comfy and nicely warm on a cool night. :)

Guest SuperDuperMessy

My favorite diaper time is anytime I am messed, and anything related. From the excitement of a mess coming on, to the actual bowel releasing, to the poop afterglow in which life seems just so perfect, being able to be completely messed and smelly.

So any time is good diaper time.

Hmm... I'd have to say when I've got a day off. Cause, then I can spend all day in a diaper.

Saying "favorite" diaper time implies there may be a time when being diapered is NOT a good time.

No. Saying "favorite" means "what you like the best". That doesn't mean that you have to hate one or more choices. Just that you like one better than all the rest. For example: You could ask me which of my dogs is my favorite, and that by no means imply that I don't like my other dog. Just that there's a slightly stronger bond between myself and my favorite dog.

There should be a new poll for like LEAST favorite diaper time. A time that you spend diapered that is just god awful bad, inconvenienced, and all around icky. The only time I can think is my least favorite diaper time is when I am sick with diarrhea. Phew. Gross and smelly. Not fun.

Agreed. Especially for those of us who don't like the whole wet and/or messy situation, being in such a situation where that's more likely to occur tends to take the fun out of it. But better a wet and/or messy diaper than chair or floor...

Guest Saturnine

A really nice diaper time is going out eating with relatives or friends at a sitdown restaurant and while talk is going on arond me food my diaper and get excited feeling my diaper swell to the max with pee right under the table full of food and no one know about it but me. Pee swelling time is good time.

Any time I can be in diapers makes it a great time, or more, a good day. Diapers make me feel complete. I LIKE being different as I CHOOSE to be in diapers, though am very discreet. Diapers rock! WE need to be our own best advocates!

1. When going to the theater since I know we will buy a Large Coke and I don't want to miss anything.

2. When my wife changes me into a nice dry one after my other one has gone cold and soggy.

3. When my wife and I are cuddling on the the couch watching a children's movie and we are both diapered.

Guest little_jonny

for me its bed time. if its cold, put on my fuzzy snoopy pj bottoms over my diaper, put on a long sleeve shirt, get under my blankets and cuddle with my stuff animal. i have no worries about being caught, and i'm all warm in bed... and still dry. lol

Right now my favorite time is any time my husband is here to take care of me, so right now I don't get a lot of that.

But during more normal circumstances, getting ready for bed, and "pretending" that I don't want to wear (sometimes complete with pantsless chase through the house) and then settling down to get diapered up, followed by big snuggles and sleeping butt-to-butt with my husband is my favorite time.